• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Daytime Umbreon's Sprites

Dark, you get a double-whammy of warnings: One for off-topic posting, and one for asking a question which has clearly been answered many times in this forum. Cheers!

Ok, first of all, woohoo! A moderator took charge on my thread!

Second, Artiste. Raikou is besaiclly that.

Third, the bunny is almost done, but it will be my last fake or anything else Pokemon Sprite related, I'm sticking to trainers.

Gaarachomp, I'll give them a shot, even though many other people have made those two. And do you mean a cross Pokemon or cross trainer?

Ok, first of all, woohoo! A moderator took charge on my thread!

Second, Artiste. Raikou is besaiclly that.

Third, the bunny is almost done, but it will be my last fake or anything else Pokemon Sprite related, I'm sticking to trainers.

Gaarachomp, I'll give them a shot, even though many other people have made those two. And do you mean a cross Pokemon or cross trainer?

by CROSS i ment Fusion of the pokemon NOT The trainers

For that, Gaarachomp, I recommend King of Rhinos, he does that kind of stuff.

And I know for a fact, there is no Dark Tiger, because Dark types are my favorite and I'd love it if there were one, but I could never make a good one.

Also, here is my last Pokemon creation of the non-trainer type.
FireBunngy2.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... Um, you used Numel's head, someone's tail flame, Lopunny or Bunneary's tail, and something else. I think. The head looks weird...

And Artiste, I'll make you a dark-type tiger-like Pokemon. I like tigers, too, just to tell you.

Sorry about how the thing turned out...I lucked out with the first one, that is why I'm going back to Trainer Sprites and giving others ideas. And anything would be helpful to start me off.

I am very sorry if I don't get to work on stuff, but I've been sidetracked and not too inspired at the moment. Also, Seth's siggy says he's here to help, to me it says he's helped too much.

You named them all. XD

squee! wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

[quote author=Techmarine20 link=topic=2561.msg32730#msg32730 date=1186855101]
Could U Do Me A Roserade
[/quote]
yea, id like to see your rozerade cosplayer, oh, and, if you dont mind, could you try making it with one base? as in a lass???

Ok, I am very very sorry guys, but I couldn't do the Misdreavus Cosplay because Misdreavus may be awesome, but it's floating-headness makes it hard to make into a Cosplay. Then when I tried Roselia and Roserade, I got frustrated and saw no way out of it. I'm very sorry, I wanted to do them as much as you wanted to see them. My mind's creativity has been very low, so I'm gonna have to wait till I get a good sprite idea till I can start again. Sorry guys and gals, this also means requesting is closed.

Ok, I am very very sorry guys, but I couldn't do the Misdreavus Cosplay because Misdreavus may be awesome, but it's floating-headness makes it hard to make into a Cosplay. Then when I tried Roselia and Roserade, I got frustrated and saw no way out of it. I'm very sorry, I wanted to do them as much as you wanted to see them. My mind's creativity has been very low, so I'm gonna have to wait till I get a good sprite idea till I can start again. Sorry guys and gals, this also means requesting is closed.
Dw about it we still love joo :p u just need a muse.

Ok, I think my inspiration might be back, but I need a simple Pokemon to test it, so if anyone has an idea on that topic, it will help towards making my requests open again.

And Incarnate, REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED! I will not make something for someone who asks when I even said it was closed in big letters.