• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dawn of the Dragon Sprites

Which of these do you think would make a better Large Sprite

• Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamen Rider Faiz

• Kamen Rider Kiva

• Kamen Rider WIZARD Or one of his forms.

• A custom Kamen Rider of my own design.

• Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form

• Kamen Rider Faiz

• Kamen Rider Kiva

• Kamen Rider WIZARD Or one of his forms.

• A custom Kamen Rider of my own design.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so im back with some more sprites i promise to follow the rules this time so ive been working on a few sprites just over today and i was hoping to show you guys them but before i do.

Rules: haha, ahh yes the rules
1. it may take a while for me to complete your request depending on the nature of the requested sprite.
2. only one request per person and im only taking three requests at a time.
3. Comment/critizice my work before requesting this helps me out in the long run to better the requests in the future.
4. If you would like to use anything posted here ask permission first.

Requests are: Open but for fusions, splices, and cosplayers at the moment.

1. Mikayla
2. empty
3. empty

Okay now i get to show off my sprites..
Trainers:
Trainer1.jpg

This one is more a Cosplayer if you ask me but i like him.

Trainer2.jpg

Don't ask just please dont ask i was bored so i made a super hero thingy.....V_V

Team Shots:
Team1.jpg

Yes I did a team shot using a generic trainer I know, I know, I was just testing really. ^,..,\\

Fusions/Splices:
Splice1.jpg

Yeah this guy right here, my pride and joy that sword is my first scratched piece so im stoked for that other than that its Darkrai and Rapidash fused into a centaur like thing. ^_^

Mugshots:
Mug1.jpg

Vampyre ^,..,\\

KRDmug.jpg

Decade!!!! my favorite Rider besides Kiva!

Large Sprites:
KRW.jpg

I love this feather
feather.png

and Double!!! love him too

I like the cenetur thing, the sword looks a bit weird though
I love the groupshot (wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with manaphy) even though manaphy is lighter than the rest
The cosplay charizard is really good and the other thing is plain weird!!!!

First of all, welcome to PokeCharms! Now, let's see.

The Charizard cosplay is not half bad, provided it's (if I'm not mistaken) just the Ranger sprite with wings and horns. The top of the hat, where the top of Charizard's head is connected to, looks a tad off; It's a straight hat and the head is more rounded. They're also both a different shade of orange- That's more easily fixable, I think.

The team shot's solid; I like your placement and layering work. I'd suggest moving the Manaphy down and a bit to the right, to make it look like it's next to the Trainer more realistically. But that's just my personal opinion.

The Darkrai/Rapidash fusion is good as well! They're melded together well, with the right shading. The sword's not as good, unfortunately. The difference in shading and general quality makes it really out of place and it doesn't seem properly connected to the shoulder. It's a rad idea, but it doesn't work very well IMO.

You have a pretty solid start here! I'd suggest taking a look at the local tutorials in this board, training and experimenting a bit. I'd like to see some more stuff ^^

Thank you Dark Soul i appreciate the help a lot!

I also have been experementing with mugshots a bit....

Mug1.jpg

This is something I thought up while reading one of the House of Night books I figured I'd give spriting a mark onto a character a try!

KRDmug.jpg

I was thinking while watching Kamen Rider Decade and my brain spawned this little thing! I may also try to do Kamen Rider Kiva later on.

Okay been gone for a while but here I have a new Kamen Rider sprite for yall this time I went with a large sprite so here he is Kamen Rider W/Double!!!

KRWsource.jpg

Haha just kidding this is my image i used to get the colors and design details from.

KRW.jpg

This is my sprite i had HUGE issues with the DoubleDriver but i tried the eyes and W antennae as well as the DoubleDriver and designs were all scratched on long time I tell you long time but anyway if you wanna see anything else let me know guys.

The sprites look just so great! You seem quite capable when it comes to anything, and since your request area looks to be empty at the moment (unless you went on a vacation stated where I could not see), I will request that you make a Chandelure cosplayer. I would LOVE to see how you interpret the sprite once it is done!

~Drakkon

Sorry I've been gone but ive got a new large sprite and Drakkon's request.

DecadeSprite.jpg

Good old Kamen Rider Decade ^_^

Drequest.jpg

Here you go Drakkon...she looks more like shes been possesed by one than a cosplayer sorry bout that.

Okay I'm back with Mikayla's request and a pokenized Megaman Character that was interesting.

Mkayla.jpg

Heres Mikayla's Manaphy cosplayer i tried to incorperate as much as i could with out it looking ridiculous hope you like it. ^_^

Chad.jpg
and heres the pokenized Megaman character and by pokenized I mean I made him look more like he could have come from a game rather than the other colors I took colors from mugshots and recolored him. I can't remember his name but I know his NetNavi was Protoman and he was always my favorite.

Thats it for this batch and don't be afraid to vote in the poll guys.

I'm back with more sprites! ive been watching a lot of Megaman NT Warrior lately so I thought id do sprites of a fan character and his NetNavi.

KibaIzinski.jpg

This is Kiba Bilantic my character I created for this. He'll wind up in my Megaman NT Warrior RP, if it gets started.

Biolance.jpg

This is Biolance. Kiba's personal NetNavi. She took forever to do and still didn't turn out very well.

KibaBiolance.jpg

And of course I had to pair them up so here they are. Kiba Bilantic and Biolance. ^_\\

I think you need a little more shading done on you're Biolance sprite. That might help her look right in your eyes. Also, i'm noticing on her right leg (our left) that the border color for the purple part of her pants could be darker.

I'm totally digging your sprites though. They look really good! Your large sprite looks fantastic. I've always had trouble with those haha. Good job!

I know I know long time no see but I'm back and ive got a few sprites to show you guys. To be honest I was playing around with Lucario and Rapidash quite a bit but I think they turned out fairly well so with out further delay here we go!

Rapidous.png

Hahaha okay so this one is one of my Rapidash centaur things i know it kinda looks weird but its decent in my book.

Lucaridous.png

Heres where the two paths lead me to a Lucario Rapidash fusion.

DLucario.png

Gotta love a Demonic themed Lucario.

ALucario.png

This guy is pretty neat also :p

Anyway thats it for this post I'll try and change the poll and work on the winning mugshot that one will be Kamen Rider OOO mostly because I think I'd have too many issues with Ryuki.

I know I posted the other day but I did some recolors od oldschool DBZ sprites and i wanted to know what you guys think.

Mystic Gohan here has been recolored and then thats same recolor has been made a super sayan.

Ten-Sei.png

SSTen-Sei.png

Hope you guys like them.

At this point I'm sure I must be breaking some sort of rule if I am let me know please so I can stop myself in the future. But aside from that I have some new sprites. No I did not scratch these (I'm not that tallented) Basically I was hunting on the spriters rescource and found a set of Zoids Sprite sheets so I went and slapped some weapons on some of my favorite Zoids.

In order of least favorite to favorite here are the three that I did.
CommandWolf.png

This here is a Command Wolf admittedly probably the best of the bunch.

ShadowFox.png

This is a Shadow Fox. Boy do I love these guys they were my favorite Zoids until I saw....

KonigWolf.png

The Konig Wolf.....they usually look a lot cooler but I wanted to arm this bad boy with some stuff.

Finally something that has scratched pieces on a regular mugshot style sprite. This one from Sonic Battle.
NewSonic.png

Yeah I dont really know what to say other than this bad boy has spawned an RP idea..... Go figure right?

Thats all for this post hope you guys dont mind...and yeah Im still doin requests if anyone asks.