• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Database's Fractality

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I doubt I'll update this very often, if ever... but here's some of my pretties, sorted in roughly alphabetical order - click to enlarge:

Bustle

Clockwork
Dancing
Electric Twist
Fear
Jewels
Project: RED
Skyline Pigeon
Starstorm
Summoning
Sunspark
The Dragon

I'll probably update the first post with more arts... if I ever make them.

Did you make these on GIMP? They're amazing! The way they're all colorfull and twisty and shiny and......... [glow=Blue,2,300]WOW!!![/glow] It's like they move.

Petey this are uh-mazing D8
So graceful and they're all so pretty, and the colors nomnomnom..
Gotta say, I think my favorite is Clockwork, mostly because I'm in love with the steampunk style and that one in particular is so complex and lovely.

Very nice, Data. These are both complex and simple, depending on how you look at it. I'm particularly fond of ‘Fear'. It's simple, mysterious, and of course, a little creepy.

'Electric Twist' looks like a shell.

Last edited by a moderator:
How anyone makes a fractal, I'll never know.

Your fractal's are amazing. I'm loving them. I think that all of them are equally impressive, but I wanted to point out Dancing and Clockwork as more to my taste, and that Summoning is my favorite. It looks as if it could be depicted with Final Fantasy, but then again, I'm biased towards Final Fantasy.

Great work, would love to see more.