• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS DA's Trade Stop

I was more-so referring to the pokemon that you could pick up. I guess those are the wi-fi ones? Not sure how that really works since I myself, hasn't gotten one yet... having missed all the TRU events. Got them through trade. xD

Give me a second for the Ditto. Got 2 trades pending.
My adamant Ditto has 31 Atk IVs too so it's great. xD

OK, and yes those are the Wifi ones. xD And I always go to the TRU events so if you ever miss one, I can help you out. (Since I have all 3 copies of the games.)

Sure. Just send me a PM when you are ready to trade.

EDIT:// 200th Post! Also, this trade will be on Diamond. :3

Yeah, congrats on being the 200th post. xD I'll give you... a Lileep since you have that on your wants list in your thread. XD But we'll do it along with the Absol/Bagon trade.

Yeah, I hope to not miss the next few TRU events but if I do, I'll go to ya.

Ready when you are. :D

i have a maganiam
Yea that's fine I'll be on all day.
...Huh?

[quote author=OranRi link=topic=5885.msg100285#msg100285 date=1242009485]
Yeah of course I'll give it back. I can evolve a Cranidos and Shieldon for you then. My FC is 2706 8316 6949.
[/quote]
That'll do. Let me know when we can trade for that Ditto.
Also, let me know again what others you're giving me. x_X; So many trades that I forget who's giving what and stuff.

Ok, I'll pm you when you're on? I'm giving you the Impish Skarmory with Keen Eye, Naughty/Lonely Horsea with Swift Swim, Rampardos, Bastiodon, and TM 34 for shiny Bagon and shiny Vibrava.

[quote author=DA~Kaitou link=topic=5885.msg100232#msg100232 date=1241992661]Btw, I'm a girl... xD But it's all good.

Oops my mistake, I apologize :-[
[/quote]
No need to apologize. I never put gender on forums and all that anyway.

[quote author=OranRi link=topic=5885.msg100417#msg100417 date=1242085658]
Ok, I'll pm you when you're on? I'm giving you the Impish Skarmory with Keen Eye, Naughty/Lonely Horsea with Swift Swim, Rampardos, Bastiodon, and TM 34 for shiny Bagon and shiny Vibrava.
[/quote]
Ah so you finished? I tried replying earlier too but my net was being slow on me. I'll pm you so you can pm me back when you're available.

Not right now. GM took the last one. xD And I need to update my wants lists... seems like it might get harder to get me things except for evolved pokemon that I'm too lazy to evolve. XD

Yes. That's the only one I currently have a copy of. I'd like a legit event or shiny in return or whatever pokemon is in my highest priority... or multiples of anything in my list. ^^;

Going to post before anyone else does, I really want that Mew. xP Also, did you happen to get anymore Deoxys?

I'll check the post to see what I can get you.

EDIT:// Well, I can mostly try to get the pokemon off of you high priorities- and I can most likely get the level 81 Linoone (It might be a while though, unless I AR'd it, but that wouldn't be fair. xD). I can also get the Hitmonchan, it just might take a while. xD

Also, I still have to get that Latias! To be honest, I keep forgeting about it. o_o But I have Emerald and Sapphire to check, so pray it'll be a Timid/Modest one. I can also get you a lot of those TMs and berries, any ones you are in need of specifically right now?

Also, what shinies are you looking for, specifically? I might just be able to get one, if I can get a hang on chaining.

finally hatched an aipom on my emerald with pick-up. shouldn't take me long now to get it to the right levels and then get it transferred to my platinum. :p

also i'm almost done with XD! so i'll have LUGIA soon. awesome. ;D

Caught Latias for the first time, it was hardy. :/ So I reset and I'll try again. Also, does Synchronize work on Emerald? Lol

I can get you a Linoone w/ Pick Up on level 81, if I use cloned Rare Candies. You wouldn't mind that would you? I know a trick to clone Items without cloning Pokes.

Also, sending you a PM.

Yeah, sorry I haven't answered all day. XD Been EV training and IV breeding.
I will now be answering PMs.

And Sunny, good luck now that you're going for it. x] Save before you enter the grass! Lol.

Thanks for the bump, GM. Really needed that. I'll update my wants again sometime tomorrow. I don't feel up to evolving a whole bunch of pokemon anymore. xD

Hey, DA! Sorry I haven't gotten you that Torchic yet, but I'm still trying to hatch a shiny one... Aside from that, I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your event Suicune for a VGC Milotic. I cloned it, but it's legit.

Cool. I actually wanted a VGC Milotic but I never got around to looking for one. Just curious, you entered this year's competitions?

And it's alright on the Torchic. I've bred so many pokemon too and I've yet to come across any shiny of my own still.

I went to the event, but I didn't get picked to compete (they randomly selected 128 people) though I'm sure I would have gotten owned anyway. I'll keep trying for the Torchic. I can also trade now if you like.

Aw. I wanted to go myself but it's about 4 hours away from where I live. And the level 50 limit meant I needed to re-breed. xD

I'm on my way to wi-fi. I might not reply here so quick because I'll be away from the comp.

Seeing as how I don't really have much that I can get myself anymore... I'll accept 2 dex pokemon and 2 TM/berry for a shiny. I've added more evolved pokemon on the list so have a look at that again.

For Sure. I can give you a mothim and a lupunny with each holding a berry or a TM (i have a lot that you put down on your first post) for a shiny charmander or your shiny bulbasaur.

Sorry, I won't be trading the bolded ones for just dex pokemon. I can do Bulbasaur but do note that it is nicknamed and I can't change that. ): Sorry. Any TM/berries on the list will do. But for berries, if you have 36, 44 or 47, I'd really like that. xD

sure, I'll take the Bulbasaur! I actually prefer nicknames. haha. I kinda figured the bolded ones were worth more. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I should have those berries, but I can check tonight when I get home from work. Ill be home in about five hours or so from this post at 8pm pacific time. I don't know if you will be on or not so that we can trade.
...I take it that if I have nicknames on my pokes, you would like me to change them?

Ah, that's good then. :3 Is there a specific pokemon you want for the filler?
I'll be on at that time. 8 PST is 9 or 10 CST, right? xD
And yeah, change them back if that's possible please. Or nickname Latios "Wizu" if that's possible too. xD Lol... wrong trade.

wait a minute...i didnt say latios, i said lopunny and mothim....i think you're correct about the timing, but I dunno if you thought I was going to give you latios...

wait a minute...i didnt say latios, i said lopunny and mothim....i think you're correct about the timing, but I dunno if you thought I was going to give you latios...
Oh, confusing you with another person. XD;; My bad entirely lol. I'll edit that post.
Um yeah, Mothim and Lopunny + items for shiny Bulbasaur. Any normal pokemon you want for the other pokemon?

yea, if you have any of these, that would be nice.
Hoppip
Wynaut
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Mawile
relicanth

otherwise, anything will do

Hey, I can also give you a Drifblim and Wormadam for a shiny Poliwag.

Wow, I haven't played pokemon in a while lol. But as replies:

I was wondering what egg move Pokemon you have? I can give you TMs or elemental stones.
Is there something you're looking for specifically? I'll see if I have them.

[quote author=511wer link=topic=5885.msg112941#msg112941 date=1247378203]
hey i want your 10 aniv suicune i can trade an ev'd shiny adamant dragonite holding a life orb for it
[/quote]
What are its moves and EV'd on what stats please?

Wow, I haven't played pokemon in a while lol. But as replies:

[quote author=Ayumi link=topic=5885.msg112120#msg112120 date=1246821957]
I was wondering what egg move Pokemon you have? I can give you TMs or elemental stones.
Is there something you're looking for specifically? I'll see if I have them.
[/quote]I was mostly looking for starter Pokemon. :]