• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS DA's Trade Stop

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just finishing up with your two Pokemon now (got the Scyther done, just grabbing the proper nature for Duskull XD) but I was curious. What are you willing to trade for your shiny Charmander? Even if it's a bad nature I wouldn't mind depending on what you're looking for in return.

Edit: Done. Impish Duskull with Pain Split and Male Scyther with Baton Pass. You didn't care about the nature/ability on the Scyther, did you? I could breed for more if so. Alternatively, I ended up randomly hatching an Adamant Female Scyther with Baton Pass and Technician. Haven't checked its IVs, but wondering if you're interested in it. If so, it's yours XD

Cool. You work pretty fast too. xD Hope that Duskull ends up being male. If the right nature becomes female, can you throw in a male Duskull for me? I'll give an extra shard since a friend willingly tutored my Aerodactyl for free.

The Charmander is Jolly. Great nature so I won't trade lightly. XD Probably another shiny that I don't have. Or a pokemon with good IVs and nature. ...Or just a few things from my thread since I'm really not picky atm. XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, cloned eh? I think I'll pass on the shiny then, sorry. ^^;

Anyways, you're in luck. Duskull's Impish male (and a potential 31 Attack). Haven't checked so can't be sure. Either way, like the PM said just let me know when you're free to trade and I'll jump on ^^

Cool. I'm free now if we may.

Well, what are the natures of Mareep and Phanpy? I'll probably take Mareep since I don't even have that on dex. It's one of those things I postpone and say "I'll pokeradar that later..."

And yeah, I'm still always taking TM 90. Just not a major priority anymore. One of the people I EV train for always gives me jobs that require that move. I don't have to teach it the moves but I get extra stuff if I do so yeah... xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now sounds good to me ^^

Only, as I said above, I think I'll pass on the Charmander. Thanks anyways, though XD

Edit: Thanks much for the shards :)

Hey, I know we've talked about your shiny Charmander before, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade it for an Adamant/Jolly Scyther w/ Technician? (If I can get one.)

Or, I can get you these second Priority Pokemon:
Plusle
Spinda
Cacnea
Corphish

@Linkachu: No problem. I'll hop on wi-fi then.

Edit: Eh, we're done trading so thanks for the pokemon. :3 just took too long to type this.

@Sunny: Sure. As i said with Linkachu I'm not all that picky (most of the time). XD Adamant/Jolly Scyther w/ Technician + Corphish, Spinda or Plusle? Just one of those 3. I think I have a Cacnea already.

Sure. Just let me start breeding. I'm trading ATM, so it might not be until later tonight, becuase I'm going shopping too. It all depends on how long it takes to get this done.

Can I get you that Skarmory and Horsea or at least try. Also, Spinda, Cacnea, Plusle, Corphish, whichever Sunny doesn't give you, for your shiny Vibrava and Bagon? Is that too little?

Hey, I'm interested in your other shinies now xP

What would you like for the shiny Sneasel & Bagon? Just tell me and I'll see if I can get it. I've been pretty good at breeding lately, so... just tell me your top priority.

@OranRi: You can cross off Cacnea and Corphish off that list. Hmm, if you can get the Skarmory and Horsea + those other pokemon and throw in an item/TM then probably. XD

Edit: Not all of "those other pokemon". 2-3

@Sunny: Haha, I really don't know what's priority yet but I'll let you know as soon as I figure out. And I'll likely add more to the list too so you can know what you think you can get me.

I do know that my project for class is priority so I gotta get the relief of finishing that tomorrow. x_X Why can't I work for my class stuff like I have patience for games? >:

Hm. I took a second look at your list, and it seems I may be able to get all of those certain ability/natured Pokemon, except for the Hitmonchan. Also, since the Charmander you gave me was Female, I can very easily get the Charmander w/ Belly Drum.

Neat. That's one of the higher priorities in that list (the Bellyzard) that I just can never be bothered to do. XD Still EV training Sarge's.

@Sarge: Sorry for the wait but they should be ready tomorrow night. >__<

I'm gonna go back to doing my project now... I'm always side-tracked.

Hey again. :)

Once I'm done EV training my Charmander, and I'm going to try for your Adamant Belly Drum Charmander. Also going to try and get that Staryu as well. Is that all you want for the shiny Bagon & Absol? (Also interested in Sneasel, but I'm not going to push it.) Or do you want some Dex Pokemon/Items as well?

Hiya. :3 I just noticed your sig too. Not sure how long that's been there but thanks. x3
If I had a list, you'd be in it too. :D

As for the trade, just add in a pokemon/item from the list. Your choice. XD This offer only applies to you (for now) but you can even give me a Goldeen, Kricketune or Rattata instead with the Charmander and Staryu and we'll call it good. XD

Lol, yeah. All the people in that list are people that gave me Shinies, Legendarys or EVs. Except Linkachu, I just think she rocks. xP

So do you want one of either Goldeen, Kricketune or Rattata or All 3? I'll probably start on this soon, maybe before I'm done training. I'll definitly start on Staryu tonight. But I'll probably have them done by later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Ok. :3

So Goldeen, Staryu, and Charmander for Shiny Absol & Bagon.

EDIT:// Trying for Timid/Modest Staryu, and I've hatched almost 15, and nothing. Do you happen to have a Timd or Modest Ditto I can borrow?

EDIT2:// Gone to 30+... still none. :(

I'm not much of a fan for shiny legends but Shaymin looks better than most other shiny legends. xD I guess I should put somewhere on the front page to offer away. Doesn't always have to be in my wants. XD

Hmm, which event is it? TRU?

Ah dang. x_X I commend you for patience.
And yes, I think I have a Timid one.

It's OK. I'm also hatching for a shiny one too. So it's not such a big deal. (I'm kinda like a shiny collector if you haven't noticed. xD)

Nevermind about that Ditto. I checked out my Fire Red and it seems I have a Modest one. :3 I'm going to Pal Park it (after I try to catch an Adamant one) so maybe tomorrow I'll get it if I'm lucky. xP

Alrighty. I was gonna suggest we do it another time anyway if you asked 'cause I just felt really sleepy all of a sudden. I blame being under the sun, in the park for almost 8 hours.

Good luck. ;3

Thanks, James/GodlessM. I really appreciate the compliment. It was a pleasure trading with you too. :]
Btw, I'm a girl... xD But it's all good.

[quote author=Shado link=topic=5885.msg100133#msg100133 date=1241932288]
Will you accept a legit Shiny Event shaymin for that shiny absol of yours? (I know it's not on the list, but it's worth asking XD)
There is no such thing as a shiny event....sorry it must be hacked....
[/quote]
Hm, that's odd. I always thought it was possible just through SR'ing. I know a couple of people who claim they have legit shiny events too. I'll look into it more.

Thanks, James/GodlessM. I really appreciate the compliment. It was a pleasure trading with you too. :]
Btw, I'm a girl... xD But it's all good.

[quote author:pikachufreak link=topic=5885.msg100156#msg100156 date=1241945528]
[quote author=Shado link=topic=5885.msg100133#msg100133 date=1241932288]
Will you accept a legit Shiny Event shaymin for that shiny absol of yours? (I know it's not on the list, but it's worth asking XD)
There is no such thing as a shiny event....sorry it must be hacked....
[/quote]
Hm, that's odd. I always thought it was possible just through SR'ing. I know a couple of people who claim they have legit shiny events too. I'll look into it more.
[/quote]

Really? I didn't know you were a girl... I am too. :3 It gets annoying being mistaken as a guy sometimes, doesn't it?

Anyway... Legit event shinies are very, very rare. I've never seen a legit one, and many believe it to be impossible.

Also, I got my Modest Ditto and I'm going to get that Staryu today if it kills me. xD

EDIT:// Got a Modest one, but it had Illuminate. I think this game hates me. xD Trying again!

Actually I was wondering if you had an Impish Ditto? I have hatched about 4 boxes full of them and none of them impish and I'm getting real close to running out of boxes...

Haha. Well, I finally got your Staryu. I was breeding it with a Modest one, and luckily I got a Timid one :3

I've hired my baby brother to get me an Adamant Ditto so once I get a Charmander w/ Belly Drum I can breed it to get an Adamant one.

:D Going to catch Goldeen right now, and I forget, did you want any items? I don't hink you did but I just want to be sure.

Hopefully we can trade later tonight.

Actually I was wondering if you had an Impish Ditto? I have hatched about 4 boxes full of them and none of them impish and I'm getting real close to running out of boxes...

Wow, I've never gone that far/many boxes for natures. xD Yes, I have an Impish one. I'll want it back when we do the trade, k? FC?
And I also just got a Plusle and I think Sarge is giving me a Spinda... How about giving me a Seel(Ok, no Seel either) any evolved fossil pokemon aside from Kabutops and Numel instead?

@Sunny: Can you throw in a TM in there? Any Slot Machines TMs since in your thread, you're offering that. TM 58 Endure would be nice but any will do. If that's not doable either, how about 2 Leaf Stones? Can't seem to find mine. xD

That's good. :3 Want me to lend you mine instead? XD

Really? I didn't know you were a girl... I am too. :3 It gets annoying being mistaken as a guy sometimes, doesn't it?

Anyway... Legit event shinies are very, very rare. I've never seen a legit one, and many believe it to be impossible.

And as a reply to this, I'm more amused than annoyed though. Lol. I'm used to it since it happens to me irl too. I have a guy-ish attitude and clothes after all.

I looked up if it's possible in google but it's debatable. In a list of events I saw though, it didn't say they can't be but there are some that definitely can't be shiny and one that has to be shiny.

That's good. :3 Want me to lend you mine instead? XD

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=5885.msg100233#msg100233 date=1241993529]

And as a reply to this, I'm more amused than annoyed though. Lol. I'm used to it since it happens to me irl too. I have a guy-ish attitude and clothes after all.

I looked up if it's possible in google but it's debatable. In a list of events I saw though, it didn't say they can't be but there are some that definitely can't be shiny and one that has to be shiny.
[/quote]

I you wouldn't mind, I'd love to borrow it. :3

I suppose event Legendarys that the person acutally captures would be possible for SR'ing. However ones that you recieve via Wi-fi, would be very hard to come by, or impossible. Shaymin has not been released where you can capture it in the US, only in Japan.

I was more-so referring to the pokemon that you could pick up. I guess those are the wi-fi ones? Not sure how that really works since I myself, hasn't gotten one yet... having missed all the TRU events. Got them through trade. xD

Give me a second for the Ditto. Got 2 trades pending.
My adamant Ditto has 31 Atk IVs too so it's great. xD