• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dark's Art Stop (Requests welcome!)

Could you make a written work,a dramatic,but action story involving Danny ( my OC,just look at most of my art works) and Blu (look at my Blu fire art work) if you can't make it that's ok

CongenitalSarcasm

Previously Dark Eevee
swearing?

(also your comment about them not being in a ship because they are both boys is kinda rude, though I know gays ships aren't for everyone)

As long as it's not excessive

(To be honest I was thinking that the way I said was coming off as rude but I'm not gay and I'm not someone who doesn't like gays,I have a friend who is gay so I'm sorry if that came out rude)

Can you draw the character in my profile pic driving this

If you can't, that's okay
800px-ALFA-24-HP.jpg

Um..Hi I see that you do request and do art of OC's and I was wondering if you could make me one. I have been looking for someone to do it since I don't have the right drawing tools to do it. So if you could make me one that would be great.

I already have some sketches of my character I will list some this about him
Name: Amarion
He is black.
He is a chill and calm and collected during battle and always comes up with plan to win.
I will send you more stuff if you are willing to do this

Hey... hate to be a bother, and this request might come off as somewhat strange, but I was wondering whether or not you could perhaps draw a Jedi? See, I was thinking of something along the lines of my OC Kyrios (the Jedi) standing side by side with a Samurott in some empty, dark plains. Again, I know it sounds strange, but I've been thinking about this one for quite a while now.

Kyrios' appearance, is that of a human male, 5'8", long light brown hair (basically like halfway down his back kinda long,) clean shaven face, light skin tone... a rather skinny individual, but not too skinny.

If you can do this, thanks!

CongenitalSarcasm

Previously Dark Eevee
Um...I'll try, though I'm probably not the best person to do this, as I've shamefully never watched Star Wars...I'll try though! Do you also want me to draw the Samurott?

It's alright that you haven't, but yes, it is preferable that the Samurott is included. However, should the task of creating Kyrios be too difficult, you can cut him from the picture, I'll understand.

I'll jot down the script and you can go crazy from there.
Take your time, btw. The best art is made when it takes a longer time.
Use the guy in my profile pic whenever is says "Leafeon:"
And of course use Bendy when it says Bendy.
Everything from here on is in the comic.
Anything in parentheses is not in the comic.

DOPELEAFEON470 PLAYS...
BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE
Leafeon: Still at hour one and there's no jumpscares.
Killed discount Goofy though.
I bet that discount Mickey ain't happy.
Aaaand there's a dimly-lit hallway.
I am NOT going in there.
I can't have the guts to play FNAF.
Or I DON'T, rather. (you can just correct the can't to don't if you want)
And I probably never will.
So if I go back to the Ink Machine right now...
hopefully I can take a break and go grab some crackers.
...ah, you know what, TO THE INK MACHINE!
*batman style screen transfer*
Leafeon: He's...executed. Maybe he's still alive, maybe I'll--
(Bendy jumpscare)
Leafeon: Oh my god! (accidentally knocks over can of ink)
(it splashes on Bendy)
Bendy: You...you hurt me.
You hurt him.
That HURT.
(and then a montage of clips from Leafeon running away from Bendy)
Leafeon: Yep, YEP! No guts! (is holding door closed)
God, this is NOT Mickey Mouse.
I REFUSE to LET it be Mickey Mouse.
(Bendy stops banging on the door)
(Leafeon looks around the room and finds Mario-style pipe)
Leafeon: Well, if I'm being chased by a Mickey Mouse from the universe of digital horror, I'll take anything. (goes down pipe)
(while going down pipe)
Leafeon: This is the thing that I will probably get really afraid of within the next three minutes. But within those three minutes, I will have the best time of my life.
(the pipe fills up with ink)
Leafeon: Ah, crap...of course it was a trap. Ha! That rhymes! (drowns in ink)

(or, a shorter version if you prefer not to do that one)

DOPELEAFEON PLAYS...
BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE
Leafeon: First hour and still no jumpscares.
This game might actually have more story than I thought. (accidentally knocks over can of ink, and it splashes onto Bendy, along with the can hitting him)
Bendy: Y-you...you hurt me...
That HURT.
(Spongebob-style) 2 seconds later...
(Leafeon running away from Bendy, with a very freaked-out look on Leafeon's face)
(And Bendy's holding a crowbar up in the air)

There! It's over!

Hate to be a bother as well, but can I also make a request? Could you maybe draw Claus from Mother 3 with a mechanical left arm, and a red right eye? Could you also make it so that he's staring at the final Needle?