1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Darkrai up for grabs

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by ChainOfMemories, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Hi people im new to the boards so as a joining present im gonna be giving away a level 70 darkrai to the first person who replies to this, just add me as a friend and we can battle and stuff.

[​IMG]

2. And youre giving it away, because?

3. i'll have it

4. as i said im in a givin mood, pikmin whats your friends code

5. as a friendly gesture, PIKMIN whats your friend code and ill come online

6. I thought you would give it away to the first one that replied in this topic? So, actually, I would be the one that gets it :o

7. fc is adam 2578 0209 1405

so am i trading for darkrai?

8. Dumb question, how do you get Darkrai normally?

9. Via an event i guess.. You can get a ticket to get to that island and catch it. But I doubt he has it..

10. oh with the fighting for a darkrai, the only reason i dont want it is becuase i have 3, if anyone wants one give me instroctions to gts, the pkmn can be free butin trades a pkmn has to be given so it would have to be, hmm well tell me the pkmn that u will trade, oh and i think ill give one to prox's because i see him alot

11. I just explained it there:

http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=2539.0

if you have any questions feel free to ask, I will try to answer them as accurate as possible

(english is not my mother language, so there can be a few typo's in it)

12. Ill be on about 7pm english time tonight PIKMIN where you will recieve your darkrai

[​IMG]

13. does ne 1 need my help tht can give me a uber or legend for it

14. You don't offer help in order to get a reward, the reward is been given to you if you deserve it..

15. hello, im back lol, and again just to inform u all, that im trading darkrai shaymin and arcues, mail me if u want any
    all i require is
    rayquaza
    groudon
    moltras
    zapdos
    articono
    raiuko
    suicune
    and or entie
    any of those and any of the three u desire is yours,
    all i need is a wirless router lol

16. If the Arceus is legit(not a hacking fan) I'll trade my lv. 47? Raikou. Err... I think it's 47.

17. no such thing as a legit Arceus

18. i'll take it. i don't want to have to cheat to get it