• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Darkness arises

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sensed someone exploding the ground. He used Water Shuriken where he sensed the Gengar was. He used Teleport. He remembered the TM for Teleport he used on himself. He teleported about 5 miles from the place Gengar was exploding. I don't think they can find me now.

At that moment, Karrid blew a hle that revealed the Greninja, wasting no time Karrid immediately launched another explosive at the Greninja blasting him into the air. Karrid then launched himself at the Greninja slamming and pinning him to the ground. "WHO ARE YOU!!" he screamed into the Greninja's face in a wrath. "That's not the right Greninja", the Gengar said. Karrid released the Greninja and Gengar noticed a Water Shuriken in the ground.

He hoped that Double Team worked. He dug into the ground. He found a really glowy thing in the dirt. Was it his Mega Stone? He touched it.. he felt him changing. It was his Mega Stone!

As they both approached the Water Shuriken, Karrid noticed a blue glow from among the trees. The Greninja had just Mega Evolved. He knew that they would be able to take it down together but it would be a long battle with many injuries. "Gengar! Listen to my heart's desire!! Mega Evolve!!!!!" The strange dark red stone began to glow purple and Gengar Mega Evolved into Mega Gengar. "Let's eat Hydro Pumps" Gengar growled. Karrid extended metal claws from his gloves and ran swiftly towards where he last saw the glow.

He felt a Shadow right behind him, he turned around and fired a quick Dark Pulse. Then he used Extrasensory to push up away. He went sailing a mile. Then I used Agility. I think I got away.

Karrid bounced the Dark Pulse with the metal band on his arm which collided into a tree creating an explosion. Through the light of it he saw the figure of a Greninja about to use Extrasensory. It sailed up high into the sky and then used Agility. Karrid predicted where the Greninja would land and made a mental note to check on the spot the next day. "Gengar, lets go home." Reaper returned to his normal state and he and Karrid returned to their camp site for the night.

I went to the Gengars Site, i saw they were asleep. I made a note with paper and i found a piece of raw chalk. I cooked it, and wrote Meet at the place im hiding. I know you know where i am. Sorry for attacking, I wrote. I went to their campsite and put it on the grass, quietly.

In the morning, the campsite went back to it's normal routine. Packing up to move to their next location. Except one thing, Reaper was going on a little journey. The Gengar entered the same spot where Karrid had blown a hole in the ground. "Hello?" He called while mentally preparing himself for an attack. You can never be to careful.

He jumped up and bursted through the dirt. "Hello, you get the message?" I asked. The gengar looked prepared to attack. " I won't fight you," said Max.

"I obviously did or I wouldn't be here. You do realize you brought the wrath of Karrid down upon yourself. Personally I'm not exactly all that happy for being put asleep and confused but I won't fight you either." He studied the Greninja with his red eyes.

The Gengar sat down onto the ground hopefully showing that he meant no harm. "I am a Ghost type but I do have a heart. Tell me your story, I saw you blast the Pyroar back in the dorm. Your reflexes are quite good."

Slice went back to his dorm, laying on his bed. He never saw Scorch like he was supposed to. What would he do? At that moment, his buzzer in his Power Band buzzed. "Slice! Where were you?!" Scorch's voice echoed through his band. "I was busy with some business. If you want, I can come now." He said through the buzzer. Scorch told him to come, so he did. Once he got to the alpha room, the giant Typhlosion was there. "How long are you going to take?" Scorch said. "I made it here when I could. What did you need me for?" Slice replied. "I meant to tell you," He said. "That you are no longer welcome here!! Leave now or face my wrath!" The giant Typhlosion yelled, fire coming out of his back. "But- why?!?! I can't leave here! I have nowhere to stay!" Slice shouted back. With a response, Scorch blew a powerful Flamethrower at him, burning his side.

"Hold that thought", the Gengar quickly said, "follow me" The Gengar sensed somebody in pain. A battle was going to happen somewhere and he wasn't going to stand around and let Pokémon kill each other.

" Thank you.. I was raised by a Trainer by Ash Ketchum. I almost defeated a Mega Charizard. But the explosion between my Water Shuriken and his Flamethrower made me lose. then he went off to Alola, and left me with Oak. I escaped. Here I am now." I explained.

"Hold that thought", the Gengar quickly said, "follow me" The Gengar sensed somebody in pain. A battle was going to happen somewhere and he wasn't going to stand around and let Pokémon kill each other.

(darn srry i'm messing up here)

After what seemed like hours the two finally arrived the dorm. At that moment, a Flamethrower broke a window. Glass fell from the sky. "Quickly!" Reaper shouted.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my christ on a velociraptor. No.
THis is not how we RP around here. OOC blather (and a lot of it), one-liners, double posts... posts WAY out of format (THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE, what is so hard to grasp?!) has none of you people read the rules? Or the global rules, for that matter?

For that matter, if you're going to pretend to be Ash's Greninja, conveniently ignoring the fact that it was Greninja's choice to leave Ash's team and go hunt fragments of the megalith with Zygarde - he was never sent to Oak's lab! - is kind of a hilarious failure on your part clearly written to make the character look edgier than it is. If you're going to appropriate a character that isn't yours, at least do your research!

Thread locked.

Edit: It appears that I forgot to actually lock the blasted thread after declaring it locked. Fixed THAT particular error now.

Status
Not open for further replies.