• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Darkest Night (Wings Of Fire RP)

D

Deleted member 227971

((Sorry I delayed this. SATS is very stressful))
@milk_tea @PlayfulShinx47

Starseeker yawned and woke to Xcato and Suuiku hissing at each other, Starling standing over them. Not again Thought Starseeker Not battle training, again. Starseeker got up and padded nearer, watching with her tail neatly over her feet, trying to memorize all the moves they were performing, however it wouldn't stick in her head. She snorted, trying to instead read their thoughts, but was hit by a wave of something that was definitely not battle tactics, and roars of triumph. Both of them, again, where thinking of the glory of winning. Well, Suuiku was thinking about all the cows he would get afterwards, and Xcato was thinking something along the lines of "Im gonna kill you, fatso" Starseeker walked towards the pile of scrolls in the corner and picked up the one about NightWings, her favourite, and reading it all over again.

Shatter shook his wings and walked into the cave. He had only just escaped a close counter with the SandWings, but had managed to shake them off by leading them into SkyWing territory. He yawned and walked in to the same sight as Starseeker, mumbling "You go too hard on these dragonets, Starling" He sat down, flexing his icicle like claws and yawning.

Current woke up and saw the training between Xcato and Suuiku, she shook her head and looked at Starseeker in the corner. She walked over to Starseeker. "Mind if I read one?" she asked. "Why does Xcato like to fight so much? I sware if he and Crimson start up again, I'm going to dump them BOTH in the river." Current thought.
Crimson walked into the cavern with the battle training. She observed with eyes wide. Oh, how she wanted to practice the moves she was watching! She started to tap her talons on the ground with anticipation. Although, she didn't like the way Xcato was looking at Suuiku.