• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dark super hero "school" (take 2 electric boogaloo)

Where/When should we start?

• Other? Suggest in the discussion thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we choose the 3rd option I think we'd still need to "re-tell" how they got captured (which most likely happened the same way when we first tried this rp) and depending how you guys want this to go we could have our characters be at least acquaintances with each other and they probably kinda have the hang of how their powers work (not saying that they are going to be good at it yet).

With the second option I think we'll do pretty much the same thing as the first RP, but have the physical ability test "of screen" and I guess they'll get explained that they have powers now and will train under the facility to master their new abilities.

Also most of you probably know this, but I'm gonna say this because I think that I didn't mention this in the first post, but the facility is the main bad guy and they'll get more cruel towards our characters as we go, but they do start of kind of nice (if you exclude the kidnapping and the power mutation thing lol). As we go on in the RP I'll add info about the facility and other world building stuff to the first post, so it'll be easy to find. I think I'm gonna go and put all of the characters there now

Last edited:
@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup @Captain Cardboard @The Alright Attorney
Sorry for the@, but I wanted to make sure that your opinion also get's heard on which starting point we'll chose. As of right now it's leaning towards the 2nd option. If you don't respond to this I'm assuming your either indifferent or want to go 2nd option.

Sorry if I seem too pushy or anything with the poll thing, but I just want to start this rp relatively soon so that it wouldn't die the 2nd time before we even started.

Alright so it looks like we have more people for the 2nd option. I hope this is alright with everyone and worry not those who wanted to go for the 3rd option. We'll pretty much start with with them waking up and discovering (aka being told) that they have powers now, then get brought out to test if their powers actually function with some character interactions sprinkled in here and there.

Also this is not the time that the facility has mutated humans to give them powers, this will play a role later on and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask us!

I would like introduce you guys to your Deputy Headmaster!
Name: Vitalio Kilabadai

Appearance: Vitalio is a young adult with shoulder-length Blue-Gray hair and a pair of blue visor-like glasses, his eyes are emerald.

He usually wears white jacket, blue jeans and black trainers.

During missions, He wears a black armoured long coat with blue highlights and arm armour. He also sports white trousers with black highlights over his inner thighs and groin, and black boots with glowing blue highlights.

Personality: He play a role of a Good and caring for his students teacher.

As the Deputy Headmaster generally keeps an aloof, professional demeanour about him, at least during lessons and missions. He takes his duties, and those of others, extremely seriously, and has very little patience when it comes to those who disobey him. When someone refuse to join him, he just shoots him and goes about his way.

Very passionate about achieving School goals, this can lead him to take seemingly cold-hearted decisions, such as ordering to kill entire team of scientists, just because there is a possibility of traitor among them.

Backstory: Added later in rp.

Other: Vitalio is the one that made supremacy AI, called Xavarthel that protects secret data files about experiments and watch over facility work.

Not long until our characters finally get to use their powers!

So now we'll just get them into their testing rooms, have them do their physical test and then finally have them test their new powers!
I would like to have this be one big post, with them get to their testing rooms, quickly run through the physical test (which will be an obstacle course) and then have the power test, which you do basically anything with! Be creative!

yeah we all have the same one. I'm currently working on my post, but I can explain to you guys what the course is. It starts with simple platforming, then a balancing beam, monkey bars, tunnel that you have to crawl through and finally a small climbing wall

good point! That would make an interesting point for her in the course then as it could be difficult for her to move through the tunnel and maybe affect what her final score would be, but it's your choice in the end how things turn out

Edit: I'm almost done with my post, but I gotta go and do some other things, so it'll get delayed a bit, bit I'm gonna try and finish it today

Edit 2: I finished and I think I might have written my longest post ever here on charms

Last edited:
With the introduction of the deputy headmaster I thought I might as well introduce our dear Headmaster (aka the leader of the facility and the project)

Name: (Both first and last) Derick Harwell (Eugene Walker was just a fake name)
Code name/Experiment name: N/A
Sexuality: (optional) No need to specify really..

Appearance: (Detailed please) Derick stands with a height of 5.7 feet (or about 174 cm). He has a thin and lanky body. He has wavy light brown hair which is a bit long (as for considered most male hairstyles), as it halfway his neck. He has a round face with brown eyes, pointed nose, anchor goatee, and two birth marks on his face (one right under his left eye and one on his left cheek). He usually wears a light blue collar shirt with black pants and usually a white lab coat.

Personality: Derick is extremely charismatic and quite smart in both street and book smart category. He keeps up a cool and collected personality, but can put up any facade if needed. He's really manipulative thanks to his charismatic personality. He often seemingly bends people to his will to get what he wants out of them. Some people say that he started to develop a twisted personality right when he started with his little project (AKA the facility).

Powers: Connect
It's a telekinetic power that allows him to both speak and read the subjects mind, but there's a catch. The deeper connection (or more he knows about the person he's going to use his powers on) more he can speak and see inside of the persons head. In the start he seems like a whisper in the back of your head (and he can't read your mind), but the more he knows about you and the deeper the relationship (no matter if positive or negative) the more he can say and see. He has about a 49 feet (or 15 m) radius where he doesn't need to have a visual connection to use his powers on someone, but he usually prefers to have a visual connection as it has no limit (other than he has to see the person to use his powers)
Note: I thought that you guys should know about his power, as it involves other characters to work. This is quite self explanatory, but your won't know that he has these powers yet.

Backstory (optional): [REDACTED]

Other: N/A

Also after the testing and some more character interaction I was thinking that we could do a time skip with a few weeks or more so that our characters are a bit more powerful and we could start having more action, such as training in teams and eventually a character v character tournament kind of thing and more. If you have any suggestions to what should happen next, don't be afraid to suggest it!

My apologies, for some reason I'm having difficulty writing out my posts as decently as I want. I think I'm going to have to exclude myself from the RP, as I don't wish to hold up this RP in the future. Best wishes, I'll still read the thread to see how the story plays out, since it's still a great plot idea, in my opinion.

I understand @Hallowed and if you ever want to join back your more than welcome to ^^

I was thinking of doing a one or two month(s) time skip next. Clite is going to write the post since I'm travelling with my family at the moment. Next up I was thinking that the facility is gonna get a bit harsher towards the characters and we'll do either a team work thing or a small "tournament" where the characters are going to fight each other so that the facility sees who's the strongest of the bunch.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
If I were to throw my own suggestion in, I say go with the Team Work one. Tournaments, even small ones and especially this early on can kinda drag the RP to a crawl as it heavily relies on the people fighting each other to consistenly be active or else the story just can't move forward.

No way I’m missing out on a roleplay this good.
(Assume this bio was written after the experiment.)
Name: Neon Barry
Code Name/Experiment Name: Double Trouble
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Neon is pretty tall for someone his age, he stands at 6’01”. He has tan skin. His hair is strange. On his left side, his hair is light blue, the color of stereotypical ice. On his right, his hair is orange, the color of normal fire. His hair is swift and facing upward. His left eye is orange, and his right eye is light blue. His normal clothing consists of a light blue zip up jacket and an orange short sleeved shirt underneath aforementioned jacket. He also wears black basketball shorts and red tennis shoes.
Personality: Neon is very energetic and bouncy. He is almost always having fun and making new friends. He is also full of spirit and passion, and never gives up. Although, when the situation calls for it, he can be calm and cool. (Unintentional pun.) He hates to lose and always pushes himself past the limit. His power is very difficult to control, and even harder to master, but he is working hard to master it.
When people keep pushing his buttons, he will become very intense and mad for a while.So, don’t push his buttons. He is also a natural born genius, and also has great combat instincts. (This will probably be expanded on for character development.)
Powers: This is technically two powers in one, but it is still one power. On his left side, he has the power of ice. He can use this power to generate ice in many ways. He can drastically lower the temperatures of the surrounding area or freeze opponents. He can also use the power to create things from little sprinkles of snow to large waves of ice that can grow to be up to ten feet, give or take. (This better?)Despite the raw power, Neon has the capability to handle this ability with great accuracy and technique, although he doesn’t really know how yet. The downside to this is that he can’t use it for too long, or his body temperature will lower to dangerous temperatures and give him frostbite, overall lowering his combat effectiveness. He can fix this problem with his right side, which I will now explain. On his right side, he has the power to generate fire. He will usually use it to drastically raise the temperature around him and create scorching hot flames. He will often use this power in battle, and it has more offensive capability than his left side. He will often create streams of fire from his hand, or make a wall of fire to block opponents. Just like he has to warm up after using too much ice, he has to cool down with his left side after overusing his right. In the future, he will be able to use both sides at once, he just can’t at the moment.
Notes about power: In some cases, I spoke in future tense because he has the capability to do the thing I’m talking about and will do so often in the future, he just hasn’t and can’t yet. The ice side and fire side are perfectly divided. I am only writing about Neon’s capabilities, that doesn’t mean he is currently able to do everything I listed.
Backstory: [Redacted]
Other: He is ambidextrous. (Might be expanded on.)

I think that’s it. Inform me if I did anything wrong, or just made a stupid mistake.

Last edited:
I can't accept the character yet since it technically has 2 powers instead of one and the character sheet is missing a very important thing (I recommend you to look at the rules one more time).

But back to the powers. I will allow Neon to have 2 powers if you don't go too powerful too quickly. One thing I will point out is that him creating ice spikes big as buildings is very OP imo. If you tone down the Ice spikes and handle the powers right, the power section of the character sheet is acceptable

I can't accept the character yet since it technically has 2 powers instead of one and the character sheet is missing a very important thing (I recommend you to look at the rules one more time).

But back to the powers. I will allow Neon to have 2 powers if you don't go too powerful too quickly. One thing I will point out is that him creating ice spikes big as buildings is very OP imo. If you tone down the Ice spikes and handle the powers right, the power section of the character sheet is acceptable
Oh yeah. Sprinkles. I’ll go edit the powers, and add “Sprinkles.”

Status
Not open for further replies.