• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Heya! I've been wanting to start a danganronpa oc killing game and ive been dying for roleplays since all my other roleplay groups died. So here I am! Also before you read the plot, this will take place in the location of the second game. And also the plot will have spoilers to the first game!

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

╭─────────╮
PLOT
╰─────────╯
Sixteen students are trapped on an island called Jabberwock Island, unsure on how they got there they start to wander around and introduce themselves to each other. After everyone meets each other there is a small t.v. that turn's on, no visual's just static. "Hello?? Is this thing working??" The voice on the t.v. says. "Okay, everyone, please go to the main island" After that the t.v. shut off. All the students went there, confused on what this all was. A bear then came out and explained to them that they had lost all of their school memories and actually knew each other very well. He then said that they where going to participate in a killing game! (This will all be role played out, but this is just a summary of the beginning of the rp lol)

╭─────────╮
╰─────────╯​
Name:
Nickname:
(if any)
(15-17)
Sexuality:
Birthday:
Height:
Appearance: (feel free to describe it or post a picture)
Personality:
Parent(s): (please also give their relationship with them!)
Sibling(s):
Relative(s):
Pet(s):
Talent:
Talent Description:
Mental/Physical Abilities:
Motive to kill: (like if they would kill, what would be a good motive for that? This really helps me come up with accurate motives!)

╭─────────╮
MY OC
╰─────────╯
Name: Yumiko Konda
Nickname: Yumi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: February 9th
Height: 5'5"
Appearance:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f685158396d4d3333314d4e4e413d3d2d3932393037393133352e313632366336373436643066336437323138393630383136332e6a7067

Personality: Yumi is a very uplifting and cheery girl. She always tries to stay positive and try's to be the life of the party. She loves making friends with anyone. She can be a bit blunt or rude at times in more serious situations. She can also be a bit pervy but not so much it makes people uncomfortable.
Parent(s):
Haga Konda (Mom) - Haga is a single mothet taking care of Yumi. At first they didnt get along so well but as later years past they have gotten along much better
Sibling(s):
Takei Konda (older brother) - Takei and Yumi are very close and always have been. Takei is a video game programmer and he doesnt live with them. He also is married.
Yoshiro Konda (Younger Brother) - Yumi's little brother is in middle school. They arent as close but Yumi sticks up for her brother a lot because kids like to make fun of him. Yumi's little brother had ADHD and Autism.
Relative(s):
Rinko Konda (Grandma) - They don't get along too well but Yumi tries
Yumi also has some half siblings on her dad's side but she doesn't know them that well.
Daichi Sone (Biological Father) - Yumi doesn't know much about her bio dad. He didn't really want anything to do with her until she was 12 years old. But yumi said that she didn't want anything to do with her dad.
Pet(s):
Shadow - Her mom's dog
Chubs - Also her moms dog
Ham Ham - Yumi's hamster
Talent: Ultimate Digital Artist
Talent Description: Yumi is very skilled at drawing things on a digital tablet. She loves it and has a lot of knowledge on digital brushes and has many shortcuts while drawing.
Mental/Physical Abilities: Yumi tends to overthink way to much. She also falls into fits of depression quiet frequently. Yumi has Asthma so she isnt very good with running or many physical activities.
Motive to kill: If Monokuma threatened to kill/hurt any of her family.

╭─────────╮
OTHER
╰─────────╯
Okay so this is just a couple other things!

1. Once I get all 15 players I will not be taking in anymore! This chat will then be used for announcements (they will also be in the rp but ill put them here for anyone who isnt online atm). You can also use this for talking about things you want to happen in the rp with each other!
2. I will post motives in here, send me a Pm if you want to claim it! Also tell me who you want to kill. I will then talk to them and see if they are okay with it.
3. If you are the killer, I need you to tell me you're characters execution.
4. There will be a killer form when i post the motive's, fill it out to claim the motive.
5. Do not write out the murder, it needs to be a mystery to the other players.
6. After the motive has been announced there will be times I PM places you have to go, GO THERE.
7. If you want to plan a big event (like a party, girls going swimming), let me know so I can let the rest of the group know when it will be happening!!
8. Feel free to get rid of the little explanations in the sign up form!
9. If you want to be the mastermind, pm me! Also tell me why you're character would be the mastermind!
10. Have fun! (Also if you have any questions let me know!)

1. Yumiko Konda (Ultimate Digital Artist) played by @TheBakaBanana