• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Danganronpa! Discussions

What's your favorite Danganronpa game?

• Danganronpa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danganronpa 2

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Danganronpa V3

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ultra despair Girls

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Danganronpa!

Once again, ultimates have been forced to compete In a Brutal killing game by the likes of Monokuma and whomever may be pulling the strings. You, an ultimate student will have a Ultimate talent, and you could use it to further the killing game or try to stop it.

Rules:
• Monokuma will be the host. (Me) bring all plans of a killing of a character to Me through messages so no other player could possibly know. I will message the victim of his/her death so that they can prepare for it. But do not tell ANYONE. Counter kills are possible but extremely unlikely. In such a case, you would have to guess who would be trying to kill you and I will generate a 50-50 odds of that working. If your trying to kill my character, same rules apply

•You may choose up to two characters to be in the Roleplay. That means if one is killed off, you can still continue. As well it adds more targets of a killing.

•All the danganronpa killing rules.

•As far as evidence for a killing, it will be talked over between monokuma and the culprit, so then we can agree on what evidence is left behind and or accidentally left over for class trials.

Character sheet:

Name:
Ultimate talent:
Appearance:

Example:

Name: Percy Van Pertrigue
Ultimate talent: Ultimate drawer.
Appearance: black wavy hair that's curled around his had and along his ear, spiking up back behind his head in two big poofs. Has a long black coat that drapes down along with a dark purple undershirt.

There can only be ONE ultimate ??? In the entire danganronpa game, although you must tell monokuma ahead of time what that talent might be, so act fast!

Last edited:
Name: Dio Velocìta
Ultimate talent: Ultimate Sprinter
Appearance: soft blond hair which falls at his neck, he has strong facial features and orange eyes. He has a somewhat muscular build, and is quite thin. He wears a red tank top with black trim, and has white shorts with a red trim. He wears black tennis shoes. Has a birthmark of 3 dots on his left ear.