• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Danganronpa: Cold Steel (Discussion)

How should the daytime/nighttime system be edited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I was curious about the Laundry Room. It seemed like such a big part of the mystery we were missing.

But, with Hoshi's evidence, it cleared things up.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
should we try to finish the trial on Friday and get to a verdict by saturday? if so, we gotta get a move on people. we don’t want another extension here
(except for those who have been actively in the trial so far lol, you’re doing well sweetheart)

I was planning on letting the trial run until Saturday; I highly doubt that I'm going to extend it again, it's run for long enough.

There's still a bit of evidence to sift through which might completely change the way things are going—for right or for wrong—(or it might not, I have no idea how this will end up), so feel free to have your characters offer their theories or simply shoot down someone else's idea to avoid the accusatory finger. Either way, you guys should definitely work on trying to reach some kind of conclusion. Otherwise, the vote is going to come out to be… a mess, for lack of a better word. Your posts don't have to be a literary masterpiece, they just have to be long enough to get your point across (without being a one-liner, of course).

Reminder that this is the last day that the trial will be running!

You have until 11:59PM EST to spit out your evidence at the group in an attempt to solve the case. Regardless, you should probably have someone in mind to vote for when the time comes.

Anyway, that's all. I'll see you guys once voting time rolls around.

Well regardless of who WE believe committed the murder, it's our characters and their perception that make the final call and if they don't come to a logical consensus, it will fall to emotions... and I'm sure we can all figure out who our characters would choose emotionally.

...unfortunately, some characters haven't made the best impressions thus far.

F*ck... I'm worried.

This trial was too confusing. So far every single clue is just a dead end and for some reason, we can't find a single solid piece of evidence.

To be honest... we're f*cked. We're just f*cked.
Woah, alright. Calm down.

I promise you, this is not an unsolvable case. For the duration of this entire roleplay, I refuse to write a case that is completely unsolvable; that just takes the fun out of everything (not to mention making it completely unfair). However, this isn't supposed to be an easy case either. I highly doubt anyone's character would be so oblivious as to not notice the victim is quite literally writing their full first name on the wall.
I would say something like "It only gets harder from here!", but that's not something I can really determine without further collaboration with the murderer for future chapters.

I can't give you any hints OOC; not that you'd even be able to use them seeing as this trial is based off of your character(s)'s knowledge and not yours.
That being said, if your character(s) have any conclusions, I wouldn't beat around the bush. We've reached the trial's final hours. The verdict doesn't have to be the right one, it just has to be a verdict. As Monokuma said, you guys can choose to have your characters all gang up on someone for no reason in particular. Whoever receives the most votes will be punished, that's that.
How would voting work? Is it going to be a public voting? or anonymous vote?
My plan was to utilise the Tumblr's ask box, wherein you send in an ask with your character's name, who you're voting for, and whether you'd like to keep it anonymous or not.
Honoka Kurosawa; Voting for: Ryuu Tachibana. Anon requested.
These won't be posted to the blog, but they will be tallied and posted to the roleplay and this thread.
You'll be able to see who voted for who, bar for any anonymous votes which will be counted in the tally, but not listed outright (which will look really suspicious if your character is the only one voting anonymously, but if half the class decides to go for it you're good).

And, of course, if tumblr decides to be… tumblr… or if that just doesn't work for everyone, the alternative is to just have everyone send their characters' votes via PM. I'll let you guys know what the definitive system is once voting time officially starts, not to worry.

“Hey there I’m Jason Vellance, and you’re watching One Therapist desperately trying to convince a room full of extremely talented teenagers something that none of them even want to believe is true in a gradually ticking away amount of time before they have to put someone to death!”
Ahhhh, life is truly amazing xd

Can you put your tumblr on the first post of both the discussion and the actual rp thread, its a hassle to go through them and find them
Done, I probably should've done that earlier, haha. It was a bit out of place looking on the first page of the RP, so I made it a bit smaller, but it's there.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well, I must say... this sure escalated.

One minute I leave to make Toaster-Oven Hotdogs while doing my dishes and next minute I find out I missed a lot.

But Hoshi... That does make some sense. Add in the dirty laundry and no one would expect it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Question: @Riverrunner
If the character dies off, what happens to the actual role player then? Like since most people only have 1 character, and that character dies off, what would the roleplayer do then?

Question: @Riverrunner
If the character dies off, what happens to the actual role player then? Like since most people only have 1 character, and that character dies off, what would the roleplayer do then?
For all intents and purposes, their character is out of the roleplay, therefore so are they. Of course, anyone with a dead character is welcome to follow along, chat in the discussion thread, etc. but they won't be able to continue in the actual roleplay itself (bar for special cases).

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well crap... I need a reason...

...F*ck it. I believe in Hoshi. I honestly can't see her as a killer. I may regret it but at this point, I follow my gut.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Dude, Ralph's been the one making the most Chaos out of all of us.

And to be honest, Ophelia has tried to help the group out more than Ralph. Ralph has so far endangered us all with a bomb, has injured someone and only pointed out two people who were not connected.

...Sorry but I really think Ophelia is a better choice.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I know...

But at this rate, I have no clue. I want to believe Hoshi is innocent, so I'm going with my gut and voting for someone I know is pretty mental. He may not be the killer but at this rate...

BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, I BELIEVE IN MY FRIENDS!!!

If you guys were in the middle of writing a post, feel free to post it (although the trial is technically over). I was stupid and didn't write the ending to this thing, so you guys technically have a few more minutes.