1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damion's LionArt Drawings (New Art)

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Damion Lionheart, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Well, I do love pokemon and I do love art, so I will start posting all my art here such as drawings and sprites i the other section. I might draw art for some people sometimes I geuss. Depends on if I'm feeling it. Well, here we go, some biggies

[​IMG]
    This is my Triumphent Trio. The pokemon I had since the start of diamond include there leader infernape, ever enduring starapter, and rrrrrrrrrrrrampardos! (I love to trill the R)

[​IMG]
    Here is my classic clan, all the pokemon I uploaded from my ruby days. Theres breloom(I invision him kinda samuriy so i changed him), shifty (I made him more human/ninja looking. Hey, thats how I see him), and my boy, HERACROSS CHEA!!

[​IMG]
    And finnaly is my newest crew of pokemon I am training to be in my main group. The upcoming union. This has coolio lucario, solid sudowoodo, and the king of the lightning fist electivire who was a pain to get.

Well, this is my art. I love comments and stuff so please leave them. More art soo.

My sprite thread is here : http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=2031.0

2. Wow Damion, those pictures are pretty nice! You definetly transformed pokemon into your own style. They all look some much more "anime-ish", and it looks really nice. I really like the hat size of Breloom, it gives him a sorta samurai look, you know?

Like the little muscle on Sudowudo too, and they're all nicely shaded. You made Shiftry look really human though...I barely even recognized him. xD

I really like the poses and all that, but it'd be nice if you could color 'em in. ;D