• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Damion LionArt's Sprite thread (New Sprite Luxray and legendary Flygon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I make very feqw sprites but since this is made for sprites, here they are

These are the few sprits I have ready. Thres my character Damion Lionheart, heracross NOT SMILING, and my created pokemon salamear. Hes fire and fighting.
DamionPokesprite.png
HeraAlmost.jpg
Salamear.jpg

Well, I would love comments and stuff. More art comeing soon.

Art thread is here : http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=2021.0

Good effort,the coloring is a little bright though.You seem to have a bit of trouble with curved lines, might I suggest taking bits and pieces of other sprites and editing them?

Thanks for the compliments. I am not the type to take the pieces from other sprites, I jsut take there colors. lol. And heres another post. My shiftry, whos aryt drawing can me seen in my draweing thread. I wish I didnt save it as jpeg.

SHIFTRY.jpg

Offtopic: Well, dragonman, you own a Manaphy, am I right? ;)

Ontopic: Not bad. The Manaphy one is pretty impressive. I can't make my own sprites, I end up makin' them too big or too small, wide, skinny, you name it! I'm terrible T.T

Well, here are three new sprites hot off the presses

shingiFire.jpg
ReoReoAzaAza.jpg
DamionBlack.png

Well, these are my three characters I have created. Master of fire and zen, shingi himaru. Lighting speed demon reo kadoske, and ofcource Damion Lionheart

Thanks for the tip youssy. Anyways I have two new pokemon sprites but these are fixed up in photoshop. Theres the king of the fang road luxray, made specialy for my cusin, and the desert spirit flygon (hearts flygon). In in hes doing dragon breath. I couldnt decide which luxray to post so I'm putting them both.

Luxraycopy1.jpg
Luxraycopy2.jpg
flygonAirDragonBreathcopy.jpg

OMG wow, those are lovely, I especially love the dragonbreath attack! The lightning could use a little more..uhh..edges? But still, I can get a very strong feeling from the pieces. :o :o :o

Oooh, I see you put the Luxay that was specially made for me up there DL! >=]

Thanks for that, and all those sprites are lookin' great...'specially like your new Flygon one.

Status
Not open for further replies.