• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed D&P Sign-Ups

Whew just quickly wrote that up, sorry to appoint myself so fast - as I may not be here for long, so I wanted to get a head start, thank you.

Oh yah, BTW - you should change the RPin' thread to "Closed" as well, then we wont confuse people when they want to join..

Last edited:
_rb3 your accent is the highlight of my day.
I think the voicing of the characters went from prestigious to-well-er.....this:

“Do ya’ naw ‘ear me shootin’ at ‘ou wallapers? Get’ oot of me way b’fore ah- aw forge’ et. ‘Ese foockin’ smoothmouthers cannae ‘ear a word ah’m talkin’. Excoose me noogets, ah be comin’ tru noe!”

Yep, I tried to make the Grindorians a rowdy bunch for sure. I'm not sure if anyone else understands what they're trying to say though... except for myself.

Yeah, I don't advise looking up the words that you don't know. Ganastyr is calling all of your NPCs real "nice" names.

I don't think there is any Scotsmen in the Pokemon world. Its definitely Grindorians, Pichu.

Orion, you might want to be present for my knighting. >:D

He's not by your guys. He's just on one of the statue. Pretty sure I said tyranitar was closer to the throne, so it would make sense that's where he went to lean

Apologies again for not being around today. Was busy with my job and other IRL shenanigans. I'm going to try and read all of the posts I missed and hopefully jump into the RP without too much trouble. If it's too late at this point though, I totally understand mate.

I believe that you should be fine, just list everything that has happened so far from your characters point of view and you should be good.

That's why I let so many people join to start. Eventually the people who can't keep up, or aren't active enough will drop out on their own

Got a day off today, so I can finally get around to catching up. So far, this is by far the highest quality writing I've seen on pokecharms so far! Hope I can keep up when the time comes

Get to postin people, I'm excited for us to get rolling and on the road to the edge of the Shadows that have consumed Amoria!