• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed D&P Sign-Ups

Yea XD Probably. How can they trust a thief to join their ranks? I mean, she's good at regular thief stuff and sneaking around and getting intel, but how are they certain she won't steal their gems, or even their shiny armor? XD Then again, if it has something to do with slavery and/or their world (as in their continent because they didn't know the world was round back then) being destroyed, then she would probably do it XD Mainly because she doesn't want to die, obviously XD She's quite selfish though, she will end up killing one of her teammates, or letting them die and not having any honor for them (ie: searching their pockets when dead) if they have something valuable or she finds them unfit to save their world with them :/ I made a SAVAGE character....

I mean, there will be plenty of looting. I'd say that all able-bodied folk are being knighted against this threat. Ganastyr's realm isn't within their jurisdiction but he decided to come anyway with a few men from Grindstorth. If the mainland is taken, then the islands around it will be too.

Oh btw. All of you are accepted xD Haven't really been replying to the character posts. They've all been soo good that I forget to reply to them

Oh. Just a heads up. In the spirit of D&D I will be using a D20 to determine to outcomes of certain actions.

Naturally for basic things you don't have to worry about it I.E. opening doors, walking. just use your best judgement for what is a "basic" action and what is not

When trying to complete actions you determined should be rolled for please try to phrase things as "attempts"

For example. I open the door and enter my private chambers
As opposed to
I attempt to do a backflip off of my salamence to land swordpoint first onto the Charizard flying just below me

Hah, yes! Flipping Scottish-English was definitely the way to go. By the way, the slashes around the r signalize a rolling of the tongue. I knew someone would get a kick out of my language.

Oh wowza, I may be a wee bit in over my head on this one! I don't even know where to begin with my post XD. Might just take a back seat until more people get involved in the plot

Oh, yeah. I plan on both Mildred and Dusclops being present in the throne room. I just can't think of anything for Mildred to contribute to the conversation other than how much gold is in the deal. Though that might be because it's 1 in the morning in my timezone

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Hi, I'm not sure if this is what I'm supposed to do, but can I be in the rp? It looks so cool! I'm not sure if this is right, but I'll give you my characters name and a discription. Her name is jenny, she has blonde hair, and she had two growliths. She wears a blue skirt with a white top, with a blue jacket and light blue tights with some denim trainers with blue laces.

Of course. If you go to the first page of this thread you can see the sign up sheet. Fill that out and if it's good you can hop right in.

Close call though I was just about to close the tread :blush:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This RP is too awesome for me, I can't keep up with this, I'm afraid... I'm bailing out (much to my regret Scorch's actual conscious is here to inform you this means he's quitting the RP)

The Men of Grindstorth aren't going to show up, I think. It gives me a chance to display some more personality in my characters. They'll be fashionably late.

What do you mean? They've been knighted in Grindstorth but not Amoria, yet. They'll come in just as the ceremony is being finished like good Grindorian men. :D