• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

D/P HELP ME! Topic

This is a: OH DEAR, HELP ME I'M STUCK Topic so if ya need help...post it here.

I'm pretty much stuck because I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, now. I have just set the psychic trio free....I have 7 badges...so if you can pleeeeaaaaasssse help....well....help.

go to mt. coronet from the oreburgh or hearthhome entrance and use rock clime on the wall in the nw corner, then just keep going up...bring ultra balls and such kuz this is where ull meet the version legendary...but also have some really good pokes cus 1st youll have to battle mars, jupiter, and cyrus...

You shouldn't use your master ball on Mesprit or Crsselia. You should encounter them and weaken them. Then encounter them again and their life will be the same as when you weakened it. Then use a quick ball. I caught both Mesprit and Cresselia with one quick ball.

You should save your Master Ball for Giratina. Because it is on level 70. But I caught it with a Ultra Ball :p.

5963dcf07a4e4a5836e5d613ca2ac169.png

Last edited by a moderator: