• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Custom Avatar Maker [Closed For Now]

Custom Avatar Maker
I've decided to dedicate an entire thread into making avatar/profile pic requests!
Here, you can request for a specific type of avatar/profile pic, whether it'd be Pokémon, other Anime, Cartoons, etc.

I will be taking three (3) requests per day. Also, there might be times whereas I won't be able to do your requests simply because of personal reasons. If that's the case, I will contact you should your request will be denied/cancelled. However, I will see to it that I will make them and post them at a reasonable time period! And don't worry, it's completely FREE!

*Note: When making a request, please attach a link to the original picture so as to save time.

Can you draw Chuck & Stella wearing a Rowlet and Popplio hoodie (stella as popplio & Chuck as rowlet)
What Chuck and Stella look like:
chuck-highlight-image.png
(Chuck)
12328203_1577444142494751_2112146387_n.jpg
(Stella)

Can I get a profile pic in the style you did tooblue's in (basically tooblue's request except the ring colour is purple)
Trainer reference is the pic but with a purple hoodie instead of the shirt
the pokemon a Arcanine
1476108013224931016376.jpg

I love your art and I was hoping you could create an avatar for me?? I don't care when you get it done so no rush if you decide to do it! Could you please draw one with a Staraptor on Blacks shoulder?? Here's Staraptor and Black. @Acel
IMG_0611.PNG
IMG_0610.PNG

Can you make me an avatar like tooblue? Instead of a zorua, can you do a shiny eevee? Here is my oc:

Attachments

• 1476448278924.png
    1476448278924.png
    834.1 KB · Views: 55