• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Current and Dream Teams

My Favorite Team is:
Arcanine
Vileplume
Marowak
Gyrados
Espeon
Zangoose

My fav Kanto Team is:
Charizard
Vileplume
Pigeot
Marowak
Arcanine
Gyrados

My Fav Johto Team is:
Typhlosion
Ledian
Corsala
Espeon
Togetic
Delibird/Lugia

My Fav Koenn Team is:
Blaziken
Mighteana (sp)
Manetrik (sp!)
Sharpedo
Beautifly
Camerupt

AND
My Fav Sinnoh Team is (used in DP):
Infernape
Starapter
Luxray
Gastrodon
Lucario
Garchomp

I'm still develping the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn (on DP etleast).

I always wanted an Ice team ^_^

Walrien

Weavile

Dewgon

Abamasnow

MamoSwine

Froslass

Ice type forver ^_^

But if I had a spread out type team, here'd be mine:

Weavile
Milotic
Salamance
Tryannitar
Arcacine
Spiritomb

I'de luv that team =)

The team I'm using at the moment is my Battle Revolution team:
Donphan
Jirachi
Gyarados
Staraptor
Electivire
Togekiss
Bless them, they're awesome, but I think im going to do a little reshuffle and get a different DD'er as I wasnt a bulky water as well.

here's my FR team:
1. Dragonite- I don't know why i have this one, i just got too attached to it and now it's my best
2. Crobat- It's speed is unbeatable against my friends' lv 80 pokemon and it's just lv 65! It's the fastest pokemon i have ever raised and is a plus with sludge bomb because it Powns most pokemon i fight
3. Salamence- got it through a trade, though i'm th OT cause i hatched the egg1 :D yes, another dragon, but this one just looks so cool. i love it and it's ability to learn Flamethrower was a HUGE plus for when i fight my friends
4. Metagross- Same as above with the trade. it's a metal PLUS psychic, so i can pwn teh fighters easily!
5. Tyranitar- Who can not have this great beast in their party?! A very strong Dark and rock type that has Sand Stream ability! having Thunderbolt, Ice BEam, Crunch, and Earthquake, it's easily a must have in my party!
6. Hitmontop- absolutely cute! I must have this one, my tyrouge is lv 19 atm and i need to bye the items to raise a couple of his attk stats up so it can evolve to it! i'll train it and make it one of my mains!

haha, as u noticed, i ditched the starters. i don't see why i have to have it in my team, right?

now if i were to have the D/P and a working DS, this'll be my dream team:

1. Tyranitar- the exact same reason as above!
2. Crobat- yes, my super speed is back! :D
3. Metagross- hey! there it is again! XD
4. Flygon- now, i would have this beauty instead of dragonite above, but i haven't traded a trapinch from my friend yet, so i would have it here instead! ^^
5. Mismagius- Evolution from my most favourite pokemon that i wasn't able to acquire in FR, so i must have it here!
6. Gallade- well, it's true i already have a psychic here, but i can't reject him! he's just so cute that i would marry him! lolz well, yeah, this hunk is a must have in my party

well, i don't know if this party is even possible in D/P, but none-the-less it's my true dream party! now if i can only play as my hubby Gary, then that would be the best game ever!!!!