• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Crystals Of Hope

Mara walked out of her warm comfy home in a hollow willow tree. She gasped, everything was destroyed. The forest had burned down and Lumiouse City was a wreck. Mars a walked out of the forest and into the destroyed city, what kind of Pokemon could of done this? A bright red light passed over Mara and she looked up, a bright red crystal was shooting across the sky along with 6 other crystals. She watched as the crystals all flew off in different directions, Mara was dazed, confused and tired. She wandered over to Prism Tower, only to discover a huge fire inside. She started to cry, Kalos was her home. Now... It was nothing.

Aithne stumbled through the rubble of Lumiouse City, dazed and afraid. She called out desperately for her trainer, but there was only the deafening roar of the fires that had consumed the buildings. Tears formed in her eyes. Where was everyone? The last thing she remembered was her trainer's scream, crystals falling from the sky. This couldn't be happening, and yet it was. She continued, shivering with panic and fear, and finally reached the little apartment that she called home. It was only ruins now. Everything had been destroyed. Her home was gone, Kalos was gone, maybe even her trainer was gone. All she could do was sob helplessly.

Luca woke up to the sound of fire. He wondered what could've happened. "What? Who did this? This forest is my home!" He said. He wasn't rich enough, or had enough roselias to help him build a house. He just lived in the forest. "My house... Everything I ca-- Everyone I care about... gone. Like a nuclear explo-- Wait. Was it? No... It couldn't... It wasn't!" Luca tried not to think about all the things that could've happened. "I am going to find everyone! I am going to OWW!" Luca accidently stepped on a burning leaf. "I guess I won't..." He saw an Ivysaur. "Hey! You! Do you know what happened here? My house is ruined!"

"I- I don't know..." Mara stuttered, "Wait! Could it be?"

Mara was remembering what her father had told her when she was small. "Remember our gods Mara...
Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.
Those 3 rule out world with life, destruction and order"

"I- I think this may be the doing of... Of... Yveltal" Mara whispered to the Roselia.

"Yveltal is the God of destruction. Only Yveltal could destroy a whole land, and only Xerneas could undo it. Zygarde is the only Pokemon who can keep these 2 from fighting. Our world cannot exist without these 3 legendaries."

''What now...?'' Aithne muttered to herself in disbelief as if the answer might suddenly appear. She could always head out of Lumiouse. Maybe there was somewhere that hadn't been destroyed. She knew there was a forest nearby. She'd been there with her trainer before. Her trainer. She would never see Belle again. Once again, horror and fear consumed her. ''Just get to the forest...'' She tried to soothe herself to no avail. ''There could be other survivors there...'' She carefully navigated through the ruins, heading to her destination. Aithne sniffed the air, smelling the remains of Belle's scent on her fur through the smoke. She thought of her happiest memory, but it only made her feel worse. ''Head to the forest...''

"Oh no... the destruction pokemon... Yveltal..." Luca seemed frightened. He started to shake. "No no no... Just n--" He shaked harder. He looked like he was about to lose it. "It can--" He looked like he was going to black out.

There was only fire in every direction. It was painful to see such a beautiful place lost to the flames. The actual fire didn't bother her, but the smoke made it difficult to breathe. She had to be quick. Aithne scanned everywhere desperately. There were two forms in the distance. Survivors. Pokémon. She began to creep forwards, but doubt formed in her mind. What if they were hostile? She stopped in her tracks, too scared to proceed. Of course. Coward, she told herself spitefully.

A dinosaur-like Pokémon stood near his tree, while its branches drooped in sadness towards the city that was reduced to nothing, but rubble and light ashes now. His purplish body stood out from the weakened tree, as the horn on his head along with the area surrounding his eyes were as gray as the bitter cinders that rested on the debris. His yellow tusks glimmered along with the forenoon light, as the collar marking around his neck was in a shade of dark purple.

His eyes widened to the sounds of some voices he heard off in the distance, as he noticed a Quilava that seemed too anxious to approach towards the other nearby Pokémon. He secretly placed his right hand into his mouth, as it felt rather soothing to him. He noticed some smoke coming from the fire that blazed on in the Prism Tower. His chest glew in a light, pinkish hue, as he thought to himself, "So... who dares to destroy this beautiful city that I once called home before I fled from those idiots back in Unova? I'd be happy to force my way towards the answer if I must!"

He gazed over back at the Quilava, as he took in a quiet breath. A trace amount of draconic energy emitted from his babyish body, as it conveyed the harsh feelings of his despair, terror, and even the lack of having empathy towards those he despised. He silently stood behind the Quilava, as he observed her doubt that he quickly took note of.

Still Aithne was too afraid to proceed. She couldn't even summon the courage to put another paw forwards. How could she survive if she behaved like this? She'd never even participated in a battle before. The only time she'd tried she had frozen, just like this. Belle had always said that it was alright, but Aithne could always feel the disappointment in her voice.

Her dark blue fur suddenly rose up as if on instinct. She turned her head around, sure she was being watched, but there was nothing. The smoke blocked her vision. Maybe she was just imagining it?

Felix was wandering around what was left of the forest when he saw aithne seemingly frosen in place he walked over to her "hey are you alright" he asked concerned

''Hey, are you alright?'' The newcomer asked in a concerned tone. Aithne screamed, her pale flames igniting on reflex. She backed away fearfully, but there was an anger burning in her eyes.

''Who are you?'' She snapped. ''Don't sneak up on me like that!''

The Pokémon quickly gathered in his energy when he saw the hostile Quilava, as he thought to himself, "Oh boy... looks like she's pretty mad... maybe it's best if I just run or something." He quietly backed away from the Quilava, hoping that she wouldn't turn towards his direction, as he turned his right palm up towards the bluish skies.

He attempted to concentrate on the gathering of his energy, as a tiny, purplish ball of energy formed above his palm. He took in a deep breath, as the ball gradually got bigger; until it was the size of an orange. He grabbed the ball of energy with his left hand soon after, as he felt the harsh emotions of distress and rage that was contained within the small ball. He kept the ball held, as it felt rather warm to the touch. He continued to slowly back away towards some shrubs that were almost burnt down, as he also continued to hope that the enraged Quilava wouldn't notice him.

Felix stepped back quickly "hey calm down I'm not gonna hurt you" he said soothingly "I'm Felix and I'm just wandering if your ok" he said trying to keep calm himself

"We can go to my home, it isn't too destroyed" Mara said. She ran off to the huge willow tree, which for some reason was still alive.

"Ok, let's go! Anywhere that's safe from yveltal is good!" Luca followed the ivysaur. "I haven't asked for your name yet. Mine's luca. What is yours?"

The fire in Aithe's eyes seemed to die down. It was just a Leafeon. She took a deep breath and realised how she had reacted. "I-I'm so sorry!" She gasped. The Leafeon would probably run now. Just great. "I didn't mean to do that."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Fawn was helping someone around Lumios City when she heared a bang. the rider ran, pushing Fawn over and hitting her head. When Fawn awoke, she felt something weird on her horns. Fawn looked through a puddle to see the tip of her horns were pink. a similar color to her rose. She ran to some Pokemon who appeared to be in a willow tree.
"As long as i'm not completely alone," Fawn said as she galloped over.
"Hello, can I come in please?" Fawn asked politely to the pokemon.

(OOC. Remember that it needs to be in paragraphs and proper grammar...BIC)

Last edited:
(OOC: Sorry)
''I don't know what happened,'' Aithne replied nervously. ''There was an explosion, and then crystals falling out of the sky. And then everything was destroyed. It would take so much power to do all of this in an instant.'' She shut her eyes, trying to think. ''Some sort of Pokémon must have done this. Destruction...'' Destruction. She knew that word held the key, but what did it mean? She remembered a trip to the museum with her trainer. Belle had shown her all sorts of ancient Kalosian artifacts, and told her about the old legends passed down through history. Legends. It was incredibly frustrating to have the answer right in front of her, and yet to be unable to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes! Come in quickly!" Mara cried. She sat down on a bed of leaves. "So... I-I think this is the doing of Yveltal..." Mara stuttered. Tears welled in her eyes, everything she had known and loved was gone forever...

"Yveltal... I never seen it, but I know things. And things that wont help you relax... I know a small part of the prophecy, a trainer once left it in the woods. Do you want me to tell you? It's not really something interesting... but it's something."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Thankyou for letting me in but what happens if this tree gets destroyed?" Fawn asked as she sat in the corner, taking as less space as possible. The tip of Fawn's horns glowed when Mara said 'Yveltal'. Fawn, who was confused at all of this, continued to wonder what was going on with her horns and the world.
"If Yveltal is doing this then why?" Fawn asked herself.

Aithne opened her eyes. ''Sorry! I sometimes just do that.'' Social scenarios weren't really her strong point. She wondered how odd the Leafeon thought she was. Probably a lot. ''Uumm, my name is Aithne,'' she tried to start a conversation. ''Do you...um...have a name?'' Of course he has a name.

"I would like to hear it" Mara said.

"Mara! You have to listen to me, you'll need to know this stuff one day. Yveltal will destroy our world if somebody angers it, but Xerneas can bring that life back. In Xerneas's horns there are 7 Crystals, bringing all these crystals together and putting them in the branches of this willow is the only way to being Xerneas back!"

''No, that my fault,'' she apologised, distracted by her thoughts. ''What do we do now?'' All of Kalos had been reduced to rubble - where would they find food? Shelter? Even fresh water? ''We need to act or do something about this.'' Aithne knew it was pointless, but she was trying to convince herself that something could be done.

Felix looked at athne worried she was looking at everything that was wrong it was hard not to but still "ok calm down it's gonna be fine back at my den I have a small berry farm with a fresh water river going though we can stay there for a while" he said soothingly "it'll be fine we'll be safe"

Aithne frowned. ''But...wouldn't your farm be destroyed?'' She asked, slightly confused. ''It tore down entire buildings in Lumiouse. Your den might not be there anymore....'' She paused. ''I'm just making things worse. Maybe we should look for other Pokémon?'' Aithne felt slightly nauseous from the panic and thick smoke. ''We could leave the forest and look for others along the way, right?''

Felix looked at athne "your not making things worse and I can pretty much tell my den is still there" he heard rubble collapsing in the direction of his den "that... was my den he said as a tear rolled down his cheek

Mara looked outside and saw a Quilava and a Leafeon standing amongst the destruction. "Quick! Come in here!" She cried to the Pokemon. She quickly went back inside, she didn't want to look at the ruins of Kalos.

''I'm sorry about your den,'' she wasn't sure how to react.

''Quick! Come in here!'' Aithne turned around to see a small Ivysaur shouting for them. She was hesitant, but looked back at Felix.

''There are other Pokémon over there. Come on, let's go!'' She tried in vain to hide her fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am not good at reading human, so you can read it." Luca gave the prophecy, an old dirty book, to the Ivysaur. "It is hard to read, though. Would you like me to see if I have anything else that can help us?"

Aithne pulled her paw away and began to run to the tree where the Ivysaur had shouted for them, sprinting as fast as her tired legs would allow her. She could only hope that the Ivysaur had good intentions. "F-follow me!" She instructed Felix, stuttering.

The willow tree loomed closer and closer. A sickening sense of dread grew inside her. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be completely hollow, and there was a small entrance inside. It must be a den, she thought to herself.

This was risky. There was no way of telling if the Ivysaur truly was friendly, or if this was a trap of some sort. She sniffed the air, and realized with a sudden pang of sadness and grief that Belle's scent had faded, lost forever to the smoke and flames. A single tear rolled down her cheek, but she wiped it away and took a deep breath.

She looked into the den. A group of Pokémon stared at her. She froze up in terror.