• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crystal skys (Pokemon RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They arrive at Aaron's house, infuriated. "Ready.....CHARGEEEEE!" Throws smoke bombs into his house. They run in hoping to find him panicking.

But when they get inside, they just see his younger brother, John the machop sitting there playing with his toys happily, not noticing the three kids standing there. "Um..... Should we run?' Said Jack, nervously.

They reach the park, and are debating where to go next. "So if I were a bully Machamp, where would I be?" Jack wonders out loud.

"We have to have a plan this time," Jack said as they walked in. "Just act like your looking for a dumbell or something until we find him."

(bye buddy! :( ill miss you.) *three months later* "i hate that yuuki had to leave but her parents just got a new job ugh its not gonna be the same around here" *kenta had no idea that soon him and his freinds would come across a secrit from ages past and become the heros this world never knew it needed* "fine ill finally help you guys with aaron just hang on a sec- um whats that?!?!?! *arceise comes out of nowhere* "DO NOT FEAR MY CHILD IVE COME TO TELL YOU ALL THAT THE CRYSTALS YOU ALL BEAR ARE INFUSED WITH THE POWER OF THE 'TYPES' SOON YOU WILL FACE A GREAT DANGER-" *arcius goes on about the adventer* "SO IN RECAP YOU MUST SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE EVIL DARKRAI" *kenta wakes up* "huh? what? oh uhh yes sir mister god sir" *arceus face palms* "FOR GODNESS SAKE JUST SAVE THE WORLD!" "fine ok ok!" sudennley arceus disapeard and out came some Irishman that said his name is Sean.

"omg its jacksepticeye! no dont throw a smoke bomb! heeeey sean...." "hi um where the hell am i? and why do i have a cool pikachu tail? oh cool a dusty book" *sean tuches the book and goes back to earth* "aww that was the best random moment ever"

"Ok. I will go ask." *Hurries home* "Mom????" he asks eagerly "Yes honey?" she responds "So you know the legendary Arceus? Well he talked to me and my friends and he wants us to go on this big journey. It will be dangerous and I won't be home for a while. Can I go?" Jacks mom came in, tears in her eyes. "I always knew you would make me proud." she said, and hugged him. "Um can we like not get emotional?" She goes back into the kitchen "Just make sure to pack everything you need." He ran upstairs and got ready. He got water, food, clothes, pepper spray, a pocket knife, ninja stars, a Steelers football hat, sunglasses, his laptop, his pokémon handbook, and a picture of him, his mom, and dad that they took when he was a baby oshawatt. He thought about his dad, wondering where he was, (p.s. I want his dad to be somewhere in their travels plz) but quickly pushed the thought out of his mind. He turned of his lights, said good bye to his mom, and went to meet Kenta outside.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh good grief.
Stop.
Stop right now.
One line posts everywhere, some of which being ONE WORD posts, OOC rambles everywhere, has any of you bothered to read the rules?

I'm shutting this down. Next time I see anything of this sort, warnings WILL be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.