• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cryptopokeology

your newest one could be named Hydreck, the physical counterpart to Empoleon!
btw, awesome sprites lately, though im not too fond of Joltasile...my favorite one would have to be Glutton
{.s guess what pokemons soul he's swollowed

could it by chance be a snorlax?

More awesomeness in my absence. Glad to see that the Sprite section of PC is still lively. However, the rest: Phht!

I love Sludj and Glutton. Could I possibly request a Pachirisu evo? You'd be a hero, evolving that almost useless squirrel!

AL has Spoken! *POOF*!

i present to you

a request from arceus lord..

*drum roll*

parischu.jpg

Pachirisu evo ;D yaaaay

and the soul glutton has swollowed is growlth

and im sorry GM i cant do machops :-[ :'(

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... the soul was a Growlith's?! I think I'm gonna puke.... poor puppy...

I think the Pachirisu evolution can do with a bit more shading. It looks a bit too flat to me. But maybe it's just me.

parischu-1.jpg

Hows that? ::)

and i hve another idea but it's quite complicated and i want your quys take on it before i start

ok so we know about splicing wer you take bits of sprites and stick them togeather right?

but what about this i "fuse" pokemon togeather to make a totly new sprite nothing glued and stuck

i know it's a lil complicated but think of it like polymerization off of yu-gi-oh?

if u know hat im talking about plz get back to me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... is it something like this:
Glideon.png

I took Kindra (Color base), Articuno, Swablu, Espeon, and Glaceon to make that sprite, yet it's a whole new Pokemon sprite/specie. Meet Glideon. (Yeah, I know, it's nothing compared to what others made. Like... see the list on my locked sprite thread. you can also see Glideon in my sprite thread.)

That's how I interpreted what you said...

Oh, and sorry for posting my own sprite on your thread.

The Pachirisu evolution looks loads better.

it's fine lol

and i'll try and put it into another text lol

weekens.jpg

this is a splice of ekans and weedle meaning the sprites are stuck togeather

weekens2.jpg

this is a "fuse" meaning totally new pokemon sprite is created from scratch but keeping the idea of ekens and weedle fused

(sorry for the last sprite i kinda rushed it)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Wow. I think Boomhale and Warhale are the best sprites you've done! Very detailed.

I also like Sludj and Glutton, though they are SCARY!

I see what you mean about fusing the Pokemon - you mean that you take ideas and structural components from each of them, rather than just features from the sprite? Hrm.

Awesome!!! Can you do any fossil Pokemon? And also, fusing Pokemon would be easy- breed them in the Day-care. And could you do more war-themed Pokemon like Shellshock and it's evo Landmaster (both massive tortoises)?

Wow your sprites are amazing! I really like Boomwhale and Warwhale.
Could you maybe try a Cubone evolution? That'd be awesome. ^.^

Boomhale and Warhale are my favorites! I would so have them on my team. And I like your cryptopokemon too, golBATBOY just scares the living crap out of me.

Your Pokemon are so cool! The sprites are creative, awesome, and creeptacularly amazing! Have you tried an Absol evo?