• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cross-World (Cartoon Crossover RP)

Well, we could take characters from the old sonic shows (is it bad that I liked underground?). If not, I'll take Knuckles. If so, I'll take Sonia (She's from Underground, Sonic's sister.).

Actually, wait. Can I take Yakko from Animaniacs? In case you don't know who he is, he's a cartoon that came to life and he's got all the basic powers of 'Looney Tunes' style cartoons - AKA, dropping anvils, having a bunch of items with him wherever he goes, and being able to defy some physics.

Actually, wait. Can I take Yakko from Animaniacs? In case you don't know who he is, he's a cartoon that came to life and he's got all the basic powers of 'Looney Tunes' style cartoons - AKA, dropping anvils, having a bunch of items with him wherever he goes, and being able to defy some physics.

I love me some Animaniacs.

There is only the issue of characters like that being too OP to use, as there would really be no problem they could not solve with slapstick comedy leaving not much for our cast to do. Maybe if the "cartoon physics" had a weak point or something it could work. Just my only concern. Otherwise I have no issue.

Y

Yifun618

As it seems this hasn't started yet, is it too late to jump on the train?

If cartoon characters are in this, could I take Shaggy and Scooby from Scooby Doo? I would take the whole gang, but I feel Shaggy and Scooby being alone with all these characters would be a better dynamic.

(Also, I haven't seen every show on this list, but I have seen a good portion of them. Will I probably be fine?)

We haven't started yet, no. Shaggy and Scooby would work, but they'd be pretty outclassed relative to the others... They'd be on the same level as Scout. Sure, they're yours, but do you want anyone else as well?

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Ummmmm... gumball , Cyborg ((teen titans go!)),Robin (teen titans go!) And umm Mega man ((Mega man super charged, that one show cartoon network gave up on))