• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cross-World (Cartoon Crossover RP)

Does anime count? Eh... maybe?

THE ORIGIN
Several different stories take their pause. Micheal, Stephanie, Christopher and Martin reunite in real life. The Nomad and Skout depart from The Oasis, out to stop El Rey. The Avengers, their efforts combined with the rest of New York's heroes, have stopped Galactus. Robin and Starfire have finally confessed their mutual love for each other, and the Titans have defeated Uehara Daizo and his cruel schemes. But unbeknownst to them all, a single plot thread soon splits and connects to all of theirs.
THE CATALYST
In a far-off world where gods reside, a battle is waged. A rift is torn open from it, and through it, a monster erupts. This beast is known as Entropy, the literal manifestation of the end of all. The gods, weary from their battle, are unable to stop the beast as it tears through and consumes their world. Its entry through the portal has ripped the multiverse apart, as worlds of vastly different people and concepts cross.
THE RESULT
People are thrown into unfamiliar worlds with unfamiliar locals, as well as others as lost as they are. Some band together, others battle for supremacy. In the end, however, heroes must unite, villains must be conquered, Entropy must be destroyed and the multiverse must be saved. If not, all collapses...

The basic premise of this is; what would happen if a bunch of cartoon characters got together across a bunch of different worlds? Kind of like @TheChildOfTheLettuceField's Fiction Crossover RP but much more specific. What qualifies as a cartoon, I hear you ask? Well, it has to be animated, and it can't consist of only movies. (Sorry, DCAU, I still love you!) Anime MIGHT count? Depends on the one. Examples of what I'm considering cartoons for this; Gravity Falls, Nomad of Nowhere, RWBY, TOME, Glitchtale and Futurama. (ignore the fact i haven't seen gravity falls or futurama...) Character options are pretty much whoever you can think of, but for the most part we should be going with MCs. I'll have to approve them, though! Oh, and no OCs.
Michael/Alpha (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise): @Eeveechu151
Stephanie/Flamegirl (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise): @Eeveechu151
Martin/Nylocke (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise): @Eeveechu151 (for now)
SOFTDI/Gamecrazed (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise): @Eeveechu151 (for now)
Chris/Zetto (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise): @Eeveechu151
Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic Mania Adventures): @Fraseandchico
Mighty the Armadillo (Sonic Mania Adventures): @Eeveechu151
Trevor Belmont (Castlevania): @Fraseandchico
Sypha Belnades (Castlevania): @Fraseandchico
Dick Grayson/Robin (Teen Titans [2003]): @Eeveechu151
Koriand’r/Starfire (Teen Titans [2003]): @Eeveechu151 (for now)
Garfield Logan/Beast Boy (Teen Titans [2003]): @Godjacob
Rachel Roth/Raven (Teen Titans [2003]): @Godjacob
Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender): @Captain Cardboard
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): @Godjacob
Bender Bending Rodriguez (Futurama): @BurbleBurble
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10): @Rohan Kishibe
Star Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil): @Godjacob
Marco Diaz (Star vs The Forces of Evil): @Godjacob
Eclipsa Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil): @Godjacob
Amethyst (Steven Universe): @GreninjaTrainer013
Garnet (Steven Universe): @GreninjaTrainer013
Tony Stark/Iron Man (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes): @Eeveechu151
Hank Pym/Yellowjacket (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes): @Eeveechu151
Janet van Dyne/Wasp (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes): @Eeveechu151
Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug (Miraculous): @Fraseandchico
Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir (Miraculous): @Fraseandchico
Ruby Rose (RWBY): @Godjacob
Weiss Schnee (RWBY): @Godjacob
The Nomad (Nomad of Nowhere): @Eeveechu151
Skout (Nomad of Nowhere): @Eeveechu151
Let's tag some other people that might be interested!
@Lucas Inazumai @Rohan Kishibe @Godjacob @BlueMew392 @Ratbag the Coward @Mockingchu @SS-I Never @Excalibur Queen @Cloudswift any of you want in?

Last edited:
Oh, I only said might...But okay. I've turned you down a few times before when I said I was interested, and I don't want to do that again. I'll give it a shot, and if I think up a good intro post- yeah, I'll be in 100%.

Cartoons that I watched...hmmmmm. I'm drawing a blank here. Badum tishhh.

But no, Futurama is the only cartoon I've watched front to back. Just Bender for now, unless I think up someone else.

Do you mind if I request we don't go to the Futurama world? I feel it would end up really awkward. Also Bender showing up and saying he saved the multiverse when no one else even knew that was happening would be funny.

As long as they’re from a cartoon and wouldn’t break literally the entire RP, no. And I’d probs be willing to give you one or two of the Avatar characters FYI just so we don’t have one person controlling them all.

As long as they’re from a cartoon and wouldn’t break literally the entire RP, no. And I’d probs be willing to give you one or two of the Avatar characters FYI just so we don’t have one person controlling them all.

Are we talking Last Airbender? Or Legend of Korra?

I'll think of who of them I desire. I would like to request Star Butterfly & Marco Diaz of Star vs. The Forces of Evil irregardless.

I mean Last Airbender atm since Cardboard decided to take practically the entire roster and I’d like to spice things up a bit.
And sure, Star and Marco are yours.

I mean Last Airbender atm since Cardboard decided to take practically the entire roster and I’d like to spice things up a bit.
And sure, Star and Marco are yours.

I don't see a single character on your character list that Cardboard has. But thanks.

----------Edit----------

Also knowing what Avatar characters are available would be nice. Planning to take a couple them and a couple RWBY girls. If okay.

Last edited:
I haven't actually added them yet :p
Cardboard decided to take... uh, all five of the MCs. But if you want two or three of them I'd be willing to swap them over to your side so we can have some variety in who controls the Avatar characters. No one's been taken from RWBY yet, but it counts as a cartoon so yeah.

I haven't actually added them yet :p
Cardboard decided to take... uh, all five of the MCs. But if you want two or three of them I'd be willing to swap them over to your side so we can have some variety in who controls the Avatar characters. No one's been taken from RWBY yet, but it counts as a cartoon so yeah.

I mean, if Cardboard is okay with it.

As for RWBY girls, I'll take Ruby and Weiss for now.

Yeah, it's cool. Looking back, it was a bit prudent of me to take all the MCs for The Last Airbender, wasn't it? Sorry bout that XD. I think I'll just take Toph.

Okay, then which characters did you really want to keep? You wanted Avatar characters first so I only think it's fair you get the first selection. I'd like 1-2 myself.

----Edit-----

What I meant to say is I'll take Zuko. Star & Marco are used to the company of a fire user.

Perfecto. When we get one more person, I'll start up the RP. Also, some of my characters have "(for now)" in their place, meaning if someone wants them more later on they can take them.
Also, will anyone be taking the rest of the Teen Titans?

Perfecto. When we get one more person, I'll start up the RP. Also, some of my characters have "(for now)" in their place, meaning if someone wants them more later on they can take them.
Also, will anyone be taking the rest of the Teen Titans?

Well, I have 5 now. Which seems like a nice number, but I can add Beast Boy and Raven if you want more Titans. Though that leaves Cyborg as the odd guy out.

What antagonists are we gonna have? We have the end game monster, but who else do we have to contend with given that final battle won't happen till RPs end.

Dracula is already taken by Frase, and as for other villains I plan to have The Enchantress, Surtur, Slade and Rubirules appear.

Isn't Surtur a god among the top tiers at Marvel (Above all the Avengers?) That seems like final boss tier rather than anything our cast could handle among standard antagonists.

Also I recommend Azula, Slade and Meteora for antagonists. Just from the shows I picked.

Yeah, Surtur's one of the major big bads. He's mainly up there because of the unresolved plot threads involving him in EMH. I already took Slade (he's one of the four I mentioned), and I don't know the other two.

and I don't know the other two.

Azula: Princess of the Fire Nation, younger sister of Zuko. A firebending prodigy and the favorite of Fire Lord Ozai. Quite intelligent and a master manipulator.

Meteora: The monster hybrid daughter of former Queen of Mewni who Eclipsa took into hiding after Eclipsa ran off from her husband who she did not love to marry a monster (Mewni racism.) Generations later, Meteora desires to take "their" throne. Has the power to suck out souls with laser eyes. On top of being a large monster girl.

Alright, between Star, Marco, Ruby, Weiss, Zuko, Beast Boy & Raven (If I want them), Azula and Meteora I'd have 9 characters.

If I desire an even cast, I can toss Eclipsa. Though she'd be more of a neutral character who takes a backseat and mainly is around for character interactions. As she'd be easily my strongest character with the possible exception of White Raven.