• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Creeper's Trading Post!

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hai guys, just beat Omega Ruby and you know what that means! FIRST TIME TRYING TO BUILD A TEAM INGAME INSTEAD OF ON SHOWDOWN!

So anyways I have stuff.
Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferrothorn
Jolly Lopunny
Careful Natural Cure Chansey
All Vivillon EXCEPT Polar and Continental.

Here's what I can offer:
Quick Feet Zigzagoon
Rattled Poochyena
Harvest Tropius
Polar Vivillon

Oh and by the way, my FC is 2552-1658-1133. I think that's all. Thanks for trading!

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can easily breed you 5IVs for the Sylveon, Skarmory, and Breloom; heck, I'm almost 100% sure I have an Eevee all ready and stuff. Any particular egg moves you want on them? Also, do you want them to be evolved in their final forms?

I really want an HA Seedot, and I guess wingull/pelipper and voltorb since I can't be bothered to hunt for the latter two myself ^^;

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Sorry for the late reply, I had stuffs to do. But, works for me! I'll breed for the egg moves (I kinda wanna try out everything), and they can stay as 1st form. I have your Pokes all ready, when would you like to trade?

EDIT: They don't NEED those natures, either, it'd just be convenient.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah I just saw this; I'll trade Wednesday, is that okay? I'm a bit busy today and tomorrow so yeah ^^; I'm free between 2-3:30pm CST and anytime after 6. If that doesn't work, I'm free any other day after 2pm CST.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Wait timeout, can it be today instead? I just remembered Wedenesday is an exception, I'm only on later. But I'm on now and I have your stuffs, so if you want to do it now, that works.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I actually can't today, mostly because I'm still breeding for stuff but also because I'm rather busy :x maybe Thursday then? Sorry x_x