• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Creatures' High

Remember, 'The Ones Who Guard Us'? That was quite popular. I decided to make an RP based on that. This is my first RP for a while, even though it's just a discussion :'|

In this RP, you are in High school. Lumia High, might I add. You again, have the personality of an animal, and the looks.
Rules:
1. All animals are allowed to be used, real or not.
2. Violence is not allowed, but you can have a small scratch, etc.
3. No godmodding.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush/Bf/Gf:
Other:

Animal Partner:
Name:
Other:
~~~

Name: Astral Kanzaron
Animal: Wolf
Dislikes: Snobby people, show-offs, and bossy people.
Personality: Astral is a humorous girl, she is competetive, and loves electronic things. If ticked off, Astral will become hostile towards a target person, but usually she will be mean to everyone. Astral can also be smug, and likes shipping people.
Appearance: She has red eyes, black hair which naturally goes to blue then to green, a blue cyber patterned shirt, covered by a red hoodie jacket, she has aqua shorts and white boots. She has black wolf ears with a green tip on the right and a blue tip on the left, and a black wolf tail with a white tip.
Crush/Bf/Gf: Ace Ryder
Other: None

Animal Partner: Tundra Wolf
Name: Akora
Personality: Akora is a smug wolf, he is humorous and cool.
Appearance: Akora is a jet-black wolf with yellow eyes and white paws.

I will start the RP when there are 4 RPers ^^

1) @WolfyPop
2) @Lucky Ace
3) @Galaxy Sylveon
4) Reserved For @Cabbage God

Last edited:
OMG! Wolfy~Sama makes another RP!!!!!! xD

Name: Ace Ryder
Animal: Wolf
Dislikes: Getting Dirty/Muddy
Personality: Ace is mostly the one to start a party in his classroom, which he enjoys, and Is pretty laid back. Even in a bad situation, he'll try to keep things calm and collective between everyone else.
Appearance: Ace wears a Red T-Shirt, With a White Jacket, He has Cyan Eyes, Blue Jeans, White and Red Hair, and an Australian Necklace.
Crush: Astral Kanzaron

Animal Partner: Arctic Fox
Name: Foxx
Personality: Foxx is pretty bossy Fox, she is kinda a neat freak, and tends to stay by Ace's side, instead of anywhere else.
Other: Foxx has a brother named Foxy

Ooooooo-
Yes! Could I join? Is it fine? Is it? Is it?

Name: Nuru Dragneel
Animal: Dragon
Dislikes: Noise, bullies, any form of water that's not from a bath or shower, injections/needles
Personality: Nuru is very quiet and reserved. But he is very observant and knows exactly what happens in class, all the time, thanks to his amazing hearing and eye sight. He is friendly, gentle and kind, but if you push his buttons, he WILL literally become a fire breathing dragon.
Appearance: Nuru has white hair and red eyes that glow in the dark. His nails are sharp and his ears are pointy, like an elves. He wears a red hoodie with black jeans and a pair of gold sneakers. He wears reading glasses, that normally hang from a gold chain around his neck when they are not in use. Nuru wears white gloves and a white scarf, both items protecting him from any form of fire.
Crush/Bf/Gf: None

Animal Partner: Dragon
Name: Dew
Personality: Loud, playful, over protective, peppy, friendly, the complete opposite of Nuru.
Other: Dew is a black dragon with bright green eyes. She wears a gold chain around her neck.

So....canicanicanicanicanicani?