The last challenge, My Favourite Pokémon, was a great success - so I'm here today with another! :3 This one's a little tougher, but hopefully it'll get your creative juices flowing...
The ChallengeCreate a written work, artwork, or trainer card about or featuring a character experiencing their greatest trials and tribulations.
For example, this could involve battling the toughest trainer in the land, struggling with the challenges of being a new trainer, or perhaps even rushing to save a sick partner - it's up to you...
Full details are below the cut as always - click "Continue Reading" to read more!
- You must have an active Pokécharms account to enter. "Active" means an account that is not restricted by read-only status, and has not been banned.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Entries do not necessarily have to be original - creators can upload works that already exist elsewhere. That said, we'd love to see what new works you come up with!
- There will be no declared winner and no prizes - this is just for fun
- The theme is up to interpretation if you wish - follow it strictly, or use it as a bouncing-off point for something more diverse - it's up to you!
- Due to the lack of judging or prizes, Pokécharms staff are permitted to submit works for the challenge.
- The rules for the Creative Corner must be observed when taking this challenge.
- The challenge has no set time limit, and will end once a new flash challenge has been posted.
How to EnterThe process is slightly different for different kinds of entries:
Visual and written works (artwork, stories, articles)
Most works will be submitted via the Creative Corner in the usual manner. In order to mark your entry as a Flash Challenge entry, you should put the hashtag #flashchallenge in your work. In order for it to be searchable, you should place the hashtag in the summary of a written work (in other words, not the work itself), or the description of a visual work.
To submit trainer cards, just link to them in the comments for this article. If you're not sure how to do this, there is a guide here.
As a parting note, I loved the creativity shown by everyone in their entries last time - they were all wonderful, and I really look forward to seeing what you guys come up with this time! And if you manage to write a story, I'll be very happy...