To celebrate the official announcement of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, here's a new Flash Challenge!
The ChallengeCreate a written work, artwork, or trainer card about a brand new adventure.
Remember, an adventure doesn't always start at a professor's lab – and it doesn't just happen to young, rookie trainers.
Full details are below the cut as always - click "Continue Reading" to read more! Note that the way you submit works has changed a little, so old hands will want to give the post a read through too.
- You must have an active Pokécharms account to enter. "Active" means an account that is not restricted by read-only status, and has not been banned.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Entries do not necessarily have to be original - creators can upload works that they've made previously. That said, we'd love to see what new works you come up with!
- Entries do not necessarily have to feature Pokémon characters or locations, or be set in a Pokémon universe. We observe that most works here do feature one or more of these, however.
- There will be no declared winner and no prizes - this is just for fun
- The theme is up to interpretation if you wish - follow it strictly, or use it as a bouncing-off point for something more diverse, or even subvert it entirely - it's up to you!
- Due to the lack of judging or prizes, Pokécharms staff are permitted to submit works for the challenge.
- The rules for the Creative Corner must be observed when taking this challenge.
- The challenge will end on the 13th of March.
How to EnterThe process is slightly different for different kinds of entries:
Visual and written works (artwork, stories, articles)
Most works will be submitted via the Creative Corner in the usual manner. In order to mark your entry as a Flash Challenge entry, you should tag your work with the tags flash challenge and new adventures. It's also helpful to post a link to the work in the comments for this article.
To submit trainer cards, just link to them in the comments for this article. If you're not sure how to do this, there is a guide here.
Good luck, everyone!