WoooooOOOOOOoooooo! What is that chill you feel in your bones? Why, it's A FLASH CHALLENGE! -thunder cracks; screams in distance; evil cackling-
The ChallengeCreate a written work, artwork, or trainer card featuring something spooky...
Full details are below the cut as always - click "Continue Reading" to read more!
- You must have an active Pokécharms account to enter. "Active" means an account that is not restricted by read-only status, and has not been banned.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Entries do not necessarily have to be original - creators can upload works that already exist elsewhere. That said, we'd love to see what new works you come up with!
- Entries do not necessarily have to feature Pokémon characters or locations, or be set in a Pokémon universe. We observe that most works here do feature one or more of these, however.
- There will be no declared winner and no prizes - this is just for fun
- The theme is up to interpretation if you wish - follow it strictly, or use it as a bouncing-off point for something more diverse - it's up to you!
- Due to the lack of judging or prizes, Pokécharms staff are permitted to submit works for the challenge.
- The rules for the Creative Corner must be observed when taking this challenge.
- The challenge has no set time limit, and will end once a new flash challenge has been posted.
How to EnterThe process is slightly different for different kinds of entries:
Visual and written works (artwork, stories, articles)
Most works will be submitted via the Creative Corner in the usual manner. In order to mark your entry as a Flash Challenge entry, you should put the hashtag #flashchallenge in your work. In order for it to be searchable, you should place the hashtag in the summary of a written work (in other words, not the work itself), or the description of a visual work.
To submit trainer cards, just link to them in the comments for this article. If you're not sure how to do this, there is a guide here.
Good luck with all your entries!