1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmed Creative Corner - Advanced Filter Options

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Shiny Lyni, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Decided to add more to this, but I'd also like filters or something for most-liked works within the past week/month/etc. Perhaps an option for advanced search which filters things based on artist, people you follow, time range, work type (visual/written), work length/size, and keywords/tags? ^^;

2. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Split this out, as it's a completely different request ^^ Gotta run for now, but will reply properly later...

3. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Oh, I never replied to this. Basically, it's already on the roadmap - I plan to expand the current navigation to include basically nearly everything you've said, but particularly to allow you to "mix and match" - you could only show written works from the last day, for example, or the Most Liked from people you follow, etcetera. Basically, although it won't happen for a while yet, I'm definitely interested in making this happen.

Shiny Lyni likes this.