• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create your own pokemon with area to catch in. Or new Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever felt like you want to make your own pokemon or region? Well come on down! You can do that and, If you want, show the picture! No rules except No Sexual talk, no foul lang. (kids here too.), and no stealing from other people or from nintendo.

Example: My two pokemon are the legendary Time Riku and Space Sicon!
(Couldn't show pic. :()

Ever felt like you want to make your own pokemon or region? Well come on down! You can do that and, If you want, show the picture! No rules except No Sexual talk, no foul lang. (kids here too.), and no stealing from other people or from nintendo.

Example: My two pokemon are the legendary Time Riku and Space Sicon!
(Couldn't show pic. :()

The Legendary Hunter Looks Like A Pokemon trainer

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Well, THIS is the stupidest thread I've seen in a while.

Not only we already had assorted create-your-own threads before, people are sort of expected to start art/sprite threads with their own regions (depending on what's in them of course).

Lawl. Legendary Time and Legendary Space. No stealing from Nintendo? Nevermind the fact one is named Riku. ONOES. Someone is going to get in trouble with SquareEnix... Oooooh.

The point of the matter is, that's one hell of a case of Pot Calling The Chikorita Weed.

Locked, Warned, and you two - yes, you too, hutman50, because this reply makes no fucking (yay, foul lang.!) sense. Need to go and read the rules and exercise common sense before making any posts. Comprende?

Status
Not open for further replies.