• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, going back to the original question I posed... Any ideas for a guild name?

I might just rip off Jojo and say something like Stardust Warriors or something, but I'd like to hear if anyone else has ideas.

I deleted a post asking who's leading the guild because I realized I'm dumb, of course Cardboard is in charge! Who else, he made the RP? So thinking of a name based on the leader

Whose name is Falcon. *Tapping into the skills I used when I came up with all those ship names for Ukjent*
Okay so, Stardust Falcon?

Rising Stars sounds kinda lame, I mean it does sound like we're taking off to the skies which is kinda Falcon's whole thing cause he's a pilot, but it just sounds generic
But since the sky is his theme and we're thinking stars which are in the sky, we could call ourselves North Star, or Polaris, or Sirius, or that other star that could become the North Star whose name I'm forgetting. It's also a biblical reference to the Three Kings (a Google search reveals that it's actually the Star of Bethlehem, but I always thought it was the North Star they looked to for guidance). But that could represent how we're looking to the stars above (aka the Dragonic Knights, a famous guild way over our heads) and how we're moving up in the world

Or maybe just call ourselves Exodus because that's what Star-dus-t made me think of, it also works in with the Crusaders thing Rohan was talking about because both words have to do with a journey

What do you guys think? Make a poll if we can't decide

Since you asked I voted for myself, even though that's frowned upon

Great now North Star, Sirius and Polaris can kill each other
Unless Phantom Crusaders rises and kills them all

Edit: We're tied again! :-O