• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I was recommended to this RP and it seemed like one I would regret not joining if I waited too long like others. So with that, here's the bio
Name: Stephan Bloxam
Appearance: black hair, African American, dark brown eyes. A Teal sleeveless tank top, black shorts with green highlights, 5'7
Personality: rather softspoken, cares alot for other people but also is very insecure about oneself.
Hobbies: Scrolling though memes, Playing Video games(rather obvious), Watching Youtube

In-Game Character
Name: Swirl Pyurazukma
Race: Human
Appearance: bright green spiky hair, cyan eyes, fair skin, all clothes in Armor section
Personality (can be same as player's personality): confident to a fault, loves playfully toying with enemies which may include flirting if the enemy is female, and if he gets angry, he gets angry. TL;DR if he's angry, he goes on a massive rampage with intent to kill, and also becomes a ticking time bomb refusing to listen to reason.
Weapons: U.N.I.T Pipe LVL 5: Swirls main weapon of choice, it is infused with some sort of energy unknown to him, U.N.I.T stands for
Universal
Nullification and
Interstellar
Task force
As for what it does, it's similair to a black hole where it can suck in matter/block energy attacks and can release the attack with 3x the original power, this is the only weapon Swirl carries due to his confidence in the pipe.
Armor: Vortex Armor: main armor that he uses, emerald green in color, with cyan shoulder pads and purple highlights. It contains a breast plate, leggings and boots, the first and last item made to some sort of lightweight metal.
One-shot items: Fire Flower, Ice Flower
Companion(s): Soul: a gaseous ball of mass that travels with Swirl due to his food supply, in exchange for food, Swirl powers up the U.N.I.T pipe and also becomes a black hole that Swirl is immune to which traps the opponent for a period of time where Swirl can land a free blow.

Last edited:
Better get my character up too
Name: Jordan Joe
Appearance: wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes with blue stipes on the side
Personality: Laid back and carefree, a bit lazy. Doesn't care what others think of him, kindhearted and loyal
Hobbies: Playing video games, reading manga

In-Game Character
Name: Raigh Eaten
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: Has dark purple skin, medium white hair that goes down to his neck with the bangs swept above his right eye. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Same as player but is a bit more doubtful of things
Weapons:
Plasma Sniper LVL 3: Upgraded version of the plasma sniper, has greater bullet speed and power.
Ratt: Ratt has the appearance of a machine resembling a shield with a camera lens in the middle and two supporting legs with a cannon in its back. It appears to have a structure resembling a jaw accompanied by numerous sharp fang-like teeth. This cannon turns to the opponent when it prepares to fire. Ratt is dull grey and the lens colorless.
Armor:
Shadow Cloak: A black cloak which can turn the user invisible for a short time. no armor bonuses
Wolf skin tunic pants LVL 2: increase agility, speed and dexterity, low armor points
Boar leather shirt LVL 1: Increase defense, medium armor points
Winged boots LVL 2: Increase agility and speed, allows user to glide slightly, low armor points
One-shot items: Beetle
Companion(s): None as of now

Last edited:
Name: Jay Lord
Appearance: The tall and muscular Jay would look like a pretty serious guy in a black t-shirt, black athletic shorts, and black sneakers were his matching cap not worn backwards to give him a laid-back appearance. His hair is equally dark, but at least his white soles and bright blue eyes lighten him up a bit.
Personality: A loud, outgoing alpha male on the outside, Jay secretly fantasizes about being a beautiful woman.
Hobbies: Working out, gaming, listening to music, partying.

In-Game Character
Name: Jay L. Bate
Race: Succubus
Appearance: With a shapely figure and well-endowed, beautiful body, Jay (F) allows Jay (M) to live out his fantasies. To conceal her horns she wears a cute black beret atop her head of lavender hair. Her small black wings, which she tucks into her silky purple dress, are even easier to hide. She just doesn't want the male players to know that she's a succubus or else they might try to avoid her.
Personality: Jay acts timid and submissive to endear herself to men because she loves being fawned over. She often strikes revealing poses but does it so innocently that she seems unaware. Players who get to know her see a different side of her. She's flirty occasionally--cunning and manipulative always--but around them Jay is more open about her tricks. This quintessential sexy seductress is obnoxiously feminine, flaunting her womanly charm and caring greatly about her appearance. That's because she's really a dude who's trying too hard.
Weapons:
Lipstick LV2 - When Jay puckers up and puts it on, no man can resist her! ...But if she's using it in a fight, she's most likely drawing magic circles and chanting incantations. It's leveled up, so there is a greater number of dark spells available to her, whose circles are engraved on the lipstick tube.
Jackknife-in-the-Box LV3 - A very dangerous weapon. The spike-headed jack inside was upgraded once to wield knives, and a second time to wield two miniature Plasma Skorpions (LV1). Longer winds boost speed and power.
Armor:
Silk Dress LV2 - Increases agility but has no defensive capabilities. This sleek and glossy dress was upgraded to lower enemy accuracy with its blinding light.
One-shot items: N/A
Companion(s): Magic Tits- Jay usually lets these two birds hunt bread crumbs and other small items. Once they have amassed enough, they can regurgitate them as whole food items that replenish her strength, or as blasts to attack enemies.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@SoulDemon Alright. And Soul's Black Holes, do they just draw people in and trap them in place for a little bit or what?
Yeah, because just having a straight up black hole would be a bit too OP.
Name: Jay Lord
Appearance: The tall and muscular Jay would look like a pretty serious guy in a black t-shirt, black athletic shorts, and black sneakers were his matching cap not worn backwards to give him a laid-back appearance. His hair is equally dark, but at least his white soles and bright blue eyes lighten him up a bit.
Personality: A loud, outgoing alpha male on the outside, Jay secretly fantasizes about being a beautiful woman.
Hobbies: Working out, gaming, listening to music, partying.

In-Game Character
Name: Jay L. Bate
Race: Succubus
Appearance: With a shapely figure and well-endowed, beautiful body, Jay (F) allows Jay (M) to live out his fantasies. To conceal her horns she wears a cute black beret atop her head of lavender hair. Her small black wings, which she tucks into her silky purple dress, are even easier to hide. She just doesn't want the male players to know that she's a succubus or else they might try to avoid her.
Personality: Jay acts timid and submissive to endear herself to men because she loves being fawned over. She often strikes revealing poses but does it so innocently that she seems unaware. Players who get to know her see a different side of her. She's flirty occasionally--cunning and manipulative always--but around them Jay is more open about her tricks. This quintessential sexy seductress is obnoxiously feminine, flaunting her womanly charm and caring greatly about her appearance. That's because she's really a dude who's trying too hard.
Weapons:
Lipstick LV2 - When Jay puckers up and puts it on, no man can resist her! ...But if she's using it in a fight, she's most likely drawing magic circles and chanting incantations. It's leveled up, so there are a greater number of dark spells available to her, whose circles are engraved on the lipstick tube.
Jackknife-in-the-Box LV3 - A very dangerous weapon. The spike-headed jack inside was upgraded once to wield knives, and a second time to wield two miniature Plasma Skorpions (LV1). Longer winds boost speed and power.
Armor:
Silk Dress LV2 - Increases agility but has no defensive capabilities. This sleek and glossy dress was upgraded to lower enemy accuracy with its blinding light.
One-shot items: N/A
Companion(s): Magic Tits- Jay usually lets these two birds hunt bread crumbs and other small items. Once they have amassed enough, they can regurgitate them as whole food items that replenish her strength, or as blasts to attack enemies.
I approve of this character :p

@Rohan Kishibe I kinda want to, but the idea i have planned is supposed to be for just a small, closeknit guild. If I make another RP that takes place in Hyper Zero Fantasy World (which I probably will), I'll make it bigger.
can you expand the number to maybe 10? If that's to much then how about 8? I posted a message about saving a spot for me yesterday(I also posted my Bio before E.K.A.N. but it was incomplete so...)

Name: Jordan Joe
Appearance: wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes with blue stipes on the side
Personality: Laid back and carefree, a bit lazy. Doesn't care what others think of him, kindhearted and loyal
Hobbies: Playing video games, reading manga

In-Game Character
Name: Raigh Eaten
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: Has dark purple skin, medium white hair that goes down to his neck with the bangs swept above his right eye. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Same as player but is a bit more doubtful of things
Weapons:
Plasma Sniper LVL 3: Upgraded version of the plasma sniper, has greater bullet speed and power.
Ratt: Ratt has the appearance of a machine resembling a shield with a camera lens in the middle and two supporting legs with a cannon in its back. It appears to have a structure resembling a jaw accompanied by numerous sharp fang-like teeth. This cannon turns to the opponent when it prepares to fire. Ratt is dull grey and the lens colorless.
Armor:
Shadow Cloak: A black cloak which can turn the user invisible for a short time. no armor bonuses
Wolf skin tunic pants LVL 2: increase agility, speed and dexterity, low armor points
Boar leather shirt LVL 1: Increase defense, medium armor points
Winged boots LVL 2: Increase agility and speed, allows user to glide slightly, low armor points
One-shot items: Beetle
Companion(s): None as of now
Finished my Bio btw

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I was recommended to this RP and it seemed like one I would regret not joining if I waited too long like others. So with that, here's the bio
Name: Stephan Bloxam
Appearance: black hair, African American, dark brown eyes. A Teal sleeveless tank top, black shorts with green highlights, 5'7
Personality: rather softspoken, cares alot for other people but also is very insecure about oneself.
Hobbies: Scrolling though memes, Playing Video games(rather obvious), Watching Youtube

In-Game Character
Name: Swirl Pyurazukma
Appearance: bright green spiky hair, cyan eyes, fair skin, all clothes in Armor section
Personality (can be same as player's personality): confident to a fault, loves playfully toying with enemies which may include flirting if the enemy is female, and if he gets angry, he gets angry. TL;DR if he's angry, he goes on a massive rampage with intent to kill, and also becomes a ticking time bomb refusing to listen to reason.
Weapons: U.N.I.T Pipe LVL 5: Swirls main weapon of choice, it is infused with some sort of energy unknown to him, U.N.I.T stands for
Universal
Nullification and
Interstellar
Task force
As for what it does, it's similair to a black hole where it can suck in matter/block energy attacks and can release the attack with 3x the original power, this is the only weapon Swirl carries due to his confidence in the pipe.
Armor: Vortex Armor: main armor that he uses, emerald green in color, with cyan shoulder pads and purple highlights. It contains a breast plate, leggings and boots, the first and last item made to some sort of lightweight metal.
One-shot items: Fire Flower, Ice Flower
Companion(s): Soul: a gaseous ball of mass that travels with Swirl due to his food supply, in exchange for food, Swirl powers up the U.N.I.T pipe and also becomes a black hole that Swirl is immune to which traps the opponent for a period of time where Swirl can land a free blow.
Fixes the Bio btw