• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Singles Could any Poké Professor rate my team?

Hi, as the title says, can anyone rate my favorite Pokémon team and it's moves?

BLAZIKEN ITEM: Choice Scarf
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-Stone Edge
-ThunderPunch

SHAYMIN (LAND FORM) ITEM: Leftovers
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Leech Seed

SCIZOR ITEM: Life Orb
-Bullet Punch
-Superpower
-Roost
-Swords Dance

METAGROSS ITEM: Lum Berry
-Meteor Mash
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Agility

VAPOREON ITEM: Leftovers
-Surf
-Hidden Power (Electric)
-Acid Armor~I'd like to switch this one out for Wish, but it takes a long time to breed.
-Protect

STARMIE ITEM: Life Orb
-Surf~I wanted this to be hydro pump, but I forgot it, some people say surf is better.
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

If you've made it this far, thanks for spending your time into reading it, I really hope someone can point out the teams strengths and weaknesses.
I'm open for new stuff, but keep in mind this has been my team for several years.

Greetings,
Thanos

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I find it hard to believe that you've used this team specifically in VGC09 format for years when Shaymin is not legal in that format.

Also, this does not look like a doubles team. You'll need to clarify what we're dealing with here before anything can be done.

I find it hard to believe that you've used this team specifically in VGC09 format for years when Shaymin is not legal in that format.

Also, this does not look like a doubles team. You'll need to clarify what we're dealing with here before anything can be done.

Hello,
The VGC09 thing was a mistake, I am new to this forum and I didn't know what I did with the title,
also this team is ment for both single and double, altough I play much more single with it.

Greetings,
Thanos

If you could also add their Natures, Abilities, and their EVs(if applicable, they really should be if this is a competitive team. Ingame doesn't matter as much), it would be a lot easier for us to help you.