• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cosplayer Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't cosplayer sprites just the coolest? I've made a whole bunch, and I wanna see what other people can do!

My sprites:

Morph-Practice.png

Espeon-sprite.png

Butterfree-sprite.png

Houndoom-sprite.png

Persian-morph.png

Skitty-Sprite.png

Maril-morph.jpg

EspeonUmbreon-morphs.jpg

Glaceon-morph.jpg

Absol-morph.jpg

Cleffa-morph.jpg

Jigglypuff-morph.jpg

PlusleMinun-morphs.jpg

Flaaffy-morph.jpg

Furret-morph.jpg

Teddiursa-pokemorph.jpg

Wigglytuff-morph.jpg

Miltank-morph.jpg

Nidoking-morph.jpg

Poliwag-morph.jpg

RaichuPichu-morphs.png

Pachirisu-morph.jpg

Snubbul-morph.jpg

Bellossom-morph.jpg

Glameow-morph.jpg

Rattata-morph.jpg

Goldeen-morph.jpg

KittyMorphtwinsMelodyandAria.jpg

IgglybuffCleffa-morphs.jpg

Gloom-morph.jpg

Don't start a new line for every sprite, it just makes the page much longer, and save in PNG, it makes them look cleaner. Also, try making the added parts look like they actually /belong/ there, and not as if they were just pasted on.

Hey, I'm new at this, ok? This is the first site I have put my sprites on. And when I originally made them, I liked my friends drawings of Pokemorphs, so I tried to make my sprites as close to the actual Pokemon as I could get. And, I'm still new at this. I started at the beginning of this month. Plus, I have to go back to school in a week, so I won't be able to get them perfect.

They didn't mean any harm. They were just offering constructive criticism. If you're looking to improve, go for it and follow their advice. If you just want people to say "lol cool," then you're welcome to ignore them. Nobody starts out perfect, we're just here to speed up the process. ;3

I'm not really one for furries, but these are a good effort for a beginner. I'm gonna hafta agree with S_E on the shading, though. The places with just flat coloring look very odd, especially with the shaded bits pasted on top of them.

WHOOOOOWAAAH?

Do we have a Necromancer amongst us?! OH MY!

This thread has been dead since August, over 3 months it has been rotting. Dead.

D: And you DUG IT BACK UP?!

6. Regarding the revival of dead topics. This is generally acceptable ONLY if there is a new, relevant update, and the thread has only recently died. Threads from early 2006 and back are NOT to be revived unless they have had activity recently. It is generally advisable, however, to let sleeping dogs lie. Also, note: Just because a topic is on the first page of a forum, doesn't mean that it's recent enough to post in - CHECK the dates on EVERY topic you post in.

Tsk tsk. And this is in The Global Rule of PokeCharms: READ OR BE DISEMBOWLED.

Guess you didn't read?

Well, I suppose a Ban is disembowlment. But how about a horrible maiming instead, which would be the equivalent of.....

DA NA NA NAAAAA!

You got a Warning! Retrieve one more and complete the TRIFORCE OF BANISHMENT!

Locking the topic, btw.​

Status
Not open for further replies.