• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

CoroCoro Reveals Rockruff Evolution, More Ultra Beasts

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Do you think that Ash has finally realized the futility of his dreams and is going to school to get an office job so that he can spend the rest of his life sobbing quietly at his desk over what could have been? Because if so I might actually find him relatable for once!

For the sake of living vicariously through my childhood dreams, I hope not. Too much realism. ;D

So...i think the ultra beasts are artifical humans and are not pokemon at all...no type..no classification...nothing...and yet..ub-01 looks like lille and ub-02 looks like the president of the aether foundation...maybe there experiments?...and if so..why?...same with type null...yes its a pokemon but it looks artifical...like an experiment...maybe to track down the ultra beasts...it sounds crazy but i think this games got a lot to do with alchemy and if so im more than thrilled
I wouldn't think you theory is too far-fetched, my friend. Also it's official info that Type: Null is a man made Pokémon, so it is (or was) indeed an experiment. I think the plot may thicken regarding Ultra Beasts and Aether Foundation's relation to Team Skull. It's clear they have opposite goals, but I think there's something fishy going on...
The story has a lot of potential and YES, I believe Sun & Moon are heavily inspired in alchemy. I can see good stuff coming our way!

Bruh! Is that a mosquito pokemon? Wow! I'm down for this. Mosquitoes are evil & overpowered creatures of darkness everywhere on Earth. It only makes sense they would make this pokemon a legendary. I can see the hilarious fan art already

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well, Rockruff was already one of my favourite new Pokemon revealed, and this new development cements its place on my team! I absolutely adore the Midday form... I'm not as bothered about the Midnight version, but either way it's pretty awesome. If it is true that the form is version exclusive, I'll have to trade my Rockruff over to someone playing Pokemon Sun to evolve it and then trade it me back xD

the other being the Midnight form (pictured left). It's currently unclear if the Pokémon will remain in the form it evolves into or if it'll change based on the time of day.

I wonder what types these Evolutions will be. Rock/Dark-Type for Midnight Form, and Rock-Type for MidDay Form? What do y'all think?

Rugarugan
I thought it was Lugarugan

Last edited by a moderator: