• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

"That would be fine. Hell, you could always become a student. I don't think there would be a problem with that. Anyway, you're free to come and go whenever." Sky tilted his head, as a droning sound suddenly appeared, getting louder by the second. "Oh, you mother fuckers..." He muttered to himself, before turning to them. "Please excuse me. There is some business I have to attend to," he told them, with an angry tone in his voice, then turned to face the aeroplane which was slowly coming into view across the horizon. A standard commercial airline, probably carrying something like 50 people. With a small flick of his hand, the engines keeping the plane airborne, suddenly stopped, as did any air resistance. And the plane suddenly began to drop. "Bloody humans," Sky muttered to himself, still keeping an eye on the machine. He could feel the pollution, the poison, from here, slowly rising upwards, into the atmosphere and causing physical discomfort to him. Bermuda triangle? Hah. Good one. It was simply one of the few places where humans and a few water and air spirits intersected

"Huh. I must admit, I'm impressed. I thought we'd been forgotten, but apparently we had more dimensional travelers than I thought. But I'm assuming you don't know all that much about us, or more specifically, me. We are very, territorial. I know it sounds like I'm commentating a wildlife documentary, but it's just how it is. So, no elemental manipulation here. Please."

I found the two posts I was looking for. One that says it would be okay if Brit becomes a student, and the other where Sky asks her not to use her air manipulation powers.

"Got it." Winged Britannia said. "I'd introduce you to Ekininth, but I believe he's gone back home to my dimension at this point." Bast sighed in relief. "No offense, but I'm kind of glad that dragon is gone. He kept glaring at me like he wanted to melt me or something." The robotic Egyptian Mau shuddered. Clay remained silent.
Which she agrees not to.

'Sup
Ya, most RPs here require some form of approval from whoever created the thread before they do anything on the main thread.

Powers: dark energy manipulation and infinite readiness.
Bio: dark, emotional, and crushed from all his past sadness. (Son Of God nemesis)
Guardian: his guardian angel, Antonio, Who goes by Anthony angelis on Earth.
All of this really needs a lot more detail. I know absolutley nothing about where he came from, where he got his powers, how said powers function, who the guardian angel is, ect. So yeah, see if you can edit and update the description

Name: Ray Kage
Year/Grade: Freshman
Appearance: Ray is a tal young man with a piercing silver gaze. His skin is fair and his face is thin with a sharp chin. His hair is black and about medium length. He has bangs over his forehead, and his hair has ruffles along it. He wears a white untucked dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and over it, he wears a black vest with silver buttons. His forearms are wrapped tightly in white bandages and they seems to reach up to his neck, wrapped tightly around it. The bandages are also wrapped tightly around his chest and waist. He wears black dress shoes, with dark drey dress shoes.
Personality: He is cold and someonewhat egotistical. Ray is considered a prodigy because of his skill with his powers. He is quick to think of plans and is very determined. He sees power as the thing that matters most. And behind that is loyalty.
Powers: He can manipulate shadows and darkness. He can also control the bandages wrapped around his upper body, and can sent them out to attack for him. But for the shadow powers, he can manipulate the shadows around his opponents, travel through shadows in short distances, and even become one.
Bio: Ray was born as the child of a prostitute. He was quickly sent from foster home to foster home, often being made fun of and people made claims of how no one loved him. At the age of 6 his powers began to develop, and a villain named Konton took and interest in him, and raised him. Ray is here to learn about superheroes and upcoming ones, so he can use it to be a better villain. However he is keeping this a secret.
Current Guardian: The Supervillian Konton. However this is unofficial and no one is registered.

@Sky5372 and @Crunchy-Cucumber. This guy s planned to be a minor antagonist/rival. and later he decides to be a hero. is that okay?