• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Name: Liza
Year/Grade: 9th
Appearance: Liza has black hair, that goes to shoulder length. She wears diamond color headphones. She also has a light blue hoodie with white jeans and green flip flops. Occasionally, she'll wear glasses if she can't find her contacts.
Personality: Liza is kind and considerate, and will look out for any of her friends. She can be pretty greedy if she finds money or something though.
Powers: Liza can form any gems at any time. She also has the power to make weapons with these gems, such as axes or spears.
Bio: Liza grew up near a cave and ever since she's been going in and exploring the inside. She eventually found a golden watch, which she lost days after. Liza keeps her search on finding things she could sell in an instant.
Current Guardian: Liza's father died of unknown causes, and her mother did suicide. So for now, her Aunt Virginia is watching her.

We'll see. I just need to put up a big disclaimer, because people are getting the wrong impression.

Earth spirits do not suck out energy. That is not their 'thing'. If you are around them, even if you are underground, you won't randomly feel your energy draining unless they're doing it for a reason. They have a bunch of other abilities as well as that.Also, they aren't bad. They aren't evil in any way, they just really hate Sky, for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna try and bring in the other two elemental spirits at some point, as well as the other elemental subclasses (which I haven't mentioned until now)

I thought u mentioned them having other powers, itll be interesting to see. And I never thought they were evil, just that they werent exactly fans of company. hehe

Well yeah, I suppose that's true. And all of the elemental spirits have their own unique set of powers, like good ol' Sky. Most of them have their own sort of personality as well, in the stereotyping kinda way. Oh yeah, and there's a bunch of elemental subclasses I've been developing, so you get elemental Sprites and Naiads, but I probably won't mention them all that much, because they're not really worth mentioning. Tbh, I'm not sure if the Naiads are going to be used

Ya know keeping up with Crunchy's posts are kinda difficult. She follows the rules and actually posts in paragraphs. lmao. But im enjoying the rp so far. Joined a lot of poisonous rps lately that really turned put me off on the idea of continuing. Thnx.

Ya know keeping up with Crunchy's posts are kinda difficult. She follows the rules and actually posts in paragraphs. lmao. But im enjoying the rp so far. Joined a lot of poisonous rps lately that really turned put me off on the idea of continuing. Thnx.
Ik, it's so nice to rp with somebody who actually knows what they're doing

U r good at rping. I mean, I dont really know what im doing. lol. Plus I need to work on making my transitions smoother from sentence to sentence and I need to uh....*clears throat* STOP MAKING CONTINUITY ERRORS!

*puts on glasses*

Hell yea.

In all seriousness my posts are that long because I noticed when we start to waffle a bit and I was like: OK MOVING ON WE HAVE A PLOT TO USE GUYS

U r good at rping. I mean, I dont really know what im doing. lol. Plus I need to work on making my transitions smoother from sentence to sentence and I need to uh....*clears throat* STOP MAKING CONTINUITY ERRORS!
My biggest problem is giving a tag to a piece of speech (replied, said, yelled, ect.). It always seems to end up looking horrible

In all seriousness my posts are that long because I noticed when we start to waffle a bit and I was like: OK MOVING ON WE HAVE A PLOT TO USE GUYS
That's good, because waffling kills RPs. But a long conversation could be counted as waffle, and I'm fine with a long conversation