• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Yeah, that's true. What i meant was, most people think that Rio is the head, and sole founder of the school, and Sky just sort of tagged on later

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Year/Grade: Freshman (Year 9)
Appearance: Short (5'1"). He has short and spiky brown hair, wears a white T-shirt, usually covered by a black jacket. He wears blue shorts, and white shoes. He also wears a watch in his right wrist.
Personality: Calm, kind and brave. He does anything for a friend, and is always eager to help out.
Powers: OK, maybe you couldn't exactly call it a power, but here it goes. Manuel has the abillity to use magic. What I mean is that he can, for example, make a magical wall with a spell, then run over to it, kick it, and make it explode. Somthing like that. He can make structures (well, not THAT solid structures, means that can break easily) that can be used for multiple things.
Bio: Once, Manuel made a scientific project with a VR machine that allowed you to build anything by saying the name of the item. While he was testing it, the machine malfuctioned, and left Manuel in a comatose state for a year. When he finally woke up, he felt odd. When he arrived at home, he saw the machine, now unoperative. He layed in his bed, and made a star silhouette, then a light-blue glowing star fell on top of him. When he realized what was going on, he punched the star, and it dissapeared. Manuel then repeated the process with other things. Now he's at the CoDA to train and perfectionate his abillities.
Current Guardian: (Mother, Father, both, Grandparent, Aunt May, Uncle, etc.) His father Marco and his mother Hannah.

P.S: Hope you like it!

Name: Zander Crowell
Year/Grade: 11
Appearance: 6'1, athletic build, spiky dark brown hair that falls to the side, sun kissed skin, and green eyes. Normally seen in a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black shoes with white trim but while training or sparring/fighting he wears a black sleeveless shirt, black pants, white wrist and ankle wraps, and black gi style shoes. He always has his shark tooth necklace on.
Personality: At first glance Zander may come off as a very serious and uptight person but if he finds common interests with someone he'll become far more friendly and calm. Even if he warms up to someone he cant hold a conversation as he spends most of his time focused on training (unless they wanna focus on training as well). He's a fairly docile person normally, but he tends to have anger issues if something isn't going right. He doesn't have a bad mind but his grades would reflect otherwise as he always drifts off in thought when he's bored (in class). Overall his personality isn't really affected by his powers, just a normal guy.
Powers: Bone Manipulation- Control over his entire skeletal structure. This can be used to produce weapons, heal breaks quickly, change the density of his bone, etc. Unfortunately he doesn't focus on this power so it's a bit underdeveloped as he prefers physical training.
Enhanced Physical Attributes- All of his physical attributes have been slightly improved, but even greater than that, his physical limitations have been widened and he can now increase his power through training far easier than before.
Bio: His mother left after he was born so he was raised by a single Dad. His father owns a gym that they also live in so Zander started fighting from a young age and soon came to realize he was naturally gifted at it. He spent the first 12 years of his life completely unaware of his abilities. Soon after his 13th birthday an accident took place while he was sparring, he was rushed to the hospital with a broken arm only to arrive and find it completely healed. He's been slowly learning about his powers ever since.
Current Guardian: David Crowell (Father)

@Trainer_Zander I'd just like to say, what happened to my character was nothing to do with the cave, it's the fact that he's an air spirit going underground. The cave itself wouldn't do anything to normal people. I just thought you might have misunderstood what happened, because your post makes it seem a bit like that

Yeah, that's what I thought. But what do you mean? If you're gonna give him air powers, that's cool. I could train you in the way of the Sky... Nah, that name doesn't work. Eh, doesn't matter. But seriously, what do you mean by 'Use it?'

Well my character has enhanced physical potential meaning he can continuously increase his physical attributes without hitting the limit a normal human would. Because of this he's always looking for new and interesting ways to train. A cave the siphons your powers and makes it difficult to just walk in would be a great place to train. Probably something like letting his body get used to the acclimated state.

Hmm... Maaaybe I could do something with the earth spirits that own the cave. If you get, like, special training or something, since they can drain your energy if you're underground. How does that sound?

Sure. But im assuming this training would be in secret since the cave is restricted. I like that, secret training in the restricted cave with energy draining earth spirits....thats how you increase strength!

earth, energy draining spirits
Can I just say that that isn't what they mainly do? It's just that one of their attributes is being able to drain energy from any living beings underground, but many other things as well. They rarely do something like that

I meant the idea of whatever they actually are. Like would they be different biologically for each other or all the same physical attributes?

Biologically they are dirt and rocks and chemical compounds that are organic, and also have souls and sentience. Like Sky, he is sentient and has a soul, biologically he is technically nothing but air.

would they be different biologically for each other or all the same physical attributes?
Oh man, the elemental spirits. I could spend ages describing them, not to mention the other subclasses, but let me give you a very short answer

All elemental spirits are completely different. The only few attributes they share are that they all are scientifically classified as a non-living thing, will live an indefinite lifespan unless killed in some way, and all have some sort of power relating to their element. If you want more of a description on a specific species, I'll be happy to type up a full one

Hey guys, I'm liking all the activity but I am going to have to ask for you to either halt now or reach the cavern and not do anything. I have a plot, in order to introduce it I need is to stay were we are before we accidentally go too far and I cannot, and also I don't have a reliable internet to type the proper response.