• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Cool ideas for stuff in Minecraft

Sup Charmsians , Salamence Commander here.
Have you had an idea for something in Minecraft ,for example if you have a cool idea for a mob or a weapon? Well here is a (super special awesome) thread for pitching those ideas here so they no longer have to cloud up your head anymore *yay*

Anyhow here are some of my ideas:

Book of crafting recipes.

Displays all crafting recipes divided into 3 chapters and each chapter is divided into 9 pieces. The pieces are rare finds of dungeon chests ,Chapter I is found in zombie dungeons ,Chapter II is found in spider dungeons ,and Chapter III is found in Skeleton dungeons

Crafting Journal

Records all crafting recipes as you make them in case you were to forget.

Ingredients:
Ink sackx1
Feather x1
Book x1

Obsidian Arrowhead

replaces Flint when making arrows. Obsidian Arrows fly straighter and don't succumb to gravity. Damage is also increased and does an instant-kill on accurate head shot on any non player mon

Ingredients:(makes 5 arrowheads)
Obsidian block
Diamond Pickaxe (Pickaxe returned after crafting)

It would be cool if they had a gun Like the gun would be made of Iron and the bullets were made with Irom and gun pouder it would shoot farther then a arrow and do more damage but it could jam ranodmly.

Superman Cape. That is necessary.

Or at least something to make you fly. I don't play minecraft much, but I know that it's annoying when you fall down while building a huge structure and there is no way to get back up again. So at least a single use item that lets you fly would be excellent.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Brendan Savem said:
Superman Cape. That is necessary.

Or at least something to make you fly. I don't play minecraft much, but I know that it's annoying when you fall down while building a huge structure and there is no way to get back up again. So at least a single use item that lets you fly would be excellent.

Shift, my boy, shift. If you are standing on a precarious perch then simply hold down the Shift key and you will crouch and be inable to fall. ; D Also, there are mods out there to make Airships. : D (Plus there is a creature one that I saw where you can get horses and even Pegasus if you breed enough. xD)