• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Belowski

“Yeah sure man, whatever.” Belowski smiled back with his ever so lazy expression. “Wouldn’t wanna throw off your balance, that would be totally be bad Karma, y’a know?”

Belowski attached the duel disk to his arm, slowly and even missing the arm hole a few times. It was evident he wasn’t in the most standard state of minds to say the least. Belowski looked to Caulifa.

“So what’d y’a think?”

Name: Rex Raptor

Rex grinned, and laughed heartily. Hahahaha. I’m gonna Frickn’ die. The Dino duelist kicked a piece of wood behind him and into the campfire, which he very well knew was actually Jamie. But it made him feel better

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Dagda and Nanashi
“I care not what’s in your best interest,” Dagda told Azula, his glare unwavering as he once again turned to the turtle-like creature. Judging from observation, the creature’s name was Bowser, and appeared to think pretty damn highly of himself. Wordlessly, the god took a step forward.

“I demand a proper introduction if you and your group plan on weighing down my puppet long-term,” Dagda said to the king of the koopas firmly, his stare not faltering for even a second, despite the obvious size and muscle Bowser had. He still looked weak to Dagda- not even worthy of his time.

But this Azula character was different. Dagda could sense potential within her- though, that didn’t matter. His interest in her abilities was still nonexistent.

Nanashi cleared his throat, getting the next word in.

“Azula, Bowser, this is my… er… friend, Dagda,” he introduced his ally as if it were a joyful group outing.

Maxwell
Maxwell stood there for a moment as the girl and one of her allies performed some strange ritual on the unconscious one. He had no doubts that it’d be ineffective in comparison to his method- but he hadn’t gotten an answer from either of the wakeful individuals. That didn’t bother him, though. This wasn’t his problem anyways.

He watched for another moment, then turned, heading back to the corner he’d previously been in. He still intended to kill that girl, but something was holding him back- but what? He definitely WANTED to. But he felt as if killing someone to bring back Lily was… would she want to come back that way? Would she appreciate it? He doubted it, but he didn’t exactly have any other solutions.

With a sigh, Maxwell flipped to a blank page in his notebook and began to write. He didn’t know what he was writing, but it took his mind off of things

Noah Kaiba
With his newfound freedom, Noah exited the throne room with his head high. He’d always been told he was somewhat charismatic, but he didn’t mind this ego boost. But the only issue was, he hadn’t been lying when he’d stated that those cards had value to him. And that meant that he’d have to hold up his end of the deal.

And that meant… he needed a lawyer.

But where would be find a lawyer in this place? Definitely not one of the guards. If he was given one by the king and Percival, he had no doubts that there would be bias.

Noah closed his eyes, taking note of a figure cloaked in black walking in his direction. Another guard? Maybe a more elite one. As he passed, he got a pretty bad feeling about this character. His breathing appeared somewhat ragged, and disturbing. He also walked with a great sense of importance.

Turning to get one last look at the stranger, Noah noticed that he was approaching the throne room.

And out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar person.

It was the Belowski guy from earlier. And he appeared to have company.

Well, he didn’t have anything better to do. Maybe he’d make conversation. He walked over, not saying anything just yet.

Papyrus
Ultra Space

Papyrus didn’t pay much mind to Plague’s negativity, but that wasn’t intentional. He was distracted by Z’s strike against the poor creature, making the skeleton’s heart sink. He didn’t like this violent path that his new friends seemed to enjoy taking.
But he was even more taken aback by one of his friends- Grimy?- asked him what Pasta was. Papyrus’s jaw almost hit the floor.
“YOU’VE NEVER TREATED YOURSELF TO THE LUXURY OF SPAGHETTI! THAT’S ENTIRELY ILLOGICAL AND HEART-WRENCHING! YOUR TALE BRINGS A TEAR TO THE GREAT PAPYRUS’S EYESOCKETS! NYEH! I SHALL PREPARE YOU A DELIGHTFUL PLATE LATER!”

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Sir Lancelot
Camelot Castle

Lancelot sunk to one knee.
"What in...!" he thought, watching his hands tremble. "What is this? Magic? Chaos?!"
Gripping Arondight, he found the strength to draw the blade.
"Ch..." he muttered. "Chaos..."
He strengthen his grip. "Control!"
Time stopped, as Lancelot dropped to the still floor. Dust particles moved to the impact, but didn't move much.
He flipped up his mask, glaring daggers at the figure walking away from him.
"D...damn this man..."
He stood, warping space to find himself in front of this black figure.
Steeling his nerves, he closed his mask back up, strengthening his grip upon Arondight.
Lancelot snapped his fingers, and time moved again.
However, the knight was now standing in front of Vader, his demeanor more serious.
"Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I am Lancelot, Knight of the King's Round Table, and I shall not be ignored, much less shall I be mocked or insulted by one who does not even hail from these lands. So I will ask thee again, and I demand an answer."
Standing his ground, Lancelot lightly raised Arondight, preparing his other hand to grip Ddraig Goch if necessary.
"State your name, master, and business within these walls."

Asta
Camelot

Finding himself surrounded by the goblins, Asta slammed his massive blades into them, guarding Weiss' blind spots, who was guarding his.
"Damn," he thought. "These things keep coming!"
He slashed his two swords, widening the leg room that he and Weiss had to move.
"We need a game plan," he continued to himself, over the sounds of metal and Dust shots, though he had no idea what the latter was.
He looked over to the damaged Goblin Slayer, standing alone against the Ogre.
"I've got in idea," he exclaimed to Weiss. "Follow my lead!"
Aiming for the two, he brandished his blades.
"RAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
Asta wildly swung his weapons, carving a large path for him and Weiss to move closer the the center of the battle.
Once through, he listened to the Ogre.
"Deal with the others. the human's mine," the Ogre sneered. "I see, the fight finally begins."
"DON'T IGNORE ME, DAMN IT!"
He tossed his second sword at the monster, sinking the blade deep into the Ogre's leg.
Asta made it to Goblin Slayer.
"We need to finish him first," he said to those around him, namely Goblin Slayer and Weiss, ho he wasn't sure had followed him. "You seem like you know this thing. How do we kill it?"

Shoto Todoroki
Far East: City of Mercy

Walking through the abandoned city, Shoto inspected the wreckage.
"Some kind of post-apocalyptic world?" he thought, his feet walking through empty streets.
Signs of life were incredibly low, so he continued to walk.
What he would find, he didn't know.
If someone would find him instead...
...well...
...he simply had to wait and see.

Jet

Finally catching up with the group, his board dissolved.
"Sorry for running off," he said. He looked at Maxwell, intently writing in his journal.
With a look that simply said all in itself that he knew something the others didn't, he took off Maxwell's bag.
"I grabbed your bag my accident," he simply stated. "I'm sorry; I looked around in it, thinking it was my stuff."
He offered Maxwell his backpack. "Needless to say, I found some... interesting stuff in there."

The Hunter
Specter Ship Pipotron Chamber

The Hunter scarcely heard the Pipotrons talking about something about superweapons and other shite he couldn't care to listen to. Something about a space station? Bloody hell, they were feckin' monkies. How did they go to space?...Cutman was far more pressing, and he did seem to have a solid idea for a moment about his plasma capsule. Until some blokes came tumbling out the way they came in.

They didn't look like the Chief or the Slayer. An old man and a much younger one were there tossed through instead. Alongside a...monkey? Why Chief was saving monkies the Hunter was not sure, but it didn't seem like the newcomers were doing too well. The pipotrons seemed taken aback by the new arrival however, taking the monkey into their own hands.

Which allowed Cutman to care for the others. The younger fellow was tossed to the Hunter- Cutman carrying the older gent under his arm. He also asked something about...C-P-R? He got the part about air. Ya needed air to breath. But he got lost about the latter part.

"C, P, and R? Ain't they letters of the Alphabet?" What relevance that had to the poor blokes Chief had sent over, the Hunter did not know. But he did know that these two weren't the only ones Chief sent over. In fact, this new one was quite familiar. Not new at all, really. "Aye, there's the Slayer!" The Hunter pointed out, as he threw the bloke over his shoulder. If the Hunter could breath here, this fellow could too.

This helped free up the Hunter enough to lug the Slayer off the teleporter. He was fairly heavy, but a strong man. He could handle being pulled while unconscious. What had knocked him unconscious, and tore up his armor? It had to be pretty big to do that. He lugged it back towards the makeshift cover.

The fire he had started was starting to die down, and that's when the Hunter realized this tall monkey fellow was expecting some sort of response from the Hunter. "Eh, right, right." He told J, pulling the Slayer into his and Cutman's little bit of cover. "So we ain't gonna fight here, but on that hunk of metal instead?" He pointed out the window to the space station "Soru fourteen" or something. "Whatever. Seems we've got our own issues to deal wit' anyways."

Another man arrived, this one groggily standing. He wore an odd suit, not bulky like the one the Chief or the Slayer wore. Skintight, almost. Shiny helmet. "How's it going fella." The Hunter told him, giving him a pat on the back. "You, uh...just go ahead and sit down over there, alright?" The new guy's friend (Unbeknownst to the Hunter) was still over the Hunter's shoulder. He'd come around, the Hunter was sure of it.

And he turned back to the Pipotrons. "Well then, you've had your little song and dance. Leave us be and we'll fight ya on that thing. I suppose."
-----
Eileen the Crow
Central Yharnam

Todoroki's distraction attempts had done wonders for the escaping group. Whether they were aware of it or not, they had all fled from the cathedral- it's visage only on the horizon now.

"Uh...Well that was odd." Eileen told her newfound allies. "One Darkbeast was surprising outside of Old Yharnam. Two Darkbeasts is something else, but such a pack in the city proper...Something is dreadfully wrong." She was looking among the escapees, and noticed...three heads were missing. The odd one in armor, the black haired one who had decimated the two Darkbeasts, and the white haired boy. "Wait a second. We are missing some..."

As if on queue, two of them approached. "Ah. You lot...Where did the white haired one go?" Eileen sighed. Hopefully the poor bloke hadn't gotten killed at the hordes of beasts and simply got...lost. "...Perhaps now is a bad time to tell you lot that getting to the chapel is a whole lot harder now. But I can get you there."

Eileen had the city of Yharnam memorized in her head. She'd walked past every carriage and overturned luggage several times now. Even with the city gone mad, entire paths couldn't change. They shouldn't of, at any rate.
-----
Raiden
Camelot Castle Dormitories

Snake jotted down his and Raiden's "true" names on the room's board. It would probably be a bit confusing, considering how everyone just referred to their code names instead, but he and Snake knew which one it would be. Snake asked where they would go from here. The skeleton didn't give much of an answer before departing for his room.

"Hmm. Seems like everyone we know is either turning in or heading to the blacksmith. Though...if there is a dueling grounds, I'll probably head there. Seems like a good way to meet some strong opponents. Get some training in."

Still, Raiden couldn't shake Sam from his head. The thought of being "buddy buddy" with Sam was infuriating. And even worse, that was exactly what Sam wanted- to get in his head. What a smug bastard.

What could he be getting into anyways, lurking about with those other seedy folks? The Negan guy who was sweet talking the king. Clearly that man wasn't alone...
-----
Jetstream Sam
Camelot Castle Town

In a swift, unexpected motion, Sam had all the wind blown out of him. Something...someone, was clasping his throat. An invisible force suspended him in the air, gasping like a fish out of water. Well, actually, he couldn't even gasp. Just silently choke, listening to the Sith lord put him back in his place. It was demeaning. Embarrassing. An act to intentionally put Sam back in his place. He was then unceremoniously dropped to the ground, his throat freed from whatever Vader had done.

Sam hated that. Especially the talk of being a lap dog, and to be quite honest Sam did not care if he should fear the dark side or not. He was ready to plunge the Murasama straight through Vader's chest and slice him in two. Or at the least, attempt it. One hand rubbing his throat, the other getting close to the launching trigger for his blade. But something stopped him.

He'd need to bide his time. Vader could've expected a quick resistance right now. And Sam honestly would not go out as some dog at the hands of mister billowy cloak. Not only that, but the king would not be happy with him, especially after that show with Raiden. His hand backed away from the trigger as he stood up. He glared at the Sith lord, as he left. He'd hardly even paid Sam any more mind after that.

Now, where was he...Azula and the others, yes. Hopefully the turtle one who had been similarly "obedient" to Negan wouldn't try to pull a similar stunt on him, but Sam would play things a bit more safe now. Negan seemed to be quickly losing his edge without an airship. Samuel was only obedient to Negan in the lightest terms, and even that was more of an issue of running alongside them. Azula seemed to listen to Negan, but she was just a kid. Just like that Nanashi fellow. Who had his own demon friends...The third kid they had run into as well, that Vader was supposed to be watching. Ultimately, their little team had been falling apart.

Their base camp hadn't been far. And seemed that it hadn't become much of a camp at all.

Except the addition of an...tall monstrous creature. Sam had already learned his lesson today about being cocky. So he'd be nicer. Just a bit. "Well, hello there. My name is Sam, I assume your already acquainted with my party here. I'm here to tell them no need to make a camp. We are in the clear as far as the King of this castle here cares." He kept things clear, blunt. As much as he'd like to make a joke or dismissive comment about this newcomer, the last thing he needed was being strangled by another unearthly power. This fellow obviously wasn't normal, and Sam preferred his throat clear, and remaining where it was.

...He'd need to tell them about Vader on the way back to the castle.
-----
Kiran
Camelot Castle Halls

"Well, right. Of course." Kiran replied, following Bro towards the dormitories. Bro wanted to shelf Cal, sure, whatever. But Kiran just wanted to get a room. They obviously weren't the first or of any priority, so a room would be better than...no room.

As they made it there, seemed that there were only a few left. There were people doubling up on rooms, the last individual being "sans.". There was a clear blank spot on it, but Kiran wasn't exactly interested on bursting into rooms and claiming them...A cursory glance into a room revealed it to be simple, but quite enough for him and Bro. Didn't have to share a bed, a table and chair if they had playing cards or something...Even a place to put the creepy little puppet.

"Here we are. It's quaint. Me and you can share a room, right? Err, not a bed. Just...just a room." Annnnnd he made it awkward. Of course.
-----
Sarah, the Flamebringer, and Samus
Mountainside Conflict

"Ah crap!" There went the Wolf axe, off in the dark horse's leg. A few foot soldiers were birthed from the dark miasma leaking from the wounds of both the king and horse- not entirely unlike the clawed horde they had fought off earlier, but wielding swords and other weapons. No axe, no problem. "Come on, we'll do this...womano a...monsturo!" It was a bad botching, but the point stood- as she socked one of the gaunt monsters with a sparking fist.

Samus realized the injuries her standard fire had done- which was good. This individual wasn't nearly as resistant as some of the creatures she had come to blows with over her long career. Though she noted the axe jutting out of the steed's leg- a proper injury could cause further damage, such as removing it. It could cause more monsters to be created, sure, but clearly they weren't nearly as durable as the King or his horse.

Lora's attack, and perhaps even Falcon getting blown away, provided a perfect opportunity to tear it out. She had to get close to the King, sure, but the potential damage and overall "reward" outweighed the risk in this situation. She closed in on the horse's injured leg, and grabbed the handle, tearing it out. A surge of black mist spat out, briefly fogging the Bounty Hunter's vision as she threw the axe down into the ground. Samus also took this opportunity to let out a point blank flurry of shots at the injury. If the Horse could be crippled, so would Arthur.

As for the Flamebringer, she had gone to grab the Deathcalibur, but missed by a long shot. Instead, she was in prime catching range for the swatted away Falcon. Seemed he had similar fire powers to her, if a bit more limited...Perhaps he and she could combine their might, along with the lady who seemingly had a way to produce some sort of fire too. She intercepted him, before alighting her arm once again. "Here, give it another shot." The Flamebringer told the captain, tossing him back towards King Arthur.

Seemed they made a good team.
-----
Priscilla, Jackson, Quint, and Aisha
Goldenwalk Streets

Lucario's brutal assault didn't take long to pierce the armor of the soldier- who's chest didn't take the pure energy well. Needless to say, he wouldn't be rendezvousing with his Commander any time soon. Or much anyone. No one could really fault him- maybe he did take it a bit far but they had engaged first.

Speaking of first engagements, the Scorpion that had been beset on them...was not much of a scorpion at this point. More of a charred mess of mechanical bits and bobs. And as Wario pummeled a soldier into the concrete, it seemed that the troop...was no more, really. Either having been knocked out cold, dead, or rendered mostly harmless.

"Well that was a mess." Priscilla said, looking at the damage having been done to the street in the conflict. Not to mention the van. Hopefully that wouldn't be too expensive to replace.

Ah right...the camera system in there was probably busted. That would be expensive to replace. Oh well, issue for the future Priscilla.

"So who were these guys anyways? And who is this super strong italian guy?" Jackson asked to Priscilla.

"And you expect me to have answers how? This tech shouldn't even be possible- I mean, Aisha, have you ever seen anything like this stuff before?"

"Well, no. Not in such number at the least." She told Priscilla. "Plasma firing guns shouldn't be anything more than lab tests at the moment. If these are even plasma..."

"Well, one thing at a time, who's this italian guy? He saved our butts." Quint pointed out.

And as they discussed, the last conscious soldier, the one whom Priscilla had "spared", was dragging himself away. The damages done to his legs were too great to ignore. He could get some prostheses once he returned to his native world, given he lived to then...The dragging did have the nasty side effect of reopening his cauterized wounds.
-----
Silver Scythe
Goldenwalk Business Quarter

Scorpio had used her own scythe as nothing but a stepping stool to back away from Gwen's counterfire. Oh yeah, she was here too! As much as the Scythe wanted to say hi, there were more pressing issues. Like the scorpion dude. She didn't like the way his tail glowed...

And what she really didn't like was the fact it was just as resistant against her scythe. It cut through most metal like hot butter. That meant this guy's augmented tail had to be at least a highly complex compound constructed out of whatever her scythe was also constructed out of...Or possibly something even stronger. Which would be surprising, since if her sister were to be believed, the scythe was the premier piece, the cutting edge of technology. Pun not intended.

"Grah!" She grunted, similarly using the tail's leverage to whip around and face Scorpio, and finally unlocked the two from being locked together. The Silver Scythe needed to look for something else to pierce, and quite earnestly this man hadn't guarded his face quite well. "Expect this, you freak!" She went to uppercut his face against the edge of the scythe- which, if it connected, would leave a nice long cut on his mug.

Of course, if.
-----
Brian Decker
City of Mercy

There was someone else on the horizon.

He looked like a militaristic man. American, like him. Welp, Decker didn't have many other choices as who to talk to. Unless he seeked out that guy who hated Merasmus or whatever his name is. And this guy seemed a bit more...solid minded. Maybe.

As Decker and this guy approached one another, more features became more clear. This guy didn't have corp paraphernalia on him. Probably wasn't some FTM goon, but it was worth asking. But what corp put a US flag on their outfit? FTM encompassed Canada and Mexico too. Eh, he'd ask. This guy was pretty well supplied in the weapons department...A machine gun at his hip, but he was clearly a soldier as well.

Hmm. Maybe they really weren't a corporate goon in any sense.

"You with FTM? K&O?" Decker asked first. FTM probably was looking for him about now, and if someone from that facility had been taken too...well, that wouldn't be good at all. His hand entered his pocket, grasping the advanced taser. Just in case. "The name's Brian Decker. K&O Chief of...Security." His head was still pounding from his escapades from the night before. He nearly forgot his "job".

"So, uh, you got an idea of what's going on here?" Decker doubted it, but he just wanted to move on before this guy made any detainment attempts.
-----
The Soldier
City of Mercy

The Soldier was surprisingly quiet as he listened to the Engineer. But his face scrunched up again as he finished. "Ah, but what if it's magic disguised as technology? Which would also make it a spy! And I hate spies as much as I hate wizards." Soldier's logic was pretty sound...to the Soldier. It was pretty much insane babble otherwise.

As Scout talked, adjustable to both ideas. Soldier wrapped an arm around the Scout's shoulder. "See! Scout agrees with me. We can break Merasmus's kneecaps and kick his ass into hell! And if it's not Merasmus who did this, and made the magical-technology-spy crystal, then we find out who did and kill his bastard ass too. Right, child over there!?" The Soldier had stared past both the Engineer and Scout now, pointing to a young man down the street. His back was turned to them.

A red and white haired, young lad. But he hadn't noticed the trio of mercs yet. "YEAH, YOU!" Soldier called to him. "YOU SEEM LIKE SOMEONE WHO'D DISLIKE WIZARDS AND SPIES AND TECHNOLOGY! COME JOIN OUR CAUSE!"

Of course, that may of also had the side effect of making the three sound absolutely insane. Well, less of the three, and more over, himself. Which wasn't wrong. In any sense.
-----
Hornet
Green Greens

"Controlling?" Hornet responded. She pondered the thought a moment. "I suppose we are all being controlled by someone. Be it fate, destiny, or those whom we must honor. That isn't to say we don't have some control ourselves over what we do to please said individuals- The journey we take to get there, our ultimate goal, is what matters. And none can control us over that." Hornet caught herself staring out to the skies above, deep in thought. And then she realized, perhaps that wasn't exactly what Kris meant.

"...Unless you meant literally someone controlling us. Because no. That's a bit of a ridiculous notion."
---x---
Commander Cecil

Chara's words did continue to dig into Cecil, though he attempted to stay...mostly cool.

"Indeed. Zeliyis is immensely powerful. But as I stated, he can only be in one place at one time...And this backwater dimension is the least of his worries, as it stands. As for my bitterness..." Cecil paused, taking Chara's words about "when there is no war, what he shall be." Hmm...It was a good thought, though Cecil found a hole in it. "...When the war ends? This war won't end in my time. Nor my children's, nor theirs. Not until everything is united under the banner of Zeliyis. But when I am elderly, and my career as commander is finally at it's end...I suppose I will use what time I have left to find something to do, hmm? A meaning of some sort." Chara no doubt would have something to say about that.

But war was what Cecil had done for years. He couldn't simply stop.

"We've arrived." They were back on the street they had started at, entering the building that had hastily become a center for the occupying Zeliyis troops. Supply crates, computers, even a small medical ward. "We shall deposit the crystal into the gate, recoup and depart again."

It was, indeed, quite simple. Two of the sent out troops had not returned- presumably the one hit by the overweight man, and the one engaged in conflict. Two of the less eventful troops had also returned, with two more crystals in tow- only three more before the conquest would begin.

And that's when it would all go down.
---x---
Líf
The Wilds

The once King growled as Stain continued to reject his offer. "So be it. Then our alliance is struck, albeit temporary." His clawed hand lowered, but his steely gaze never left the sharp man's face. Líf was silent a moment. Debating whether or not to kill the man for refusing him. Death united all under one banner. But...He'd hold back. A contract could be levied with him soon enough. Whether or not he wanted one.

"There is a village." Líf spoke once again. "We can presumably find board there. And sustenance, for you." He extended a pointer finger to a silhouette in the distance, faint light shimmering in the evening. "It should not be far."

Their conversation was interrupted however, as another one approached. A woman, her stature not unlike that of a human. But one thing stood out to the once King. A curved horn upon her head. And a fierce, magical presence.

It mattered not what she said. "Is it possible? A manakete, here? This is a curious find indeed." A dragon disguised as human flesh, however poorly. He'd seen a few in his world conquering. Some contracted. Some felled. It mattered not what she said now. She would come with them. "You as well then. Come to the village on the horizon. There we will find civilization."

And, to himself, he knew what he'd get there. Soldiers for his army. Dead or alive.
---x---
Grima
Olympus II

The skeleton was so taken aback at such an awful realization that Grima had never had...spaghetti. What even was spaghetti? Some sort of human devised food? The thought disgusted the fell dragon, but he did need to get under Papyrus's skin...err, bones. Become allies, properly, and convert his mentality. If possible.

"And I'm sure that beast we've captured- it's never had such pleasures either. A nice...spaghetti...meal. We should dine with it. Now isn't that an idea?"

Now how the great crystal beast would eat this pasta, Grima didn't know. He didn't even particularly care if it couldn't- this was all just a ploy at the moment, how they'd even give the spaghetti to Necrozma was beyond Grima.

He just needed to get under that outside layer. Of bone.

...Though, he was curious how a skeleton would eat, now...

Name: Pipotrons

J scowled at hunter’s dismissive tone that he took with the Pipotron’s Challenge. His resting glare turned slightly more intense.

“Do not think this a trivial matter, huntsman.” J returned coldly. “You May face no bigger obstacle that what lies before you now. It will be...entertaining to see how long you will last. Do try to put in your best effort, I won’t settle for anything less than 100% from any of you.”

“Y-yes, gari!” Meta piped up. “You’ll pay with your life if your not careful! Yes, yes, Gari!”

“Why so worried?” Krack barley held back a cackle. “Let them underestimate us so we can obliterate to competition! Kekeke...! Especially that Hiro person...”

With that, krack turned to the camera, facing Hiro, giving a wink with his one visible eye. J didn’t seem to entertain this idea for even a moment

“No. There’s no sport in that. A trail through battle at their best is the only way to prove our superiority. No parlor tricks or snivley schemes. We have no need of such tactics to win.”

“Right...”

Krack murmured, already thinking of ways to cheat the system J had proclaimed. Pipotron G growled and nodded in agreement to J’s suggestion, moving over toward the new arrivals. She walked over to Doomslayer, putting out the fire that was around him and propped him up against the wall. She also took it upon herself to start stomping out a lot of the other fires that was a potential hazard to team Hiro. Krack grew annoyed.

“Done playing dolls, G? Get back over here!”

G gave a gruff bellow before slowly walking over there in a gorilla esk fashion. Krack shoot his head.

“I swear, your forget the enemy sometimes. Tch, you should see my laboratory! You should show that kind of mercy, none at all! Kekekeke!”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~~~Star's Wand~~~~~​
Well, a tour would help clarify where things were in this little pocket world so even if it had been a spider to give a tour it'd have been one so be it as Twilight trotted along one hall while their host sped off only to end up starring at...something, in the opposite hall.

Where some magical entity appeared from the wall and began to converse with the magical girl. Which had been enough to draw in Twilight's curosity as she trotted over to them while she scanned the magical bearded entity curiously before she turned to Star.

"Um, a friend of yours?" Twilight asked Star as she wanted to know a bit more on who this guy was.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Vriska
Sequin Land (1320 Hours)

Vriska stopped just at the tree line as the Contessa addressed her. She turned, stabbing her blade into the ground and leaning against a palm tree, brushing some dark hair out of her face, smirking. "Strong suits? Just about anything." She stated cockily. "I've done just about everything you can think of. Fought god-slaying demons once, too." Well... that wasn't entirely true. She'd intended to fight Jack, but she'd never gotten the chance for a 1v1. She might never now, what with this interesting new adventure she was on. Regardless, it wasn't as though anybody here knew her and her capabilities. She could talk up a storm and nobody would be any the wiser... but she didn't want to talk up a big game for now. Her God Tier was unavailable to her for some reason, so it wasn't like she could actually take on beings like Jack and hope to survive in this state.
...Oops. Too late. She'd already talked herself up a bit more than she'd intended.

Atriox
Banished Fleet (2129 Hours)

"Good." Atriox grinned, his lips pulling back. "Our mission here was a success. Give the unggoy fleet our next set of coordinates. We need to leave this system before the Flood arrive." He ordered one of the jiralhanae, who nodded, before typing and sliding away at a hard-light panel before him. "Welcome back, Yapyap. You are Banished... once again." The leader of the Banished told the unggoy in reply throughout the channels. With that, Atriox's fleet appeared, uncloaking themselves, revealing hundreds more ships, easily dwarfing the unggoy fleet by multiple times- though the unggoy fleet certainly added a good amount to the Banished fleet.
With that, slipspace vortexes appeared before all the ships as they began to slide through, headed elsewhere.

Master Chief, Ant Man
Specter's Ship - Cafeteria (2008 Hours)

John found himself back in the cafeteria area once again, his legs apart, his metallic, pale green armor dully reflecting the lights cast down from the ceiling, most of which were flashing and sparking. There was no sound. All oxygen had left this area of the ship, and all he could hear was his own shallow breathing. He opened up his comms to all channels, knowing this could potentially be a harmful break in his advanced internal firewalls, but that man said something about a friend of his inside of the giant robot, which now stood rigid, seemingly deactivated. "This is Sierra 117. Does anybody copy?" He asked, hoping whoever was inside of the spherical bot had some kind of radio technology to communicate with. If not, well, he'd figure something else out.

Logan
Goldenwalk - Sewers (0223 Hours)

They needed to get out of the sewers, especially before that that thing from earlier realized it hadn't finished the job and offed everyone, yet. Logan made this clear by voicing his opinions. "Come on." He grumbled, offering Toph a hand after she'd collapsed on her rear. His claws were sheathed as he glanced back at Spider-Man, in front of the pile of debris that blocked the way back completely. Ahead of them was the exit to the sewers, presumably, what with the light being cast down from above, revealing a ladder that led upward. Alina and Y were still there as well. Everyone had survived- for now. How much longer they survived was a mystery to Logan. He was no stranger to surviving, having survived far longer than he'd ever even wanted to.

Darth Vader
Camelot Castle (1800 Hours)

The sith lord stopped once again as the annoying creature stood in his path. He had no time to dwell with this lowly creature. He had far more important matters to attend. However, the seemingly instantaneous appearance intrigued Vader, who immediately used the force to break through into Lancelot's mind in a matter of second without him even realizing, looking for the secrets to his abilities, which weren't all to difficult to find either.
As Vader did this, he stood still for several seconds after Lancelot spoke, seemingly frozen in place. Lancelot probably would have thought he'd forgotten to unfreeze time, but there were citizens around that were clearly moving, so this wasn't the work of his chaos control. Then, suddenly, Lancelot felt his helmet somehow... go down a size? It was almost as though it were intentionally trying to constrict his head by some unseen force, the lower parts congealing around his neck, which would make pulling off the helmet without the assistance of cutting open the helmet next to impossible.

The helmet continued to close around Lancelot's head, obscuring his vision, melding around his head. Any tighter, and his head would begin to feel like a melon getting ready to pop. While dealing with this sudden, strange new problem, Vader swiftly strode past Lancelot without uttering a single word, arriving at the gate into the throne room. Lifting his arm halfway up, almost in a lazy, but fluid fashion, the doors suddenly burst open outwardly, slamming into the walls of the interior of the throne room with a loud crash.
Darth Vader stood in the doorway, lowering his arm before walking slowly into the room, glancing about, nothing really surprising him about this room. It was all he'd already sensed through the force on his way there.
"Vader? What are you-" Negan frowned, narrowing his eyes slightly, taking a step toward the sith, who wasn't in the mood to listen to the savior try his charisma on somebody who could literally read his mind. Unfortunately for Negan, he was now suspended several inches in the air, the tips of his boots brushing against the ground as his eyes went wide, and he began choking, clutching and grasping at his throat, clawing at a pair of invisible hands. Vader didn't cast Negan another look as he spoke directly to- not Sonic, but to Merlina.
"Sorceress ." He said, stopping in the center of the throne room, his tall form overshadowing everybody in the room. "This place has been a crossroads for other dimensions. I need to know why, and I need to know how to leave."

Her mind was more difficult to penetrate- no doubt her magical capabilities. But break through, he most certainly did. While Negan was choking, and Vader was speaking, he'd probed her mind, and just as he'd finished his sentence, he realized with sudden conviction that she knew nothing of what he desired.

This place... was seemingly useless.

Ant-Man
Specter's Ship - Pipotron Chamber (2008 Hours)

He was just too out of it to really address what was happening. First, some weird flash of light, then... some... dude wearing some really badass clothes was talking to him, but Scott's ears were ringing. Every time his heart beat, he could feel the flush of blood in his ears, making it feel as though it were throbbing. The edges of his vision was black, and he had a feeling of light-headedness. It would all undoubtedly pass soon, but it was making it really hard to focus at the moment.
Something about sitting down? Scott decided to just collapse on the ground on the spot, crumpling down to sit on his rear, raising a hand to the side of his mask to open his helmet, clicking on button, which quickly split open his mask, revealing his face, his eyes rolling slightly as he gave a look of confusion not too different from a toddler who's just been told they can't have another piece of candy. He looked almost as though he were offended and confused, all at the same time as he stared ahead, through dying flames, at some weird guys.
Really weird guys.

Snake, Bro
Camelot Castle - Dormitories (1800 Hours)

Snake gave Raiden a simple nod, before turning to the door to the room they'd just claimed, and pushing it open. "I'll just get situated. Maybe get some shut-eye. Z's coming back, and I want to be prepared for him." With that, the soldier walked into the room, closing the door behind him, leaving Raiden to make his way alone to the training grounds.

"Right..." Bro didn't seem to be listening to Kiran as he looked down the hall toward a room labeled 'Artemis'. It took up the entire board, leaving no room for addition, but there was already a light, mischievous, almost fun-loving smirk dancing over Bro's face now as he stared, before turning his head to look at Kiran, staring at him through his kamina shades. "Look at that. Legs has a room." He stated, before letting out a chuckle, then looked back to the room Kiran had selected, remembering Kiran's words, having collected them at the back of his mind. "Anyway, yeah, sure. This room is fine." He quickly entered, immediately setting Cal on the bed before approaching a large dresser, casually picking it up, and carrying it to the other side of the room, making the side the dresser had previously been on relatively bare. Satisfied with this, Bro then turned to Kiran. "Ready to go?"
Why he'd cleared that side of the room was a mystery to anyone. Perhaps time would just have to tell what Bro was up to.

Chara
Goldenwalk - Business Quarter (0223 Hours)

So. Cecil expected himself to be starting a family business of children and grandchildren all serving under Zeliyis unquestioningly. As Cecil spoke, Chara glanced down at Flowey in her arms, who was staring off into the distance, seemingly lost in though. The girl narrowed her eyes, wondering what the flower was possibly thinking. He was so unusually quiet, it wasn't exactly part of his character. This, Chara thought, was quite interesting. Perhaps it was her recent actions that had Asriel spooked. Perhaps he was realizing just how dangerous Chara really was. Just how ruthless she was. Just how much she didn't need him apart from her own entertainment. She liked to see him squirm and stutter and fear her- and he knew it.

Cecil's announcement of their arrival pulled Chara out of her head, and she realized she'd drowned Cecil's finisher paragraph out of her mind. Shame. She'd been interested to hear what he had to say, but what was done was done. Cecil laid out their objective, and Chara felt a growing sense of excitement. She'd get a chance to meet other powerful individuals, work on building up that unwitting army of hers against Zeliyis. She'd already selected Toph... but who else could manage to impress the girl?
Guess she'd have to wait and find out.

Camelot Castle, Dining Hall
"He's responsible for the death of the prior three generations of my family." Joseph dead-panned. "Dio was a fair bit more than annoying."
Suddenly, Joseph and Serena let out a yell as what seemed like the force of a tempest suddenly blew through the castle. "WH-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Joseph exclaimed.

Camelot Castle, Refugee Camp
"Then we've got a plan." Tony said with a nod. "Let's make tracks-"
A blast of wind suddenly roared past the group. With a yelp, Ruby was sent a few feet into the air, landing on her butt. "Oww... What was that?! It felt like when I use my Semblance times a lot..."
"The King, maybe?" Shantae suggested, holding onto a signpost. "We saw that crazy speed of his earlier..."
"Possibly." Tony replied. "Why would he, though? I'm not sure I'd like the answer. ...let's just get to the blacksmith's."
Ruby rose to her feet with a nod, following Tony as he walked back towards town.

Camelot Castle, Throne Room
As soon as Vader entered and began to choke Negan, Merlina stared him down. She could tell his words were already pointless. He was inside her mind, searching through her... and didn't find what he was looking for.
Resistance was pointless. So perhaps she could change the situation. Merlina began probing Vader at the same time. She found only surface details, but that was enough for her to recognize him as the threat he-
B O O M
And like that, Negan dropped to the ground. Percival and Merlina used their staffs to stabilize themselves from the massive blast of wind that followed. The King was gone, and the man she now knew as Darth Vader with him.

Camelot, Castle Town, Blacksmith's Shop
A massive blast of wind flew through the shop, causing tools and weapons alike to shake. A few minutes later, however, a knock came on the door before Tony Stark entered. "Hey. This is the Blacksmith's place, right?"

Camelot, Mountainside
The horse let out a yelp of pain, stumbling. Due to Samus' assault, it seemed the leg should have been torn in half. Somehow, the little skin that remained connecting the upper and lower leg was enough to keep the horse standing.
As Lora tumbled down, Jin swiftly moved to catch her. Robin decided to cover them, launching a Thunder attack. The small bolts of lightning were blocked seemingly effortlessly by the King. "A worthless assault from a paltry magician." King Arthur said. "You worms aren't worth staining my blade with. But for your annoyance, you shall still-"
Lora suddenly let out a yelp as a MASSIVE blast of wind cascaded past the group. Lucina let out a gasp as, just in the distance, she could now see what seemed like a large line roughly cut out of the ground. Like someone had dragged someone else right through it.
King Arthur seemed to recognize whatever caused it. "That knave...! I have wasted too much time here. Now is the time to-"
"PUNCH!"
The distraction of the King left him wide open to Captain Falcon's assault. With the boost from Flamebringer, King Arthur was blasted by both the powerful force of the punch and the searing heat of the flames. Suddenly, after Falcon's attack had finished, a second blast of flames came from the King. "RAAAAAAAARGH!" he shouted.
Blade Combo: Second Stage: Burnout
"That was a Blade Combo!" Lora realized. "Can anyone here use Light Magic?!"
"Does the Falchion count?" Lucina asked.
"I'd say so. You need to hit him with whatever special moves you've got!" Lora shouted. "Pin the King down!"
Jin dashed ahead, swinging his sword. King Arthur barely managed to block the strike. "Such speed...! Perhaps you could even rival HIM with your blade."

The Atlantic Ocean
An absolutely massive trail of torn rocks and vibrant wind were left in the land behind the King. Within seconds, he was already onto the ocean with a dark, furious scowl on his face. With a flick of his wrist, the King tossed Vader out across the ocean.
"Don't mess with my kingdom." he growled.
But he knew this fight wasn't over yet.

Far East, Fenrir Base, Training Room
Lenka looked over at Tsubaki, who nodded. "Sure. You can rest if you need to." Lenka said. "Should I help you back to your room?"

Far East, City of Mercy
Dell put his hands together and raised them to his face. "Soldier... You're talking crazy." he said plainly. But when Todoroki was pointed out, Engie began to think. Conagher ran over towards him, removing his helmet. "Hey there, son. My name's Dell Conagher. My coworkers here are Jane Doe and Jeremy. You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?"

Blaze's Subconscious
"What...?" Blaze looked up oddly. Frisk was here... that was her name, right? Frisk? Who she had met just a bit ago...
And Silver.
Wordlessly, Mephiles vanished, appearing above the pair. With a flick of his fingers, a storm of crystals flew down towards them. Silver clapped his hands together before pushing them out, grabbing the gauntlet of crystals and holding them in place. "Blaze, I know you're stronger than this. We both do. You BEAT Mephiles. You defeated your demons already. Don't let that bone-face get to you now!"
"I..." Blaze said, holding herself up against Frisk. Sparks of fire began to burn at her feet.

Sequin Land, Mermaid Falls
"Oh, well... I can't die." Rottytops shrugged. "Well, I might be able to, but that's supposedly only if my head's destroyed. And I'm very thick-headed. Oh, and like most zombies, I can just poof a new body out of nowhere if my old one gets destroyed." Rottytops didn't know this wasn't a common ability for zombies of other worlds.

Central Yharnam
"About that..." Sypha said, letting Trevor go - who ended up falling to the ground before getting up with a huff. "My name is Sypha Belnades, a Speaker. My friend is Trevor Belmont, the last of his line and a vampire hunter. Last time we checked, we were in Wallachia, just outside of Braila. Where... where is this? You called this... uh, 'Old Yharnam'? Where is this, England? Spain? The New World? I've never heard of a region called Yharnam before."

Specter's Ship
"The end of worlds." Flint said. "I can't tell you much about him, but... you'll learn yourself soon enough. But no matter how strong of foes you've faced in the past... believe me when I say he's stronger. You'll NEED help in order to beat him."
"...are you going to drink that potion?"

---

pew pew pew pew pew pew
Suddenly, from Chief's view, yellow energy blasts began to seep out from behind it, slowly breaking through the rim around the head. Then a small... person? flew out.
"I copy, Sierra 117." Hope said. "This is Hope van Dyne. Could I ask for information on who you are and where the hell this is?"

---

"Cardiopulmonary resuscitation." Cut Man said to Hunter. That's when the Slayer and the larger fellow entered. "What the-" Cut Man was shocked by his size. "What happened to this guy?! Some sort of enlarging tech?" Cut Man looked the man over, checking him for injuries... and then his face mask popped open. "Hey." Cut Man gave a wave, seeing the guy was awake. "Are you alright? What's your name? Do you... know these other guys?"

The Wilds, The Cliff
"I agree that we should spar at a later time." Keda said, somewhat disturbed by the creature Jamie had replicated. He looked up at the dark sky. "It's growing late. We'll need to be well-rested."

Dreamland, Green Greens (Infinity Rift)
* A ridiculous notion indeed.
Kris merely shook his head. "...I suppose you're right." Kris said. Was there anyone he would be able to talk to about this? Anyone who would truly understand what he meant...? Maybe Alpha would. But Kris didn't quite feel comfortable talking to him just yet.
"We should rejoin the others." Kris said. His weapons vanished as he walked back towards the group.

"Katsu's the only one we need." Maple said. "The rest of you should be able to stay here and continue your objective."
"That sounds like a good idea to me." Wright nodded. "We can fix up the Gummi Ship and hopefully you'll be back before we head out."
Maple nodded. Reaching out a hand, she snapped her fingers and a circle appeared underneath Shantae. Knowing how her genie powers activated, Shantae began to shake her hips, flowing with blue energy. The energy cascaded into a spiral before flowing into Maple. The sorceress' eyes glowed a dark blue before she clapped her hands together. A rune circle appeared around Maple, spreading to Katsu, Lilac, Kris, Hornet, Alpha and Hat Kid. Katsu, however, got an additional rune circle - it was necessary for tracking, as she needed a Keyblade to find a Keyblade. "Open the path through space and time." she faintly chanted. "Cosmos!"
And like that, the group was gone, leaving Katsu's allies behind.

Arendelle, Elsa's Castle (Infinity Rift)
A bright light shone into the large ballroom as the group warped in. Kris raised his shield prematurely, but no threats were in sight. ...for now.
"Alpha. Recognize anything?" Maple asked. Alpha was the pop-culture wiz, so if anyone would know their location it'd be either him or Katsu.
"Oh, great." Alpha let out a sigh, seeing a door he recognized from one of two songs from the movie overhyped and overexploited to the point of no return. "Yeah, I think I know where we are. This is Frozen. Arendelle, I think they called this place? Point is, if you meet a blonde here wearing an icy-looking dress, don't piss her off because she might freeze you solid."
Hat Kid raised an eyebrow. It made her think of Queen Vanessa. She didn't want to think of Queen Vanessa.
Kris merely shook his head. The person they were looking for wasn't here, as he was sure Hornet would be quick to point out. Kris walked over towards the large window before them, attempting to scan the horizon.

Goldenwalk Business District
Scorpio let out a chuckle. As Silver Scythe dashed towards him, his tail reached out, grabbing her leg and whipping up in an attempt to toss her to the side. X flew at Scorpio from the side, but the man released his tail from Scythe, springing into the air and leaping off of the android, causing him to crash into the ground.

Goldenwalk Streets
Too caught up in what he had just done and the discussion about him to notice the conscious soldier, Wario walked over to Priscilla, Jackson and Quint with a smirk. "Who am I, you ask? The greatest treasure hunter!" Wario flexed. "The strongest warrior!" Wario struck a pose. "The best game designer!" Wario made an ok-hand. "The illustrious, almighty, INVINCIBLE WARIO! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!" Wario laughed, making two peace signs in the air.
"I-I'm Mona." Mona said in an exasperated voice, slowly walking over with the large bag of money barely being dragged along. "The guy in purple is Waluigi. We're with him." Waluigi let out a sigh as he moved over to the bag of money from earlier, hefting it up and beginning to drag it like Mona was.

Last edited:

comic

Bro
Camelot Castle - Dormitories (1803 Hours)

Before Kiran could even utter a reply, a gust of wind blew through the open door, slugging both of them a bit, making Bro's orange baseball cap fly backward off his head.
He raised a brow, moving to the door and stuck his head outside, looking down the left side of the hall, then the right, seeing nothing of note. "Three guesses that was Mr. Gottagofast." He told Kiran, smirking as he retreated back into the room to retrieve his cap, sliding it back over his slicked back blonde hair.

Artemis
Camelot Castle - Mess Hall (1803 Hours)

Artemis simply rolled her eyes, folding her arms as she leaned slightly back. "It was probably Sonic. He did something similar in his bout with myself. It was quite annoying. He's cocky, arrogant, and a showoff. Even moreso than yourself, Joestar." She told Joseph, before pausing. That was kind of mean. Not something New Artemis was supposed to be doing. "...No offense, of course."

Negan
Camelot Castle - Throne Room (1803 Hours)

"Fuck me..."
Negan bit his lip, having dropped to his knees upon release, he now got shakily to his feet, brow furrowed, rubbing his neck, finding his breathing to be heavy. "I don't..." He shook his head, looking about for Vader or Sonic, but found he was alone with Merlina. "I don't understand..." He told her. "He... wasn't like that earlier. Believe me... I don't know what's gotten into him." He tried to explain as best as he could, straightening out his leather jacket, genuinely confused to Vader's seeming betrayal.

Darth Vader
The Atlantic Ocean (1803 Hours)

As the sith lord was thrown, he simply held himself upright, his tall form gliding almost silently across the surface of the ocean, his breathing calm and cool, his black boots barely brushing the water. He came to a stop, seemingly standing solid on the water as Sonic spoke, his black cape billowing about.
When Sonic finished, Vader remained silent for a few minutes, simply standing still. Slowly, he turned his head and looked to his right, where the sun was in the first stages of setting over the horizon. The view was akin to one he'd once seen as Anakin Skywalker.
It was a fond memory, but buried beneath much luggage. Enough so that Darth Vader thought very little of it, now. No longer was it fond. It was now just a reminder of what he'd lost. What could have been. It was a painful memory that only worked to strengthen the dark lord of the sith.

He returned his attention to Sonic, staring for another few moments, standing on the water, before a red blade emerged from a device in his hand, the crimson saber illuminating his black armor, even through the sun, giving him an increasingly intimidating appearance.
Finally, Vader spoke. His voice as cool and seamless as the ignition of his saber, all while carrying a weight behind his words, heavy as lead. "Do not think I overlooked you, Hedgehog." He told the king, staring at the blue creature. "I am well aware of your powers and your history already. I know all of your abilities. All of your tricks. You cannot hope to survive me, Nephew of Charles."

Rick Grimes
Fenrir Far East - Training Room (2346 Hours)

"No, no..." Rick shook his head, looking down at the metallic floor for a moment, rubbing his greying beard. "No, I'm good." He then gave a simple curt nod as he looked up at the other two in the room. "I'll find you when I'm... able." With that, Rick turned around, heading out of the room, noticing Negan standing in the corner of the room, smirking, letting out a deep chuckle.
Rick did his best to ignore Negan, exiting the room, telling himself that Negan wasn't real. Not here, at least.

Frisk
Blaze's Subconscious (2346 Hours)

Frisk gave Blaze a smile. It was one of reassurance, one that quite clearly showed her support. Frisk's age simply added a certain manner of adorableness to the attempt at a comforting smile. "You can do this, Blaze. Just stay DETERMINED."

Vriska
Sequin Land - Mermaid Falls (1320 Hours)

"Dude." Vriska turned to look at Rottytops, grinning widely, displaying quite clearly her sharp, vampiric-like fangs. "That's totally badass. You know how many dumbasses you could make your bitch?" She leaned toward Rottytops, grinning wider, allowing Rottytops to quite clearly see the Troll's unique left eye. A small pupil with seven other pupils around it, making some kind of circle, quite clearly displaying 8 pupils in the eye, an allusion to Vriska's ties to arachnids.
"Here's the answer; a lot." She chuckled, sweeping a stand of black hair out of her face.

Master Chief
Specter's Ship - Cafeteria (2010 Hours)

John watched as something small tore its way out of the Omnidroid. Presumably the same being responding to his message out to her channel. He quickly locked onto the signal, closing nearly all other channels and halting any potential hacks.
"I'm a Spartan." Chief stated simply. "We're aboard an unclassified ship, surrounded by technologically advanced, mostly robotic enemies. I've evacuated everyone else through a transportation device. Follow me." He turned, and noticed a familiar helmet nearly lying on the ground.

Ant Man
Specter's Ship - Pipotron Chambers (2010 Hours)

"Huh? Oh... yeah..." Scott blinked, looking at Luis, who was slung over the Hunter's shoulder. "That's uh... Luis... he's a friend, and... that's Hank." He then gestured lazily toward the old man. "Don't know about that guy." He finished, now looking toward Doomslayer, who remained out of it on the ground.
Moments later, two more figures came through the portal. Both of which Scott recognized. One was the guy who'd gotten them into this room, and the other was-
"Hope! Hey!" Scott grinned, looking at her, a bit dizzy. "You look good... Do you uh... have any orange slices?" He told her.

Z
Olympus II - Strategy Room (♤♡◇♧ Hours)

Z stood alone, for now, in what was known as the 'Strategy Room'. It was like a dome, the ceiling starting at the floor and moving up to the center feet above like half a sphere of bare steel. A single table sat in the center of the room, displaying a holographic projection of Void Termina, Z's next desired location. He wasn't in a particular hurry, but he'd rather get to work as soon as possible. He still had a lot on his plate, for lack of better terms. Still others to recruit, tensions to keep low, and enemies to slay. Needless to say, the android was in for an eventful week.
However, something he hadn't predicted to happen happened.
Someone else was in the room with him. Someone he hadn't seen before. He found himself at a loss to the identity of this odd figure wearing a white dress coat with a green button-up underneath it, white slacks and white dress shoes, his head just a large white ball. A simple scarlet bow tie sat beneath his collar.
"Hello." The figure dipped his head slightly toward Z, who frowned, staring at this newcomer, who continued to speak.
"My name is Doc Scratch. We have much to discuss, but only if you allow it. I am a guest in your home, and I will respect your wishes as such."

Last edited:
Name: Caulifla

Caulifla blinked a bit as she examined that odd...weapon? If she had to guess it anyway, that Belowski seemed to put on display as he asked for her thoughts on it as she only gave a passing glance to the odd-colored hair new arrival while she scanned the disc and even poked at it curiously.

It's...dull. Like it's almost made of cheap metal and plastic. What kind of weapon is this!?

"You are gonna use this...to fight me? What even is this thing? Seems to dull to be a blade and too soft as a bludgeon weapon." Caulifla asked as she figured it was some sort of gauntlet of some kind oblivious to its actual utility. Before she turned to the curious new arrival who appeared about the same age as the ultra relaxed hippie.

"And uh...who are you supposed to be?" Caulifla asked, as she had taken a moment to even inspect Noah's hair a bit as she found the off coloring curious. He seemed human, or Saiyan or some humanoid race yet his color was unique. Was this a transformation?

Last edited:

Belowski gave a smile to the opposing Saiyan, who was genuinely confused on the nature of the duel disc.

“It’s a dueling disc.” Belowski yawned. “It’s whatever, but it duels man.”

Being vague in nature with his answer, he turned to who caulifa spoke to. A familiar tuff of green hair. Mainly words of the English dictionary could be used to describe this situation. But Belowski chose the most powerful and versatile of phrases.

“Yo.”

When a blinding wind rushed by, Belowski didn’t even acknowledge it, just his body tilting in the direction of it mid his conversation, as if he really was ‘going with the flow’ a bit too literally

Name: The Contessa

“Of course...”

Contessa was confused on the nature of this troll. She talked big, and about Gods. But she didn’t seem to be god caliber. Perhaps she was big on fiction or literature, who was to say? Either way, Contessa needed specifics.

“What methods of skill have you used for such feats, hm?”

Last edited:

Mokko

Maxwell
The second Jet finished his sentence, Maxwell thrusted his arm forward. A massive chunk of what appeared to be ore tore out of the ground, nailing Jet in the face. Maxwell stood, and another piece of ore flew out of the ground, hitting Jet square in the chest and causing him to stumble backwards a foot or two, dropping Maxwell’s backpack.

Maxwell quickly kneeled, picking up said bag and slinging it over his shoulder protectively, arm still extended towards Jet.

“If there’s one scratch on her, I’ll scatter your remains across all seven continents,” he said, glaring. The powers he’d granted himself earlier didn’t appear to be gone.

Nanashi and Dagda
Camelot Forest Edge

Nanashi turned as Sam rejoined the group, looking a tad dazed. The latter immediately initiated conversation with Dagda.

“Such senselessness,” the god of knowledge sighed as Sam dismissed the possibility of setting up a camp. “Your skewering minnows with a catfish in the same pond. Speaking as if I don’t know what’s going on.”

Nanashi swallowed. Dagda wasn’t in a bad mood- this was his usual behavior. He always looked at the big picture, and Nanashi usually considered that the only weakness the god had.

“Your cloaked companion didn’t walk off with teamwork in mind,” Dagda announced, not to Sam in particular. “And your blind leader never suspected a thing.”

“What do you mean?” Nanashi asked, raising an eyebrow. “The vader fellow? He seemed pretty-“

“He’s not your ally,” Dagda interrupted. “And you should all reconsider your mindset if you ever believed that he was. I’m taking over from here, in your commander’s absence. Though I can’t say I’d be surprised if he’s already long gone.”

Dagda’s eyes darted to Bowser, then Azula, and then Sam.
“Starting now, you all work for me.”

Noah
Camelot Training Grounds

Noah blinked as a strange woman with spiky black hair began to speak to him, asking who he was. A powerful wind blew in the distance, but Noah dismissed it. He was more interested in recruiting his lawyer.

“Who am I?” Noah narrowed his eyebrows at the woman. “It appears nobody in this foolish kingdom recognizes me. The name is Noah Kaiba, and you’d better remember it.”

Noah then turned to Belowski.

“You. I’m here to recruit you. I have a trial in the morning, and you’re going to be my lawyer. Understood?”

Noah didn’t want to give the guy a ‘no’ option. He’d been taught about trials back in the days when he was being trained to rule Kaibacorp, and his father had always told him that a trial required one VERY important thing.

A lawyer that wouldn’t say anything negative about you- and Belowski didn’t seem to say anything negative about anything, really.

Kidomaru
Island

Kidomaru had managed to stand on his sore, shaking legs, but he’d been forced to balance himself on a nearby stone with one of his six equally pained arms. Every time he thought he was at the peak of his pain, more of it set in. That beast had harmed him a lot more than he’d assumed. And the worst part was…

He was marooned. There were no other members of the Sound Four in sight, and no islands either. He had no idea what was lurking in the water, so he was hesitant to start swimming. But every moment he stood on the island, he grew more and more tired.

He turned around, watching the seafoam lap away at the island’s sand. But when his gaze drifted north, what he saw almost made him shout.

A ship, with a massive black flag blowing in the wind. The flag beared a large illustration of a skull and crossbones. Kidomaru had never encountered them before, but he knew what these were.

Pirates.

comic

Vriska
Sequin Land - Mermaid Falls (1322 Hours)

Vriska turned her attention to the Contessa once again, throwing her a dazzling smile that most would consider to be a very attractive quality to her. Key word; most.
"I am so glad you asked, Spidermom." She replied, folding her arms and leaning against the base of a palm tree, tapping her fingers of her left hand along her right arm as she spoke.
"I'm lucky. Fucking literally. Most people don't think luck is a real thing- well, it is. I can steal luck, too. Using my luck, I use these," She lifted her arms, unfolding them, and several pieces of what appeared to be D&D 8-sided die appeared between her fingers. Eight in total. Yet another reference to her obsession with 'eight'. "The Fluorite Octet. This is where I put my luck. These are magical. I toss a good roll, and I get a very valuable weapon or tool at my disposal. I roll a bad set, and I get something useless. Sometimes literally. I got the 'Weasel of Uselessness' one time. I can convert bad luck into good luck, too, increasing my chances of victory. Basically, it doesn't matter how powerful you are when fighting me. As long as I have enough luck, I'll always win."
She paused, looking thoughtful for a moment, then continued. "As for skill, you can bet I could whoop any of your asses in a sword fight. I've been playing pirate since I grew arms from my grub baby self. Plus, if I activate my God Tier abilities, I can travel at the speed of light with ease, and if I roll all eights on all eight die, I get the powers of my ancestor, and basically become a planet crusher." She flipped her out of her face, cockiness radiating from her in strong waves. "Any questions?"
She wasn't expecting any. None that she couldn't deflect, at least.

Last edited:

Name: The Contessa, C

The Spider countess and C looked at one another midway through Vriska’s long explanation of her ‘talents’. The ability sounded too bizzare to be true, then again, who was she to say when surrounded in such a colorful world of weird creatures? The Contessa cocked her head at the young troll.

“That is quite an extravagant tale Ms. marquis.” She complimented. “If you have such as unique talent to your person, you wouldn’t mind if I saw this talent here and now in person, no?”

C was weirded out about everything about this...THIS. Planet crushing? Luck? Dice powers? Nothing was learned about THAT in basic training, that’s for sure

Noah was quick to assert himself as a main player here, not like Belowski payed a mind to it. Though what he did pay attention to was that Noah demanded he be his lawyer in an upcoming trial. Sure this came from left field, but Belowski didn’t seem bothered by it to any degree.

“Far out...”

With all of a 0% legal background history, especially considering he had lived his life mostly in solitary confinement, this would for sure be a choice that Noah would not come to regret

Last edited:

Mokko

Noah Kaiba
Camelot Training Ground

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Noah stated with confidence in his voice. “Make sure to meet me at the entrance to the Throne Room, tomorrow morning.”
He then directed his attention back to the spiky haired stranger, then Belowski, and then Belowski’s duel disk. It didn’t take a genius to put two and two together. It appeared they’d been preparing for a sparring session of sorts. Maybe. It’d seemed that way from afar.
“Now, back to you,” Noah told Caulifla. “Insulted as I am that you didn’t recognize me, I have a question of my own. Who are you, and what’s with your odd choice of clothing?”
She didn’t appear to be a duelist. If they were about to spar, how was she planning to actually fight back?

comic

Vriska
Sequin Land - Mermaid Falls (1323 Hours)

Vriska notably perked up, pushing herself from the palm tree, her eyes lighting up. "Oh, you want a demonstration?" Her grin remained plastered to her face as raised the Fluorite Octet in her hands. "Who would I be to deny you this? Okay. Here goes. Keep in mind I'm gonna keep luck out of this roll." She informed the countess and her companions. "I'll let fate purely decide whether I get something fucking useless or fucking awesome." With that, she tossed the die before her, and they rolled, bouncing along the sand, their blue forms easy to pick out. Just as quickly as they'd been thrown, they came to a stop.
Nothing happened.
Vriska didn't seem at all perturbed as the die suddenly glowed a bright blue, glowing brighter and brighter, before simply disappearing. As soon as they disappeared, the sky suddenly darkened, dark, deep, black storm clouds rolling in impossibly fast. Accompanying this was a chilly wind that shook everybody to their core. "Oh..." Vriska's grin faded. "Um... I might have summoned a blizzard."
And just like that, the wall of snow and wind hit them.

Name: Contessa, C

Contessa watched on in curiosity and amusement, before turning into wonder as the dice began to glow a bright shade of blue. Clouds rolled in, The Contessa curious as to what was about to happen. He tapped on c and demanded something out of her pocket. She hastily drew a umbrella hidden tucked in said pocket. He folded it out and held it over her, just for C himself to be buried in a thick sheet of powdery Snow. But it felt more like a ton of bricks.

“...Snow...” The Contessa blinked. “Well, now is the time to start re-evaluating some life choices.”

The powers vriska displayed was impressive, even casting a environment changing effect arose a wide spread of land. She had great potential, and his display made the countess respect her just that much more.

“Very impressive little one, I can tell we will have a bountiful companionship.”

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spiral, The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith's Shop

Upon feeling the shockwave, the door swung open and Spiral dropped his sword. His eyes picked up on something; something blue.
For a split second he could see it; but that was all he needed. An ominous-looking black figure being carried by their king, who appeared a little more miffed than normal.
For a moment, Spiral chuckled, taking off his mask and holding it close.
"That poor, poor soul," he thought.
Then, somebody entered the room.
Not recognizing the face, he assumed this individual, trailed by some colorfully-haired young women, Spiral finished polishing the sword as the man asked for the Blacksmith.
"I assume you're also here to look at his work?" the young hedgehog said, testing the sword's edge by driving the beautiful weapon into the table; leaving one of many other marks before it. The blade remained true, still shimmering elegantly in the lit shop, now seemingly on display. "Don't bother answering; quite a few people came here to look at the weapons laid out. Some didn't even know magic existed before today."
Spiral grinned. "Anyways, the Blacksmith is--"
"--right here."
The two-tailed metalworker came out from the back of the store, holding several bars of steel, most of which he propped up against the wall. "What can I help you all with?"

UA Students -1, Ash, Soul, Young Link
Yharnam

"Wait, where is Todoroki?"
Soul looked down, almost in shame. Midoriya was as well, but was overcome with misery.
"H...he..."
He steeled his nerves, Soul finding the words to speak in the young man's place.
"The Darkbeasts were following us. He closed them into an ice wall with him to they wouldn't..."
He pointed a floating hand at the direction from which they had come, jagged white walls behind them.
"...One of the crystals that's been warping everyone appeared before him, and he... he took the opportunity to escape."
Midoriya clenched his fists.
"H-he put his life on the line for us, and now he's gone. We don't know where he is anymore."
"He made a--"
"I know he made a choice! But what happens if--"
Midoriya looked down. "I didn't want to say it in front of him, but what if we...
"What if we never see him again?"

Shoto Todoroki
Far East, City of Mercy

Glancing over at the three men, he inspected their attire.
"They look normal," he thought, his attention then going to the guns on their backs.
"Soldier... You're talking crazy," said one of them; Shoto immediately deduced that this one was the most rational of the three. That same one ran over towards him, removing his helmet.
"Hey there, son. My name's Dell Conagher. My coworkers here are Jane Doe and Jeremy. You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?"
Looking at them, Todoroki pondered this for a second; a quick second.
"I assume you just arrived here?" he blatantly asked. "Taken here by a strange crystal, if I'm not mistaken?"
He wanted a moment before continuing.
"Well those crystals are a part of something much bigger than you could probably imagine. Somehow, people from alternate realities are being flung from world to world; on what scale, I'm not certain yet."
He looked around at the desolated city. "As for where we are, that I have no idea."

Jet

Landing on his feet, Jet didn't react. He could see it coming from a mile away.
He simply looked at Maxwell.
"If you think I'd hurt a bystander without reason, you're an idiot," he muttered, walking away from him, looking over at Blaze and Silver, the former of whom was starting to look better.
That was good. Frisk was doing for her what she'd done for him.
He sat on the floor a few meters away, pulling out his phone and some large headphones.
Waiting patiently for the two of them to reemerge from Blaze's subconscious, Jet selected an app and began to watch a web series as if everything was going normal for him. There was nothing Jet could do in this situation except wait. He had faith in them.

Yharnam

Variant Fox remained silent. His ears were down. Happy had returned to Alicia's shoulder. Surprisingly, the Exceed was unscathed. "So," Jay whispered. "what do we do now?"

Catgirl's Universe

Time had passed. Gear had been gathered. And a large group of biological signatures had been found. Catgirl called the "guests" into one room. Ali, Volpa, Okimi and Gao waited with her for the others to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

comic

Vriska
Sequin Land - Mermaid Falls (1323 Hours)

"Okay." Vriska said simply, adding a shrug (though this could have been a result of the snow, which was now breezing upon them all), though she said this loudly, over the wind and snow. She was having regrets about not adding luck into her throw, but if she'd added luck, she could have ended up rolling perfect eights, and in their current situation, that would have been so fucking useless. Blizzard was a better role, anyway. "So uh..." She called to the Contessa. "Once the blizzard dies down, I wanna take a selfie! None of my frien- I mean, none of the losers back home are gonna believe anything I say."
Even as wacky and shitty her adventures back in SGRUB had been, this was already turning out to be way wackier. Also kind of fun. She always did enjoy meeting new people. Having been stuck on a hospitable asteroid for months with a bunch of other annoying trolls had been lame, but when they'd found the human kids, well... things got a lot more exciting. Now, things were out of the roof fun.
Not to mention getting to play pirate was really awesome, as well.

Name: Hiro, Kale, Keyblade Trinity Squadron

Hiro listened as the mysterious figure asked if he’d drink the potion yet as Hiro gave a nod no, as he had been more focused on trying to process these words but soon enough took a sip of the potion as he felt his stamina begin to slowly return to him.

“If this Zeliys is such a concern…how do we stop him?” Hiro asked the mystery man as Malcolm observed in silence while he kept out of view.

-----​
Kale had been rather unresponsive, minus a few mumbles of pure pain, as she was brought slowly back from the reaches of the stars to the safety of Specter's ship; unaware of what had been discussed or what had happened since she passed out. Though this constant nightmare she had caused her body to twitch responsibly with a pained look on her face.

"So, what is your plan with her now?" Renee asked Specter given it seemed he would not dispose of her but was curious what his plan from here had been.

-----------
Name: Dipper, Raven, Star

"Oh right, this is Glossaryck. He's kinda the Mewni instruction manual for my wand and my current teacher." Star explained as she introduced Glossaryck to the group and vice versa. Glossaryck glanced over to the group as Dipper looked on curious while Raven had the same deadpan expression she wore when she walked in.

"So...a living book?" Raven asked with her bored tone as Glossaryck inspected each of this curious party of guests. Usually she only ever brought that Diaz kid inside so this had been a chance of pace. Still...

"So, who are you guys supposed to be?" Glossaryck asked.

----------
Name: Caulifla, Azula, Bowser

“My outfit? I don’t recall that being any of your business, especially given that little suit of yours on you makes you look 10. So, what’s your story?” Caulifla asked to both Noah & Belowski as they seemed to know each other somehow.

-----​
“WHAT!? Do not be absurd you petulant worm I am nobody’s lacky!” Bowser cursed as he had made his objection more than obvious as Azula had noted the word on Vader as well as Sam’s return to the group.

All this drama only pleased Azula, though she had not shown it. Seemed there were more temperamental members of this group.

"I fear we may have an issue..." Azula whispered to Sam and Nanashi about this little feud between the two prideful entities.

-----------
Name: Akame, Todoroki

"Damn it...damn you icy hot, it should have been me! Why did you go and be a hero I had it under control!"

Bakugo had observed from the area Akame pulled him towards as he watched Todoroki create the ice barrier which kept the creatures from the group...and unfortunately, had kept himself from the group as a consequence. Bakugo was angry as he shook in place; angry that one of his classmates had to save him, angry that one of them got that big glory moment...

...and angry he had been powerless to do anything to help.

Akame walked over and placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "We need to move now; we cannot afford to waste this chance he gave us. Nor can we linger on what ifs." Akame said as she spoke with firm tone that had not changed even in spite of this tragedy; not that she didn't care about what happened to Todoroki but rather she had known what it was like to lose a friend but knew they had to keep going in spite of this. Least his apparent sacrifice be left in vain.

------------
Name: Lucario

"P-please! Mercy!"

"You can take your mercy to your grave human!"

With the soldiers having been all but beaten and the scorpion left to near scrap metal due to the combined efforts of the Norse God, the intergalactic guardian and...some fat Italian, the battle appeared one. But Lucario had not been content to even leave it at that, as his emotional surge continued, and he managed to pin down a soldier who tried to flee as he had a Bone Club raised and seemed ready to bash his skull in on the spot.

"Hey back off tubby I need this stuff!" Rocket cursed as Wario began to flatten the metal scorpion he still desired the scrap metal for as he moved to confront the larger Italian as Thor had Stormbreaker rested as it appeared the battle was over as he walked over to Priscilla's group.

"Well, the day is saved. And we did it all without making a mess. You are welcome." Thor said with an almost smug grin, as he seemed oblivious to the destruction of the battle around him or for the warrior god, he considered it nothing worth a mention.

-----------
Name: Ogremon

Ogremon had no clue what the aim of these people or this “room” had been, but he complied and entered along with others as he had grown a bit restless over all this.

“So, what is the plan now?” Ogremon asked as he made no effort to hide his contempt over all this waiting which had dragged.

-----------
Name: Katsu, Fumi, Lilac

Katsu had no chance to make an objection to the plan before he had been warped over from one section of the boundless Infinity Rift to another as they appeared to be within castle walls as Anna had paused her explosives along with Huey as both looked at the new arrivals in shock.

“Before you ask, we come in peace.” Lilac said as she had been quick to try and proclaim their innocence though whether that helped or made them appear more suspicious remained to be seen as Katsu gazed outside the window.

What they had seen was a large-scale battle, over by the main pass that led into the courtyard before the castle; an army of Heartless against Kristoff, Max & Olaf along with ice soldiers Elsa had produced and Wreck-It-Ralph who drove down as many as they could but the numbers seemed endless for their small party.

Up in the sky, the demonic God of the Night Chernabog clashed with the Ice Queen Elsa; who had risen high on an ice path to meet it face to face as she put her full power behind countless blizzard blasts at the entity; the full force of winter clashed with this hellfire entity as he pushed on and the clash caused the castle itself to rumble.

Woosh!
Chang!

All about the castle itself, and even along its wall, a pair of blades clashed at rapid succession as a figure Katsu had grown very familiar with, Fumi, had been locked in battle with the demonic Heartless general the Heartless Knight as they scaled along the castle wall and traded blows and even passed by the window they observed from which caused Katsu’s eyes to widen.

Fumi…

“So, what’s your story?” The Saiyan asked.

“Just a dude with a deck.” Belowski said, sitting down on the grass. “Livin’ And lovin’ as the days roll by my dude.”

Crossing his arms, his duel disk still attached, he layed down on the grassy ground, giving a big yawn. It’s appeared despite his duel proclamation, he seemed very tired. Upon looking at him, one couldn’t help but feel a little drowsy themselves.

Name: Contessa

“A selfie...?”

Great. A millennial. Wouldn’t be comeplte without mentioning selfies. Every day I worry about our upcoming generation. Regardless though, she has proven capable. So I will make one very specific exception in this one case...”

“If that is what you desire, I won’t stop you. It would be Interpol approved.”

Contessa couldn’t help tossing a bone her way. While the Contessa really disliked children in general, vriska seemed to be again, a very specific exception. C, however, had other things on his mind, shivering with snow covering half his body.

“C-C-C-Can w-we Get g-going now?”

Catgirl's Universe
"Apologies for the wait." Catgirl said. "As previously stated, searching the multiverse for biological signatures takes time, even with the crystal to help." What appeared to be a backpack was on her back, green in color. A familiar colored portal appeared after Batboy had done … something to the machine the crystal was hooked up to. "Any question before we leave?" Catgirl asked. She noted that Ogremon was a bit … impatient to say the least, but she wanted to make sure that if anyone had questions, they'd be answered.

Name: Specter, Timeman

The simian dictator looked over to the keyblade woman who addressed him, or rather Kale. It was a valid question, and a simple one, yet why couldn’t he bring himself to answer it? Seconds passed without an answer, which made Timeman, the only other remaining member of the think tank turn his head.

“Well...?” The impatient clock robot questioned specter.

“Kale will be given any care she will require to make a speedy recovery. Then we will find out exactly what happened to her in the mess hall...weather it be natural or some kind of...virus is yet to be determined.”

“Ukkki ki!”

The yellow pants monkey tugged in Specter’s Boot, as if it wanted to continue talking. Specter gave a sly smile.

“We can continue your fascinating tale once I have fulfilled my duties here.”

With that, specter’s chair turned around to face the keyblade trio, his confident demeanor showing prominently once more. He rested his chin on his fist fist as he rested his elbow on the arm rest of his chair.

“Now then, you had a proposal?”

The Hunter
Specter's Ship Pipotron Chamber

“Alright, look, I get you are all about honorifics and all that, but I’m feckin’ busy. Challenge and all that...I’ve fought worse than you, and I’ll run through you lot just like em’ too. Now Cutman, about that cardio...respira...alright, I’ll admit I’m lost, but if you guide me through it I’m sure I can get the hang of it.” The Hunter’s dismissive statements likely weren’t going to make him popular with J at the least. Though he also noticed G’s assistance before getting scolded by the others. “Oi, I appreciated that! If you don’t plan on fighting now, the least you could do is help us out.”

The guy who had come in last had said some things to say...well, stammer out. Said the guy on his shoulder was a “Luis”, the older fella was “Hank”. Didn’t know the Slayer. However, as Chief and a...yellow suited person walked through, he recognized the latter as a “Hope”.

“Well good to see ya Chief. Right, I’m the Hunter, this man is the Chief, over there is the Slayer, and the automaton’s Cutman.” The Hunter gave Scott a quick rundown, though he wasn’t sure if Scott was exactly even listening intently. He also looked over the Pipotrons real quick, as the last of his embers died out. “Those are the Peep On Trones, I think? I’m not sure. They’re working with that other monkey fella. The smug one. But they aren’t fightin’ us here.

The Hunter used the arm that wasn’t wrapped around Luis to point out the window, towards the station “They want to fight over there. They’ve said their piece or whatever...Say, I wonder where mister Hiro is. We’ve lost track of him, haven’t we...And missus Kale, for that matter.”

He looked at the Pipotrons again. “Say, you have eyes all around this place. Have you seen those two?” The Hunter spoke very casually- as long as they weren’t active threats he didn’t care who they were allied with. Hell, what stopped them from just tellin’ the group where to find the two?

If this guy really wanted a fight everyone shoulda been there.

-----
Eileen the Crow
Central Yharnam

“I’m sincerely sorry to hear that about your friend. I truly thought it’d be safe there, but things have changed it seems...And we certainly won’t find him again standing around here.” Eileen told Midoriya. “I don’t know about the crystals and all. Sadly, I don’t believe there’s anyone who really has knowledge on these here either. All I know is that the chapel is, or was, safe. I assume the Darkbeasts will stay outside for the time being…”

The hunter of hunters sighed. “And I do know another way, that isn’t through the front door. It’s a bit of a walk however. We’ll need to go around the city, through the sewers. We can access the tombs from there, and work our way up into the chapel. Hopefully our darkbeast troubles are behind us. Though the people of the city aren’t much better…” She heard Sypha’s questions, though wasn’t quite sure how to answer them specifically. “This is the city of Yharnam. I hailed from the east hinterlands, coming west, if that were to help you locate it.”

The hunting mobs weren’t strong but numerous. In fact, Eileen could nearly hear them on the prowl ahead, ever faintly. What had riled them up? That other Hunter? Or simply the odd events?

Whatever it was...it did not bode well.

Not well at all.

-----
Raiden
Camelot Castle

Raiden had gone on to the training grounds, thanks to some helpful guards. Though the moment he arrived, something sounded out from within the castle- a deep boom. What the boom was? Something not too damaging, given the apparent damages. The wind rustled past him, hardly pushing him, but his hair shook in the air. He shrugged. It wasn’t an immediate problem for Raiden, so he pushed that thought away in the back of his mind.

The training grounds were surprisingly quiet at the time. A small crowd had gathered, around a...spiky haired young girl and a sleepy looking teenager. How were they going to fight? With their fists? He was curious, but not enough to actively ask them.

If he did find a sparring buddy, he’d turn off the high frequency of the blade to stop it from slicing apart weapons immediately. There wouldn’t be much of a challenge then.

Unless, of course, it was absolutely necessary.

-----
Jetstream Sam
Camelot Castle Grounds

Sam's brow furrowed as he listened to Dagda and his metaphor of skewing minnows. So this guy knew Vader was bad news? It continued to furrow as the god, though Sam wasn’t aware of that, went on about how Negan was blind, and that they all worked for him now. And the samurai didn’t really like that.

Even Bowser had half a brain to point this out. Azula tried to diffuse things, quietly mentioning how poorly things were turning to him and Nanashi.

“Actually, I think Bowser has a right to feel that way. I’m not sure if you just love to come up and take over things, but I never worked for Negan.” He bitterly told the orange maned god, though Sam didn’t know that. “I worked with him because he had something I wanted, and then only stuck about because I’d rather travel with people I vaguely know in an unfamiliar place.” Sam hadn’t even tried to be jovial or smug. He had been choked out too many times today, at a total of once. He was just angry now. A wind picked up and blew on past, rustling the trees and even dislodging a few branches, but Sam didn’t seem to notice or particularly car.

“And for that matter, I don’t care what you want from me. You show up and establish yourself as some sort of boss, yet offer us nothing in return. I don’t even know your name! So I will not be working for you, or anyone else for that reason, unless they have something to give me. Or do you have a problem with that? Do you have anything other than showing up and asserting you are the new leader? Certainly you have something, or else your edge is nothing but taking advantage of bullshit.”

Sam’s humiliation at the hands of Vader was apparent in his frustration. He wasn’t going to bounce back for awhile, and Dagda wasn’t helping.

-----
Kiran
Camelot Castle Dormitories

Bro got settled in the room real quick, pointing out that Artemis was staying in a few rooms down...Uh, at least he wouldn’t need to look far to properly introduce himself and apologize for Bro’s behavior. Though he did find Bro’s strength...well, unsurprising. Bro was clearly superhuman. A dresser was nothing, comparatively.

Kiran would benefit best from the dresser, anyways. He had work to do as far as the busted radio on his helmet went. If Sarah was out there- and, presumably, she was, getting a message over was important.

Of course, assuming her receiver was working. Her helmet was a lot more durable comparatively, having been lined with rubber under the exterior layer of metal. Or else she’d fry herself with a single electric burst.

Kiran was about to set down his helmet on his side- presumably the side Bro had put the dresser on. Until a sudden thud came from deep within the castle. A gust of wind blew through, clattering doors, knocking over potted plants, candelabras. It spooked Kiran, nearly dropping the helmet in surprise.

Bro dismissively called the king out for this. “Mr.GottaGoFast”, but if he was capable of producing a sonic boom under such a short time span...He’d need to hit seven-hundred seventeen miles an hour at bare minimum. Just what did Kiran walk into here? What godly forces was he interacting with? Artemis scared him, sure.

But if Bro really considered someone who could hit that speed so dismissively, and put Artemis, goddess of the hunt and chastity as a viable dating option…

How strong was Bro?

“Uh, right, right.” Kiran said, setting his helmet down on the dresser. “Yeah, let’s go...let’s go get this over with.” He wasn’t even sure what to think of this anymore. A literal god, humanoid hedgehogs hitting sonic speeds in seconds (...Was that why his name was Sonic? It was a nickname?), and some suave acting guy most likely being one of the greatest powers of the entirety of the multiverse, of which accessing that had been so far out of reach for a long long time.

...Maybe he just needed a nap. The multi-dimensional version of jet lag was getting to him.

But first, the blade. “So, uh, to the turrets.” He was about to walk away, but felt he was forgetting something. “Oh, we should probably…” The young man got a piece of chalk, and wrote on the given board. “Kiran & Bro”

“...Err, feel free to rewrite that, but I really want to get going.”

-----
Sarah, the Flamebringer, and Samus
Mountainside Conflict

Something kept the horse from collapsing on it’s own weight. Likely it’s supernatural state, lacking bone or even meaningful muscle structure. It was highly evident this horse was not normal, from the smog alone, but this basically confirmed it was little more than a mindless construct, obedient to it’s only master.

Samus fled from it’s general vicinity, for two reasons. One, there were more monsters beginning to sprout out of the earth, and two, the King was likely rearing for another attack. However, the King stopped for a moment, as a fierce wind chopped through the woods.

But Arthur didn’t get the benefit of finishing his monologue on the “knave”, as Captain Falcon smashed into his side with a righteous, fiery punch. Just like Falcon loved it.

Meanwhile, Sarah and the Flamebringer had been dealing with the monsters. They were weak, but for each they put down another two seemed to pop up. “Why are there so many?” Sarah didn’t have her axe, but was putting up a decent fight with electrified punches. To no one’s surprise, metal conducted it rather well.

“Perhaps that Arthur is their leader. They are eager to show off.” The Flamebringer proposed, tearing the helm off of a clawing one.

“They don’t even have brains though!”

“I thought you didn’t have one when you came after me again. And look at me now, haha! On a losing streak!”

Sarah wasn’t sure if she was flattered or insulted by the Flamebringer. Or what she really meant. Don’t underestimate seemingly brainless foes?...That woman would be an endless source of confusion, no doubt.

A blast of plasma tore through some troops, however, as Samus approached them. “We need to pin down the King.”

“But he is on a mount,” The Flamebringer told the bounty hunter, plunging her flaming fist through the chest a sword wielding monster. “It will be hard to “pin” him.”

“You tossed Falcon, right? You do the same to me.”

“But Falcon had leverage behind him. What do you have?”

“Just work with me here, I said I have a plan. Lightning girl, can you give us an opening?”

Lightning girl? That, uh...well that wasn’t too bad of a nickname. “Uh, right, right.” Sarah spotted her axe, halfway in the ground. That would be helpful for a distraction. Pushing aside the numerous but weak troops, she picked up the axe.

“Back in action.”

Of course, that was before she noticed a massive shadow cast over her. She turned her head, meeting the sight of a large, imposing monster, wielding some sort of four heading axe. “...Aw, crap!”

The giant one swept down it’s weapon at Sarah, who deftly jumped aside as it crushed into the ground. She countered back by throwing the axe, sparking with electricity, into the beastial thing’s side. But unlike the little guys, this guy seemed a bit more durable.

“Double crap.”

She pulled out the axe, but her arm was clipped by the giant’s axe. “Gah! A little help, please!”

None was coming from the Flamebringer and Samus. They were back to back, fighting back the forces of the Underworld, with jets of fire and plasma.

“...Triple crap.”

-----
Priscilla, Jackson, Quint, and Aisha
Goldenwalk Streets

Wario, treasure hunter. And his accomplices Mona and Waluigi. “Ooookay. Well, I assume you’ve been brought here by those crystals, because I don’t think there’s any treasure here in Virginia.” Priscilla told the newcomer. He seemed rather heavyset, which was in complete contrast to his beanpole buddy, and even the more average sized woman.

“Thanks for the hand, though. We’d be pretty screwed without the help. Well, me and Aisha.” Quint spoke next. “The name’s Quint, nice to meet you all.”

“Priscilla.”

“Jackson.”

“Aisha, pleased to meet you.”

Though Thor’s talks about his work and the lack of a mess actually showed off the fact...the street was messed up. Aside from the bodies of the soldiers, the van had taken heavy collateral damage in the fight. The windshield was busted, and several damages done by the laser rifles. Well, there went that equipment. The street itself was scorched and indented in areas, cracked ground and a few lamp posts with burst lights.

Not that the last thing mattered, considering the city seemed to be suffering from a power outage.

“Oh, right. We were supposed to interrogate these guys on who they were, but, uh, I think they are a bit...dead.” Priscilla pointed out. Those who weren’t dead were certainly unconscious. “So...Now what?”

“I don’t know about you guys, but I like the raccoon’s idea. Let’s steal their shit.” Jackson followed his own advice, picking another of the laser rifles of the ground. “I doubt those were the first guys and likely not the last, and it seems that our bullets aren’t going to cut it.”

“...seven...eight...nine…” Quint had been counting up the bodies. “Not counting their robot scorpion, there were ten of those guys. Where’s the last guy?”

“...The one, perhaps, that Lucario is about to bash in the head over there?” Indeed, as the older woman had pointed out, Lucario had pinned the last soldier and was about to bash him over the head with an oversized bone.

“Wait, don’t, we need that guy for-” Lucario hadn’t heard Priscilla. The guy got conked out. “-Information.” Priscilla sighed. That wasn’t exactly good. “Nevermind. We can work without it. Wario, Mona, and tall...guy. Did you know who these guys are? Or did you just see them fighting and figured they were bad?”

-----
Silver Scythe

She hadn’t anticipated the tail being so quick, being swept off her feet. She skid across the asphalt, scuffing the paint off the armor, even worse than it already had. It didn’t actually damage the armor, however.

Even as her senses returned from their high and her migraine slowly creeped back, the Scythe was still pretty pissed off at the scorpion tailed man. Picking herself off the ground, and nabbing her weapon as well.

She charged at Scorpio yet again, gritting her teeth. “I’m going to split you like an- something that splits!” She wasn’t actually sure what type of metaphor she was going for there, but it was too late to take it back.

She took a swing at him, clearly intended to carve right through his abdomen cleanly.

-----
Brian Decker and Lennox
City of Mercy

“Captain Lennox of the United States Army Rangers. I was taking part in an assault on invading cybertronian forces when I got put here.”

Decker gave him a blank face for a moment. “When you say United States, do you mean United States? And who controls that territory?”

“...The US Government of course.”

“President?”

“...Yes, there is a President.”

“So what your saying is, there is no big mega-corp holding the US Territory, along with Canada and Mexico?”

“No?”

Decker went quiet as he looked the guy over. He looked the part of a pre-corporate takeover soldier, but wasn’t sold. Yet. “...So how did you get here? Or any idea how?”

“There was a cybertronian individual with a crystal apparatus-”

“...Okay, I’m gonna stop you right there.” Decker told his new “friend”. “The hell is a cybertronian?”

“Alien robots from space, in layman terms.”

“Annnnd you lost me.” The agent told the captain. He took out, and promptly downed, the rest of his flask. Piercing headache or not, he’d probably need the dulled senses. “Look, clearly we aren’t from the same world, so it’s a good guess we are still not in that world. Or this is all some sort of weird dream and I’m gonna wake up in a locker room about...now.”

Decker was still standing there.

“...Assuming this isn’t a dream, and I’m certain it is, I’ll be looking for those guys deeper in the city. As much as I’d love to hear about robot aliens and whatever is popular with the kids these days, I need to get back home, and if you don’t know how to do that, maybe they do.” Decker began his stumbling towards the city. The sun continued to beat down on him and his leather hat and trenchcoat.

Ugh, maybe he could find some shade and more alcohol with those guys too.

-----
The Soldier
City of Mercy

The Soldier rubbed his chin as he listened to the boy. Realities...many worlds...many crystals...He crunched down on his cigar, and let out a puff of smoke. “I may be crazy, but I may of figured out this puzzle once and for all!” He proudly announced.

“I thought this would only be the action of a single Merasmus. A single Blu Team. But perhaps that is too short sighted. Perhaps we’ve fallen into the trap set by not one Merasmus, but a TEAM of MERASMI! That’s uh, many Merasmuses. All united under one banner- to get back at me! And that friends, is why he made the crystals! Because he knew one of us would poke the crystal, taking us here!” His cigar fell to the ground, as he left his mouth agape. “CURSES, MERASMI!” Doe shook his fist in the air, in pure rage.

He rubbed his chin as he thought some more. “But wait...Merasmus likes the color green, not blue. Unless he allied with the BLU Team, but then he’d need to agree with a soldier…So it couldn’t be a team of Merasmi.” He looked over Todoroki. “Son, you seem patriotic. Your hair is red and white, and your suit is blue! So let me ask you, you haven’t seen wizards dressed in dresses runnin’ about, have you? If there was a team of Merasmi running about, you’d surely of run into at least one team!”

-----
Hornet
Green Greens

“Indeed.” Was Hornet’s, response, sheathing her needle on her back.

She said nothing as she returned to the group, and they were teleported far away from the grassy soft hills and distant castle. Hornet would not miss it. It was a less claustrophobic Greenpath anyways.

When they returned to a cognizant land, it was instead an icy, cold place. It vaguely reminded Hornet of the Kingdom’s Edge, except far less...ashen or desolate. Though the glimmering shapes were pretty, there was one thing missing.

“It does not appear who we are looking for is here.” Indeed, Kris’s prediction was true. Despite the odd looks they got from some of the...locales, Hornet assumed, they seemed friendly. Lilac was defusing that situation.

Of course, things were never simple. The glistening castle appeared to be under siege, the walls reverberating with noises of conflict, blades bouncing off one another. Rumbles from above as opposing forces clashed. Truly, it was chaotic.

But she noticed one thing. The boy with the key sword had been entranced by two figures running by the window- seemingly dueling even as they scaled the sheer edges of the palace. He had whispered something under his breath, just barely audible, and that was it. Hornet had only heard him say something.

“I assume one of those is the person we seek?” She asked him bluntly. She had taken her needle up in her hands once more, ready to fight the opposing force.

Hornet knew not what awaited, but was always eager to end conflicts at their source.

---x---
Commander Cecil
Temporary Zeliyis Relay Station

“...So how many crystals have we attained thus far?”

“Including the one you have just brought, three of the six, sir.”

Cecil sat among the engineers who had set up the gate. They were making good time, but the resistance Cecil had seen so far had been quite annoying. Not to mention his missing two units...Not to mention, if those who had been attacked had their technology stolen, it beared bad news for Cecil. Time in this universe had a habit of being rather fast, according to the scouting. If they were to leave, and come back at a later date, the technology could be easily reversed engineered and set against the Zeliyis empire by that time...and that would not be a very clean operation.

“We shall redouble our efforts then. Keep the gate secure until then- I’m sure Elidocorc will certainly keep it safe.”

As he walked away, he received a message. “Commander Cecil, our squad’s been compromised-”

Cecil rubbed his temples as he responded. “Fat man, stupid accent?”

“Among others, yes- Oh no, p-please! Mercy!”

There was a growling at the other end, followed with a resounding clunk.

The message concluded.

...But that gave Cecil an idea. They had trackers on their helmets- Cecil could track them down and properly crush them. They would come down on this fat man, and whatever cronies he had with everything they had. Properly stomp out the pesky resistors once and for all. The other group had already been splintered, and Scorpio was out doing...whatever it was he was doing.

Sometimes Cecil wasn’t sure what the higher ups were doing. Elidocorc, while among the most durable of the most durable cannon fodder, was about as intelligent as the wall he was. Scorpio seemed to have plans of his own, but he did have his head on well straight. There was Arachne, the spiderish and mysterious one,, and then the deceased one. Which was enough proof that maybe, just maybe, Zeliyis made a poor choice on that one.

...What was he saying, doubting the great Zeliyis? Clearly everything went according to his plans, his all engulfing knowledge.

In any case, they had some dissenters to kill and make examples of.

---x---
Líf
The Wilds

“We have arrived.”

The trek had been long, and nightfall had come, the three were upon the village. Líf, however, seemed most...displeased. This village did not appear to be very advanced. The huts made out of clay, covered with straw. Any fires or light had gone out long ago, not a lantern lining the street. Aside from the moon and stars, the only illumination at all was the ghastly blue glow of Líf himself.

“...If you wish to have room and board you will find it yourself.” Líf told his newfound accomplices. “I have no need for mortal accommodations.”

The first King instead took his place at the center of the village, in front of what remained of a bonfire. Crouching to the cold earth, his red eyes intently staring at seemingly nothing.

Nothing at all.

Name: Pipotrons

J looked down, coldly and sternly at the hunter. It seemed as though he didn’t share any kind of positive feelings toward him, aside his unyielding confidence.

“Your feelings on the matter are irrelevant. I just want to see for myself what you Humans are capable of. You talked yourself up this much, don’t dissapoint me in your preformance. I won’t accept anything less than a challenge.”

After G returned to Neo pipotron’s side of the room, hunter asked if they could lend a hand to find out where kale and Hiro were. Krak gave a sly chuckle.

“You think we’d just let you form up with your comrades and find out where each other are! Kekeke! You must think we are fools-“

“Do it.” J replied.

“Eh?”

“Do as I say.” J said in a slightly more stern manner.

“Alright alright, geez...”

Krak’s eyepiece lit up in purple, displaying a live feed. It had showed Kale, brought on board specter’s craft. Timeman, and the keyblade trio very much present in the room. She was in some kind of medical bay, or containment chamber. Perhaps a mix of both?

“Kale is perfectly safe within our grasp.” J explained. “We take care of our own.”

“Uhhhh about Hiro, Gari...” Meta sweated. “The fierocity Of their battle kinda destroyed all the cameras in the section, Gari.”

“Tch, who cares anyway?” Krak laughed. “I’m sure he’s not doing anything important.”

Camelot Castle, Mess Hall
"None taken. I've built my legend on being a showoff!" Joseph chuckled, striking half a pose.
Serena chuckled. "How long have you been here?"
"Just under a week." JoJo replied. "I was one of the first arrivals, and Sonic and I had a great showing to each other as a result of it. I manage to outwit the King, of all people!"

Camelot Castle, Throne Room
"He's angry." Merlina said. "Ambitious. Desperate. It makes him dangerous, especially with that power. I only got a surface read, but from what I got..." Merlina shivered. "Percival, please take care of Negan. I must retreat to my quarters. I may be able to reach the King and his opposition."
"Of course, Advisor." Percival nodded. She offered a hand to help Negan up, despite being just over half his height. Merlina, meanwhile, strode off into the corridors in the rear of the throne room.

Camelot Castle Town, Blacksmith's Shop
Before Stark could answer, Ruby blasted in, marveling before the sword on the table. "So cool! The cut, the edge, the form... the balance must be practically perfect!"
Shantae casually tapped Ruby on the shoulder, pointing her to the wall of medieval weapons behind her.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
Tony chuckled, moving past Ruby. "The name's Tony Stark. I'm a bit of a forgemaster myself. Tell me, have you made any armor before?"

Camelot, Mountainside
"NOSFERATU!"
The monster raised its axe, dark energy swarming around it. Slowly, though, it shook before falling apart into dust. Robin stood where the monster had a moment before, holding out a hand to help Sarah up.
"We don't have much time before the Blade Combo breaks!" Lora said. "We have to move quickly!"
Jin dashed ahead, clashing blades with the King. Lora leapt in as well, attempting to kick him in the faceplate. King Arthur managed to fend off the assault of the Driver and Blade, but the horse was clearly backing up.

The Atlantic Ocean
"Nephew of Charles."
"How do you-" Sonic froze. This guy... he KNEW him. But he had never met him. His foe now stood before him, and somehow had read him like a book - even down to the name of his dearly loved uncle.
Sonic moved into action. His momentary pause was lost to the wind as the hedgehog blasted off around the sea, beginning to run circles around Vader. As he did, the waves began to raise and the winds started to pick up.
"I dunno, tall, dark and gruesome. I've survived fighting GODS. Multiple. And not just survived- I've BEAT them. And that's without the fancy butter knife I've got in my hand!"

Far East, Fenrir Base, Training Room
Lenka allowed Negan to go, despite his concerns. With a nod, he turned back, walking towards Tsubaki.
"No better time than now, I suppose." Amamiya said. "Mission report?"
"Three Vajra were defeated." Lenka said. "Alisa got one core, I got the others. No major injuries, though Soma took a hit. I've sent him off to medical to get checked up."
"Any sign of Lindow?"
"...none."
"Get some rest." Amamiya waved Lenka off. The soldier saluted before marching off, his large God Arc held at his side.

Far East, City of Mercy
Engineer frowned. "Well, it seems like ya know about as much as we do, pardner. Darn." Conagher put his helmet back on. "Well, so long as we're here, we may as well travel together. You don't quite look like a member of BLU, as it stands, and you've got a bit more experience with this whole situation than we do, I'd guess."
And then Soldier went into his rant about the Merasmi, causing Conagher to simply facepalm. "Lord of mercy, Doe..." He pushed Soldier away. "Mighty sorry about that, pardner. Don't let Jane bother you."

Blaze's Subconscious
"Stay determined?" Mephiles began to laugh. "What nonsense. Hard work, perseverance... that amounts to NOTHING."
"How do you think we beat you in the end?"
Mephiles raised an eyebrow, looking at Silver. "We beat you, Mephiles. Together. As a TEAM." Silver looked back at Blaze as he said this.
"And I could never have done it without my partner."
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Mephiles suddenly let out a scream. Silver dodged back as Blaze unleashed a massive blast of fire, about the width of a skyscraper. Mephiles faded to dust, Blaze falling to her knees with a huff. Silver quickly flew down, kneeling himself. "Hey, Blaze. Are you alright?"
"I'm fine, Silver." Blaze smiled, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "I'm just fine now."

* You SAVEd her.
* Time to get back to the others.

Sequin Land, Mermaid Falls
Vriska's assurance that Rottytops could "make dumbasses her bitch" flew mostly over Rottytops' head, who wasn't familiar with the crude language. She was, however, interested in what Vriska's abilities with her luck would be. "Ooh! Show us something!" she demanded.
She'd regret asking.
The icy winds of a blizzard began to roar across the woods. Rottytops instantly grabbed Vriska's arm. "nononofIXTHISPLEASEFIXITNOW"
Off in the distance, what sounded like a loud roar could be heard.

Specter's Ship
"Spartans were the warrior citizens of the ancient Greece city. Explain to me how that correlates to a man in a giant green suit of presumably titanium armor."
When Hope went through the teleporter, however, she grew to normal size and popped off her mask, kneeling before him. "Oh my god, Scott. Are you alright? You look like you have a concussion. And if we had any orange slices, they were in the van. So no."
"Who are they, Chief?" Cut Man asked.
"Hope van Dyne." Hope replied. "The elderly gentleman there is my father, Hank. This is Scott Lang. And that's Luis." she identified the group.
"Cool. Happen to run into any big monkeys on the way in?" Cut Man asked.
"Like that one?" Hope pointed at Pipotron G.
Somehow, Cut Man hadn't picked the ape up. "...oh. Hey there." Guess he needed to add scanners to the list of what he needed to fix up as well.
When Kale came onto the screen, Cut Man began to worry. He shut off his vocal stereos, beaming his dialogue directly and solely to Chief. "Not a fan of that. We need to find a way to get her back with us. Hiro, too."

---

"I'm not sure myself." Flint admitted. "It's possible I would be able to strike him down... but not without destroying the multiverse in the process. His power is too great."
Flint turned to look Hiro in the face, observing him. Looking... deeper...
"But perhaps there may yet be a way."
Flint raised a hand. As he did, what seemed to be a mystical mirror appeared in front of Hiro. It broke into shards, swirling around Flint before reforming into a single image. And beyond the mirror, there seemed to be a full 3D space.
"Are you familiar with the Omega Sphere? The center of the very omniverse, connected to all worlds. None can reach it, and it's doubtful any ever will. Like all Core Worlds, however, a multiverse spawns from it. Omega-19548 is one such world. One of the billions upon billions of offspring universes. Omega-19548 is a world which was destroyed by itself. Its own people."
"You will never be able to go to Omega-19548. The universe itself was destroyed before my time."
The various shards of the mirror flipped over, becoming a sort of portal to what looked like an irradiated, nuclear wasteland. "The world wasn't strong enough to separate from its multiverse and become its own. In its history, war spread across the globe, originating in Germany and spreading to Argentina. It was only ended when mutually assured destruction began. Terrorists, calling themselves Saviors, simultaneously hacked and launched every single nuclear warhead in the world. And like that..." Flint snapped his fingers. "Ninety percent of all life. Gone."
The mirror shifted, showing what surely used to be a top-of-the-edge laboratory. Inside, a scruffy man with dirty clothes scratched around. "He used to be known as Zane. The man that would become Zeliyis. A truly brilliant man, driven nearly insane by his world. Despite that, he managed to get his hands on top-of-the-line technology. With the resources of the entire world at his disposal, scavenged from the ruins... He discovered the Multiverse. And learned how to travel through it."
A final shift of the mirror showed Zane creating what seemed like a large gateway. With a laugh, the man grabbed a device at his side that resembled some sort of arm cannon before walking through the portal.
"As soon as that portal closed, his original world was torn to pieces."

Central Yharnam
Sypha pondered for a moment. "Nope. Doesn't help. At all. Probably somewhere in the new world? ...then again, your accent sounds fairly British."

Catgirl's Universe
For most of the time they had spent waiting for things to happen, Haze had been following Ogremon. She was curious about him. Was he some sort of independent Blade? Did he have a Driver? He was clearly affected by her powers from earlier. So if he wasn't a Blade, just what was he? And she had to admit, his demeanor was interesting. She wanted to get to know him better... but hadn't gotten to speak up about it yet, or had been too shy to initiate conversation.
Poor Haze. Always her fate to be shoved to the side.
When the group was called into the large room, Haze was the second to enter. Doug Duem and Numemon didn't seem to be there yet. Why second? Well, she was still following Ogremon of course.
Ogremon asked about the plan, and Catgirl explained, asking for questions. Haze raised her hand daintly. "Uh, yes, actually. Who are we looking for and where are we headed?"

Goldenwalk Streets
Wario huffed at the words of the raccoon. "Yeah yeah, whatever, scrap rat." When Priscilla asked him how he knew them, Wario began to frantically make up a cover story. "Well, I'm afraid we don't know them. What we DO know is their villainous nature! We happened to come across them robbing a bank! The devious scoundrels! Being the great Wario, I fought them all off single-handedly! Wa-ha! In thanks, the bank keepers decided to pay us our rightful cost! That's when I happened to come across all of you losers. Spotting the jackal boy over there (we know each other from this tournament thing) I decided to come say hello, and got caught up in your business! You're welcome. Weh."
Mona sighed. At least HALF of that was true.

Goldenwalk Business District
"Banana peel. I believe your simile would be complete through the insertion of the term banana peel." The mechanical tail reared up once more, smashing into the hilt of the scythe and knocking it back. Scorpio then leapt away as a blast from X smashed the pavement underneath him to pieces. He growled before firing off a chain gun from the tail, X raising his arms in response to the shots.

Arendelle, Elsa's Castle (Infinity Rift)
Kris was quick to pick up on both sources of danger, as were Alpha and Maple. "What's the plan?" Alpha asked.
"We split up." Maple said. "I'm assigning Hornet the deputy leader. Hat Kid, Lilac, you're with me. Alpha, Kris, Katsu, go with Hornet. As SOON as one group is finished, meet back up with the others. Got it?"
"Gotcha." Alpha gave a thumbs-up as Hat Kid and Kris nodded.
"Good." Maple turned towards the window. "Stand back."

"SPLINTER!"
Sharp pikes of wood pierced the window, and a moment later, Maple flew out the window. The rune circle on her back kept her in flight, Hat Kid's grappling hook wrapped around her leg. As Maple descended, she stopped in midair, allowing Hat Kid to swing into the field. She slammed herself headfirst into one of the Heartless.

Suddenly, the Heartless General was smacked in the back of the head with a compressed wave of water. Alpha now stood behind him, holding onto the ledge. Kris, meanwhile, was scaling above them to try and get a better angle. "HEY, TALL, DARK AND OBESE! OVER HERE!"

The Wilds, The Cliff
Keda let out a final sigh. Now that he was finally allowing himself to let his guard down, he breathed deeply, taking in the familiar air. Did it bode well for survival? No. But it was better than a world he didn't know. Besides, he had friends to help him. Keda leaned against the wall of the cave. "Let's set in."

The Wilds, The Village
The bonfire continued to burn. Faintly, but it still burned. Faint footsteps started behind Lif, as a grown, bearded man slowly approached. He was the chieftain responsible for keeping the village safe, and the father who longed for the return of his son.
His spear drawn, the chieftain, Tau, faced the back of the King of the Dead, Lif.
"Who are you?"

Star's Wand
Lacking a mouth, the Nomad could merely shrug in response to Glossaryk's question, hoping one of the others would respond where he couldn't. Instead, he decided to stick close to Star, hoping her talkative nature would balance out his own mute silence.

Olympus II, Strategy Room
In an instant, Z's two swords were at the man's neck. However, the green electricity that Z often used for intimidation was nowhere to be seen.
"You are the second person in my lifetime to appear before me without my expectation." Z said, slowly approaching Doc Scratch. "And I must admit... I'm interested in what you have to say. Or you, more specifically."

"Go ahead. Speak."

"There are many in this group we've located. Young Link of Hyrule, Ash Ketchum of the Pokémon franchise, and a cat-like magical creature named Happy are merely a few of the signatures located. That group is who we're looking for. As for where we are going, it's a place called Yharnam. If the information I have about this location is correct, it is quite dangerous. I'm recommending staying together. Not just because of the whole 'safety in numbers' thing, but also because it won't do any of us much good if someone gets lost." Catgirl said.

Name: Neo Pipotrons

Krak sneered. “Now that’s enough of that.”

Krak flipped off the feed of Kale’s current predicament, his eye piece dimming it’s shade of purple. J gave a shrug, looking to the space stations SARU-4 in the distance.

“Hmph. I believe our time here as served its purpose.” J stated. “Make sure all of your team is battle ready. Don’t make it disappointing for me.”

Krak’s eye piece began to glow again, the pipotron’s body becoming more and more translucent as the seconds ticked by. Like some kind of teleporter.

“See you on the other side, Gari!”

“GRUUUUUH!”

“Kekekeke! And if you want added motivation, check my lab off to the right over there. I left you a little...surprise! Kekekeke!!!!”

With that, the neo pipotrons had vanished. The lights dimming in the ship. It had appeared everyone of the previous inhabitants had flown to coup to board the space station. All aside the broken Clockwerk that is.

Name: Doug Duem, Numemon

“How about this one? Or this one!”

Numemon cycled through Many of deadly weapons, attaching a sash of grenades to himself, dispite it slowly slipping off his slick body. War paint under his eyes, having two bazookas in hand. Doug waved his hand in front of him.

“You can’t just take their things! We have to focus on the mission!” Doug exclaimed. “Get back home and report to leader Cecelia about our findings!”

“Come on Boss, live a little! Y’a might like it!”

“Duty come first!”

Doug straightend his back out in a military like manner. Numemon rolled his eyes. Here we go...

“The mission at hand trumps any other duty or obligation that comes before or after! Says so Article 63 of the Blue Falcon Rule charter!”

“...soooo...does that mean I get to keep the weapons?”

“Erm...” Doug rubbed the back of his neck. “I don’t know...maybe ask her?”

Doug looked over to cat girl with his mollusk like eyes. He slithered over to her in the central room, Doug following carefully, keeping an eye on both him and the deadly Ogremon. Numemon tugged in catgirl’s arm.

“Yo! Catperson! Can I keep this stuff?!”

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Goblin Slayer
"Don't try and be a hero, get them out of here, if I survive I'll meet with you later, you know that lake we were talking ab-" He was cut off, flung back by the Ogre, who had pulled Asta's sword out and healed "YOU DARE ATTACK ME?" The Ogre swung at Asta before rushing towards Goblin Slayer again "You little runt! I've heard tales of you, but I will be the one to kill you." He picked up Goblin Slayer by the legs and threw him straight into a wall, a crater formed on impact. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes, I was going to have my goblins deal with the 3 of you, but what's the fun in that?" There was a tone in his voice that made his intent obvious, if it wasn't already. He stomped his foot down, a ring of fire erupting from the ground, surrounding the trio.

Hobgoblins were kicking around Goblin Slayer, breaking his bones, treating him like an object, that was until a red aura surrounded him... his armour seemed to get more... bulky, adding horns to his helmet, shoulder-pads spikes on them, Shin guards as sharp as knives, he could back you with any part of his body and still deal damage, spikes protruding from his knuckles and a larger shield, along with a height increase and moore, he was now 8 foot tall. pulling a sword from his back, he slashed through one of the hobgoblins, blood spurting out of the wound. "Anybody else up for a fight?" The hobgoblins and Goblin Champions got ready to fight, unsheathing the weapons they had. "This doesn't seem fair, there's one of me and only so many of you, but if you're willing to try, be my guest."

Mokko

Kidomaru
Island

Kidomaru didn’t know what to think. The ship coming towards the island was… flying? A massive rope ladder was flailing off of it in the wind. Maybe, just maybe, whoever was on it wanted him to try and grab on.

Anywhere was better than this cruddy little patch of sand, right?

The pirate ship drew ever closer. And as it did, Kidomaru was able to pick up on some details- the pale, ominously detailed skull and crossbones flag. The dark wooden boards that primarily made up the exterior- and the ship itself seemed rather… frightening?

Nonetheless, he’d still rather be there than on this island. The ship slowed down when it began to near said island, and Kidomaru, with the remaining power in his six arms, leapt to grab onto the rope ladder. He was successful, and immediately began to pull himself further and further up. It was then that he noted the ship was still moving, and was actually accelerating. He began to scramble up the ladder as he noted how wildly it’d swung in the open wind when the ship had been going at top speed.

Before long, he reached the top, and climbed onto what appeared to be the main deck. He exhaled loudly, and began to examine the ship. He didn’t really get a chance, though, because he was suddenly surrounded by figures. They weren’t really… human-like? They sort of looked like silhouettes that were underwater, wispy and blurry, and seemed far away, yet right in front of him.

They might not have looked like real people, but they reached out and grabbed him by the arms. What were they? They were incredibly weak, but the quantity of them combined with Kidomaru’s exhaustion was enough. He was pushed and pulled, and they actually seemed to be dragging him over to a figure on the center of the deck.

The figure was easily ten feet tall, and looked like the other figured, but was far less blurry, and Kidomaru could make out some details. The figure’s beard was tied in locks, long enough to reach his chest. His hair was a mess of black, and his skin has the same shadowy look the others did. His eyes were glowing and red, and large steel chains were wrapped around his forearms and knees. He appeared to he wearing clothes, but Kidomaru couldn’t tell what it was- only that it was a greyish-black uniform of some sort. It definitely looked pirate-like…

Kidomaru didn’t know how, but despite barely being able to make out most details, it was pretty obvious that the creature had muscle to back up its height. Kidomaru was pinned to the deck in front of the towering figure.

“Hey there, fleshy,” the thing’s gruff voice boomed down towards him, and the laughter of the crew- which sounded like it had wailing and sobbing mixed in- echoed around him.

Kidomaru tried to glare up at him. “Who are you?!” he shouted. “W-WHAT are you?”

“Hey now, no need to get disrespectful, son,” the figure said. “I heard someone was marching all around one of our burial grounds. Wasn’t a false alarm this time, eh guys?”

More wailing, crying, screaming, and laughing filled Kidomaru’s ears. He wanted to cry from the pure fright he was feeling.

“And to answer your question, son, I’m Wightbeard. You might know me, huh? I work for Zeliyis, ever heard of him?”

Dagda and Nanashi
Camelot Forest Edge

Dagda watched as Sam and Bowser’s tantrums unfolded, mildly amused by their words. Sure, their refusal to oblige to Dagda’s demands was annoying, but it would all work out in the long run.

He disregarded Bowser, turning to Sam, who’d given a more thoughtful, if not equally angry response.

“People like you are the reason mortals need ties with gods and demons to be severed,” Dagda said after Sam concluded his speech in protest. “Yet another person who refuses to see the big picture, hm? Your logic is laughable. I do not care if you wish for me to bribe you. You might not like it- no, I don’t care if you hate it- but you all work for me now. Deny it all you want. Tell yourself you work alone. Tell yourself that you’re your own leader. Force yourself to buy it. That’ll only make everything more interesting in the long run. Your paths may not be carved yet, but they will now always lead back to the same person.”

Dagda was clearly referring to himself when he referenced that person. He then closed his eyes, and raised an arm, pointing at Sam.

“You. If your curiosity is truly greater than your knowledge, then you shall know my name.”

“He’s Dagda,” Nanashi stated in the god’s place. “God of knowledge, technology, and more.”

Dagda opened his eyes, and gestured towards Nanashi. “If any of you take your protest too much further, by the way, the kid’ll carve you like a jack-o-lantern. I’d watch my tongue, starting right about now. You don’t understand who you’re dealing with- or what they’ll do to reach their ambition.”

Nanashi then turned to face Sam, Azula, and Bowser. Dagda wasn’t wrong- he would have to combat them if they tried to go against Dagda’s will. But he hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

“Hey,” Nanashi gave them a friendly smile. “You should all accept Dagda’s leadership. I know you might not like it right now, but we’ll all benefit from Dagda. After all, I already have- he’s the reason I get to pretend I’m still alive.”

Maxwell
Maxwell could detect Lily’s presence in his backpack. She was unharmed- other than still being a statue. He let out a sigh of relief, not even giving Jet a second glance as he pressed his back against a wall and slid into a sitting position.

He was somewhat unsure of how to proceed. He wrote down in his notebook a bit, and suddenly, two things appeared- a thick book, and a pizza box. He set his notebook and pencil down, took a slice of pizza from the box, and took a bite as he opened the book.

He still fully intended to kill Frisk- at least, that’s what he convinced himself- but right now? He just wanted a short break. That wasn’t common, but it hardly mattered how dark his intentions or mentality got- sometimes, he just… needed a few moments of peace.

Noah Kaiba
Camelot Training Grounds

Noah bit his tongue when his suit was insulted by Caulifla. She wasn’t too far off upon guessing his age- physically, at least. But funnily enough, he was still notably taller than her. Belowski then answered Caulifla’s question regarding their ‘stories’ by laying down on the grass and saying something Noah didn’t bother listening to. He didn’t answer Caulifla’s question- he didn’t really know her, and was hesitant to provide detail. Granted, he didn’t know Belowski much either, but he was significantly more… aloof than this new girl.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spiral, The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith's Shop

Spiral's scarf temporarily flung back as a young red girl blasted forward. If not for his eyes, he wouldn't have even seen her coming.
For a split second, he sniffed the air. Roses? If there was any doubt that this group wasn't from the realm of Camelot, it was immediately flushed down the drain.
Not that either of them would know what that meant.
"So cool!" she cried, looking over the blade embedded in the table. "The cut, the edge, the form... the balance must be practically perfect!"
Spiral eyed the flower petals on the floor in disbelief. "You have an eye for weapons..."
Her attention was immediately changed upon noticing the rack of swords, shields, axes, bows, and crossbows on the far wall. Among them was Spiral's own weapon, a simple black staff, there to be improved upon.
The tallest of them approached. "The name's Tony Stark. I'm a bit of a forgemaster myself. Tell me, have you made any armor before?"
Miles pondered this for a quick second. "Well, yes, actually."
If one looked, there were a few standing suits of armor to the side, sized for townspeople, Mobians, and a few for those human-sized.
"Did you have something in mind?"

UA Students, Ash, Soul, Young Link
Yharnam

Upon hearing reassurance from everyone else there,Midoriya simply nodded.
"Y-yeah. We should move."
Everyone else, while shaken, seemed in agreement.
"Hey," Ash said, putting a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. If you guys were friends, you'll see each other again!"
Deku didn't look up. "I hope you're right."
He turned to Eileen. "You said there was another route to that chapel; or somewhere else safe. Where?"

Shoto Todoroki
Far East; City of Mercy

The man named Dell seemed a little disappointed by Todoroki's answer, as he frowned. "Well, it seems like ya know about as much as we do, pardner. Darn." He put his helmet back on. "Well, so long as we're here, we may as well travel together. You don't quite look like a member of BLU, as it stands, and you've got a bit more experience with this whole situation than we do, I'd guess."
"I suppose so. It is good to meet--"
Then the one to the side began ranting. “I thought this would only be the action of a single Merasmus. A single BLU Team. But perhaps that is too short sighted. Perhaps we’ve fallen into the trap set by not one Merasmus, but a TEAM of MERASMI! That’s uh, many Merasmuses. All united under one banner- to get back at me! And that friends, is why he made the crystals! Because he knew one of us would poke the crystal, taking us here!” His cigar fell to the ground, as he left his mouth agape. “CURSES, MERASMI!” The man named Jane Doe shook his fist in the air, in pure rage. He then rubbed his chin as he thought some more.
“But wait..." he continued. "Merasmus likes the color green, not blue. Unless he allied with the BLU Team, but then he’d need to agree with a Soldier… So it couldn’t be a team of Merasmi.” He looked over Todoroki. “Son, you seem patriotic. Your hair is red and white, and your suit is blue!"
"I'm actually Japane--"
"So let me ask you, you haven’t seen wizards dressed in dresses runnin’ about, have you? If there was a team of Merasmi running about, you’d surely of run into at least one team!”
This caused his associate to simply facepalm. "Lord of mercy, Doe... Mighty sorry about that, pardner. Don't let Jane bother you."
Todoroki shook his head. "It's fine. But who is this BLU organization you keep talking about?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Asta
Camelot
VS Ogre

"YOU DARE ATTACK ME?"
Asta watches as the Demon Dweller Sword was tossed to the side like a toothpick.
"Damn it..." he muttered.
"Now, where were we? Oh, yes, I was going to have my goblins deal with the 3 of you, but what's the fun in that?"
Seeing where this was going, Asta had no time to move towards his blade as he, Weiss, and Blake were surrounded in a ring of fire.
"W-what the hell--!?"
The massive beast set its eyes on them. Asta grit his teeth, backing up. The fire seemed to be growing closer, setting in on him...
And another half was moving outwards?
...No, it wasn't moving; the wisps were strangely positioned; almost as if they were tilting ever so slightly.
Hold on a second.
The flames...
They weren't being drawn to them.
...they were being drawn to his swords.
He was the first to notice it. The massive ring of fire; the wisps of color were attracted to him.
For a moment, he wove his blade, for the flames to react with it. It wasn't much, but it was apparent. The slightest of movements; the smallest of tilts, but offset enough to know something was wrong.
Asta wasn't the smartest person, but even he could figure it out.
The fire was magical.
An idea formed within his mind.
He held the Demon Slayer Sword up in front of his chest. Asta's second hand lied on the blade, and he closed his eyes.
Before he fully set into this state, he turned to Weiss and Blake.
His last words before he zoned out of reality were...

..."Buy me time."

comic

Master Chief, Doomslayer, Ant-Man, Hank Pym, Luis
Specter's Ship - Pipotron Chamber (2013 Hours)

Peep On Trones. What a stupid name. Scott really didn't get much this weird guy with the funny hat said other than pointing out that those ridiculously hideous creatures on the other side of the room were 'Peep On Trones'.
And here he thought 'Ant-Man' was not a creative name.

Then Hope knealt down to address Scott, informing him she didnt have any orange slices. That was a serious disappointment.
"I think I overdid it." He told her. "I was big too long, and the Incredibles robot choked me and stuff... are you okay?" He asked, pushing himself from against the wall, though remained sitting as he gave Hope a look of concern, but was immediately hit with a wave of lightheadedness. "Peep On Trones..." He muttered absentmindedly, squeezing his eyes shut and putting his palm to his forehead, applying pressure as though that would ease the splitting headache he was getting.

John heard Hunter, but didnt respond. He heard Hope's retort to his existence as a Spartan, but again, didnt respond as he stared across the room at J. The creatures stance, the way his gaze swept over them in a critical manner... the Petty Officer could recognize him as the leader of this little gang- alongside him being the one who proposed the initial challenge and threat on the view screen earlier. Hunter spoke to the Pipotrons before Chief did, however, bringing up some points that had been lingering on the Spartan's mind as well.
Thus, answers were given. One was unsettling but satisfactory. The other was worrying. Kale was fine, but she was out of it in the care of Specter. Hiro's status and location remained unknown by all. Not a good thing, especially considering Kale, Doomslayer, and Hiro were the heavy hitters- and none of them were apparently in any shape for combat, as that seemed imminent with these Pipotrons, and their higher up Specter, who remained the primary target.

Cut man offered his piece to Chief, who listened to this as he did the others, and yet again, said nothing in reply. Not immediately, at least. He was processing this, configuring their next course of action. They needed a plan, and they were greatly weakened, meaning they'd need one hell of a plan at that.
Four Pipotrons. John, Hope, and Hunter were the only ones combat ready. Flynn was out of it, same with Hank and Luis, the Scott guy was delirious, and Cutman was damaged pretty badly. He could possibly still fight, but he'd have a lot more trouble. So really, that made the fight even. Maybe if they could stall long enough Scott could recover. Maybe Flynn could wake. They just needed time.
Time was something they might not have.

Vriska
Sequin Land - Mermaid Falls (1325 Hours)

"Awesome." Vriska marched through the inch of snow that had already accumulated on the previously sandy beach, coming up to the Contessa, ignoring C's complaint as Rottytops made her way to Vriska, shivering and asking her to stop the blizzard. Well, more yelling it.
Vriska chuckled at that. "Sorry, I can't. I mean, maybe I could, but I don't know how yet. Come here, it's time to make memories." With that, Vriska grabbed Rottytops, pulling her toward her. Not too roughly, but firmly to get Rottytops in the frame as Vriska held her phone out, getting Contessa, Rottytops, and herself in the frame. C was there too, but only his left ear and his left shoulder.

With that, Vriska took the shot, snapping a picture and letting go of Rottytops, shoving her phone into her pocket.
"Anyway, I totally agree though, I'm freezing my ass off. We should keep going where we were originally headed, should be less blizzard that way."
She didnt even bother mentioning the screech they'd just heard. Whether she was just ignorant to it, didnt care, or wasn't worried was unclear, though judging from her attitude, it was safe to assume she figured she could handle it.

Bro
Camelot Castle - Dormitories (1808 Hours)

"Nah, it's cool. You got my name right." Bro shrugged in reply to Kiran, and turned, leading the way out of this section of the castle.
Their destination was the turrets. Bro had studied medieval architecture enough to know where those would be. Not to mention their location was pretty fucking obvious. Education or not, they'd be easy to find. Along the outer walls of the city, ready to defend the place at a moment's notice, likely guarded by at least one soldier. He could easily one-up Sonic here and find this sword Kiran wanted before anybody could even fucking blink- but this would be fun. And it would give Bro an opportunity to casually scope the place out, look for a Blacksmith. He'd be needing parts for his project. Electrical wiring too, but he could assemble a solar power battery to make up for the lack of running electricity in this place.

Artemis
Camelot Castle - Mess Hall (1808 Hours)

The Goddess so badly wanted to belittle Joseph at this moment. She wanted to tell him how unimpressive outwitting the hedgehog playing ruler was. She could have done it in her sleep. However, the "New Artemis" promise to herself for Serena was what stopped her, like it had many times in the past hour or so. She held up for this long. She could hold up longer... right? It was difficult, she had to admit. First that Dirk guy with the ridiculous eye coverings with his sniveling sidekick, and now listening to this cocky bastard rant was grating on Artemis' nerves. She'd hoped Serena would become bored with this man's obvious delusions of grandeur, but Serena was captivated in the tall tales fabricated by Joestar.
Understandable, of course, considering her age. It wouldn't take a great deal to entertain most children like her. By this point, the Goddess was sitting silently at the table as the two continued, Joseph bragging and being, well... a Joestar, as he would put it. Artemis had her elbow propped on the table as she rested her cheek against her palm, staring boredly toward the exit of the mess hall, having lost her appetite and not even touched her plate of food once. Her other hand found itself lying on the table, her fingers tapping along it's surface, a clear physical representation of her boredom.

Perhaps she could go out and explore the surrounding land later once Serena grew tired. She could tuck the girl in for the night, then go and do her own thing. Maybe chart the stars a bit more too. Hopefully there was a moon. That would restore a bit more of her power that she'd lost because of the odd crystal.

Negan
Camelot Castle - Throne Room (1808 Hours)

Negan took the offered hand, not expecting this cat thing to have the strength it did to pull him to his feet despite him appearing larger and heavier than it. His mind didnt linger on Percival, however, as it rested on Darth Vader. The hell was the guy thinking? Negan had been so sure Vader was at least somewhat loyal to him- luckily, however, Darth Vader didnt seem to have hurt Negan's new and respectable reputation among the Camelot hierarchy. They liked him. They trusted him.
Well. That, or they just didnt see him as any kind of notable threat. That could also be the case, considering the kind of power some beings here had. Sonic, Vader... who else around here could shatter concrete with the flick of their wrist?

I can.
Wasn't talking to- hang on, what?
Shattering concrete is easy.
Not really.
It is.
For you, sure.
We are Vegan.
You keep saying that, but I'm still craving a quarter pound steak right now.
That sounds delicious.
Aren't you Vegan?
No. We are.
You lost me.
We are Vegan.
No I'm not.
Yes we are!
Okay okay, chill out. I was just messing with you.
Still there?
We hunger.
Yeah we do.

So much had been happening that Negan had somehow forgotten about his rumbling stomach. Focused on it now, he could feel the ache. He was starving. As Percival started to lead him out, he followed, striking up conversation. "Hey, uh, you wouldn't happen to know where any food is, would you? I'm pretty uh..." His stomach gave a particularly loud growl.
"Hungry."

Darth Vader
Atlantic Ocean (1808 Hours)

Vader remained 'standing' on the ocean as a whirlwind was swept up around him, any water hitting his scarlet saber sizzling and evaporating all while Sonic boasted about defeating Gods. "You underestimate the power of the dark side." The robotic voice of Vader replied coolly, and he raised his free arm.
Just as quickly as he'd started running, the King stopped. No doubt he'd have some serious whiplash from stopping so suddenly. He was held there in place for a moment as the whirlwind of water cascaded down around them, more of it sizzling off of the red lightsaber.
"I will show you the true nature of the force." The sith threatened, and immediately, thrust his arm down, slamming Sonic into and underneath the ocean waves, holding him in place beneath the surface, attempting to force him to drown.

This battle was extremely useless and quite trivial. The hotheaded King had made a mistake in attempting to fight the dark lord. He would fail, die, or both. It was inevitable. Darth Vader knew this, and despite knowing and understanding the character he was trying to drown, he couldn't care less. Sonic meant nothing to him, and never would. The sith lord had killed more important people before.

Frisk
Far East - City of Mercy (2349 Hours)

The unsconscious forms of Silver, Blaze, and Frisk all lay motionless for a few moments longer, until the first to sit up was Frisk, as she shot up into a sitting position rather quickly, looked over at Jet and Maxwell, before rising to her feet.
Wordlessly, she walked out of the room they were situated in, taking a few steps outside and looking about at the destroyed remnants of the City of Mercy that she could see from her position.

Blaze had been SAVEd, but now that just allowed the young girl to worry over the group's current situation. Were they on the surface? No... that wasn't possible. This place seemed far too old, ruined, and foreign to be her old home. No, this was something else entirely. Jet had seemingly come back from it unscathed, which was a good thing. It meant the surrounding area wasn't hostile. Or at least, it wasn't yet.
She turned, making her way back inside, and plopped down beside Maxwell, giving him a smile. "Wanna share?" She asked, pointing at the box of pizza.

Gwen
Goldenwalk - Business District (0227 Hours)

This guy was toying with X, Nathan, and the Silver Scythe. That was kinda... Not cool. Like, at all. Gwen bit her bottom lip as her wound still stung. She remained useless in this scenario, but with each blast of webbing she shot, this guy would just dodge like he knew it was coming, almost like he had a spider sense of his own.
However, what came next, nobody expected.

Scorpio opened fire with a chain gun on X, who did his best to block the attack, before Scorpio suddenly rose into the air. This clearly wasn't of his own accord, as the look on his face made that clear he hadn't expected this.
Just as quickly as he rose 10 feet into the air, he slammed back down. His body was surrounded by what looked like a thin layer of energy, orange in nature. There was a line coming out of Scorpio of this same orange energy, right to a sci-fi-looking weapon with a glowing orange interior, held by a guy wearing some kind of sleek armor with thin, brown hair, and equally brown beard, a pair of smart glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, his green eyes providing a good contrast to all the orange and grey on his armor.
He rose Scorpio into the air again, slammed him back down, rose him once more, slammed him down yet again. The ground continued to crack further with each impact, pebbles going flying as Scorpio's armor began to relent from the abuse.
Gwen blinked, staring at this newcomer who didnt say a word. Who the hell was he? And even though he was attacking their enemy... was he an ally?

Chara
Goldenwalk - Temporary Zeliyis Relay Station (0227 Hours)

"So the fat Italian is still being a problem. Perhaps Zeliyis and his forces are unequipped and unprepared for fat Italian attacks?" Chara giggled. It would have sounded like the giggle of an innocent little girl if Cecil wasn't already aware of her much more manipulative and sadistic side she'd expressed. The flower she held continued to be quiet, staring down at the ground. At this point, it was almost a bit concerning, but Chara didn't seem to care as she continued to jab at Cecil with her words. "Of course, the mighty Zeliyis is obviously prepared for fat Italians, that's why... oh wait..." She feigned surprise. "Nevermind. That's probably the kryptonite of your boss. Fat Italians. Who'd have thought that would be his downfall? Better pack up and retreat while you still can, Cecil. The fat Italians might sit on you."

Doc Scratch
Olympus II - Strategy Room (♤♡◇♧ Hours)

If the doctor could have smiled, he would have. "I must congratulate you first. Tracking you down despite my immense power was a bit of chore, I must say. Your use of these crystals forged by myself has been seamless. Gaia crystals, you call them? That's quite funny, considering Gaia is the name of the titan that represent mother earth in Greek mythology. I suppose I can see the reasoning in calling them as such. Crystals are an earthly material, usually. That simple fact correlates to Gaia. Have you ever met her? Interesting gal. Anyway, your expressed interest in me is appreciated, I do quite enjoy attention almost as much as I enjoy bragging about my superior intellect to any and all individuals, as mine is insurpassable. Unfortunately, I'm not here to discuss me. I've come to provide an insight into your future, and the future of the entire omniverse. Despite you being a rather weak individual, a lot of the near future centers around you and you alone. You die, of course, because you're facing beings far beyond any of your capacities. However, by my tampering in the timeline, I will not only be sparing your life... I will be ensuring your victory."

Last edited:

Name: Rex Raptor

Rex for once, agreed with the caveman. He gave a yawn, showing he was tired as well. Turns out, after impersonating an accountant, hitting on a magical girl, fighting with a boob dragon, and enduring the cold of the god forbid ice age, it could make a guy sleepy. Heh. If one were to here just that it might just sound heroic...heh...it’s almost as if i’m a-

Rex stopped himself in his thoughts. He wasn’t a hero. He lied his way all the way here out of what he talked himself up as, not as his own merit. Frowning and shurgging, Rex laid down on the ground, pulling his beanie over his eyes.

...Whatever...none of that matters now.

Name: Specter, Pipotrons, Timeman

The Golden ship approached SARU-04, reaching the pinnacle of the station which appeared in the shape of specter’s helmet. A secret hangar bay opened up to his ship, as it flew in the instant the opening came. The doors of the hangar bay promptly closed as soon as the ship arrived. The shipped docked into the main access port, the ship stopping in it’s tracks. It had landed.

“Tie S.G. Chair 04 to adjunct two.” Specter commanded.

A light audio cue was heard as it had confirmed specter’s orders. Specter then pressed several buttons on his chair, an aura appearing around him, the small monkey, kale’s container, and Timeman. Suddenly, they all were whisked away in bright blue light.

They re-emerged in a techno looking room. The tiles were a translucent blue that seemed to show the inner workings of the station below, showcasing pinnacles of energy flowing towards something. There was a green backdrop just twenty feet higher off the ground, with a golden specter logo on it. Specter atop his chair was seen hovering there, eerily like some kind of throne room.

“Flashy...” Timeman blinked, unimpressed. “But useless. Your grandeur in your designs pollute efficiency.”

“Yet here I am...amongst by prime achievement while you still fail to defeat a single member of the enemy’s merry band of saboteurs.”

“Tch.”

Specter took a wine glass in one hand, red fluid materializing into it from somewhere unknown. He sloshed it around in the glass, gazing at it intently.

“You know, a wise man once said...trying the same thing many times and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.”

Suddenly, the neo pipotrons had emerged into the room, still in the aura of their teleportation. They appeared mere feet from Timeman. J grabbed timeman’s arm, his eyes glowing yellow. Timeman gritted his teeth, many temporal arrows materializing around himself.

“What is this?!” Timeman hissed. “Explain yourself, primate!”

Specter stopped sloshing around the wine in the glass, and instead his red eyes peered through the glass, making cold eye contact with Timeman.

“Trying something different.”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~~~The Wilds (Star's Wand)~~~~~
Since Nomad had been unable to speak up for them Twilight decided she ought to as she took a deep breath before she faced the magical imp or what she had presumed was one.

"W-well Mr. Glossaryk my name is Twilight Sparkle. These are Nomad, Raven, Dipper and Danny. We are travelers from other worlds who were brought here from an unknown force. Star here was kind enough to let us stay within this wand so we hope you accept us using the open space." Twilight explained as she had given introductions and clarified what they had been doing within the wand as she waited to see how this adviser (or mention if Twilight had to guess) to Star would take their word.

The Omega Sphere? This was....an interesting development, and one that served as an immediate contradiction to what Hiro had known. Kingdom Hearts was the source of all wolds. fractured and broken to form the hearts of all other worlds including the fragments scattered throughout the Infinity Rift.

Could they be the same thing? Was this guy simply trying to claim this figurative term was the "correct" one and everything they had known had been a lie? It was uncertain to tell.

But, then he revealed more about this backstory of Zeliys, and the scope of things had grown even larger than already he prepared for...and he prepared for an infinite world. This was a dire situation, and given what this guy said about him he seemed to be a powerful entity more so than any other he had encountered.

"H-how does one stop him then?" Hiro asked Flint.

------​
Renee and Andrew of the Trinity, as Malcolm continued to spy on Hiro and observe the mysterious new arrival, as Specter spoke to them about proposal they mentioned before while Kale was projected on the monitors for others to see.

A curious move, but they focused ahead to Specter.

"Indeed, an alliance if you will. Your technological marvels have our Savior's intrigue. As such, he wishes to discuss these matters with you and combine wonders of science and the miracles of magic into one. Something that could only serve you well." Renee explained to Specter.

"And, given these....distortions leading to breaches within various worlds and beyond it appears that you find yourself with more enemies than usual. So some additional support could be seen as a security blanket. Our Savior can word this offer in better words than we ever hope to." Andrew added on as both seemed to speak with natural reverence towards whoever this "Savior" was.

-----------
"You....are weird." Caulifla said, unconsciously rubbing her eye for no reason certainly none that had related to her drowsy "opponent." Certainly.

"So, Mr. Dude with a Deck do you still want this cause it seems you'd rather just take a nap." Caulifla asked Belowski with her arms folded over her own chest.

-----​
Well, from one cult leader to another. Only this one has the added benefit of a god-complex and he seems to have his "friend" there whipped.

Azula scanned the situation, though naturally had avoided giving anything away through her expressions as it appeared clear that Sam and especially Bowser had grown more and more annoyed with Dagda by the second. Bowser had been steaming as he shook in place as the very gull of this thing had been an insult to his very being.

At this stage a fight had been all but inevitable to break out, and while allowing problematic personalities to take each other out was tactically wise the timing had been questionable. As unfortunate as it had been she needed these guys if she was to make ground in this...setting. Least till she saw opportunity elsewhere. So before Bowser had the chance to lunge at Dagda Azula.

"I think the root of the problem here is communication. I think if anyone wants to take charge here trying to alienate your allies or "subjects" if you prefer the term is the worst way to go about it. If anything, it's sure to get you to lose followers and in this situation trying to drive away possible allies in this situation none of us are familiar with would be unwise." Azula spoke up, careful not to come off as forceful as if she respected the strength of the other figures there; Bowser and Dagda especially as Bowser had a snort but there was some truth to her words. These meat sacks were necessary if he was to return to his kingdom, even if only for the immediate future.

-----​
Woosh!

Whether it had been Blake or Weiss that were failed to be put in the grouping consideration by the Ogre mattered little the Huntresses as they'd make that costly oversight all too evident; first Blake and a half dozen copies of herself appeared with ninja-like swiftness struck the hobgoblins and goblin champion hoard in mess as they aimed to provide not just support to Goblin Slayer but to lay out a multi-directional attack to the grunt forces. "Much as it is annoying, trying to one man army these guys is probably not the best idea. So allow us to lend a hand." Blake said to the Goblin Slayer with a focused, cool tone even with the chaotic situation.

Weiss herself was not to be outdone, as a trio of Glyph platforms appeared around the Ogre himself as Weiss would bounce from one to the next around him while she began to fire several Dust-laced shots at him trying to blast him from every angle at once while she kept herself moving that had been an effort to avoid retaliation.

"Allow me to educate you on why overlooking your opponents is a fatal error." Weiss said with firm resolve and a bit of disgust at her tone as this creature had proven revolting both on the outside and especially inside which only served a fuel to the fire...ironic as her attack and status of the ice queen had been the opposite of that.

They were on the attack, but Blake made certain to leave a clone to guard Asta while he prepared...whatever he was doing.

-----------
Erza watched as others began to lay down after Keda suggested they get some sleep as she simply nodded. "Alright, I'll take the first watch. You two get some rest." Erza said and before any objections had been made she already began to scan the area though it seemed quiet.

Naturally, her thoughts drifted back to her Guild. How were they? Had they noticed she was gone, how long had she been gone for from their view? Was Happy okay wherever he had been out there? Either way Erza was determined to fix this and get herself and her newfound allies back home no matter what.

~~~~~The Wilds (Star's Wand)~~~~~​
Since Nomad had been unable to speak up for them Twilight decided she ought to as she took a deep breath before she faced the magical imp or what she had presumed was one.

"W-well Mr. Glossaryk my name is Twilight Sparkle. These are Nomad, Raven, Dipper and Danny. We are travelers from other worlds who were brought here from an unknown force. Star here was kind enough to let us stay within this wand so we hope you accept us using the open space." Twilight explained as she had given introductions and clarified what they had been doing within the wand as she waited to see how this adviser (or mention if Twilight had to guess) to Star would take their word.

------
"Uh huh. I see. Well that explains the rather...diverse cast Star brought in here. Well so long as you don't make a mess of things and Star approves I don't see issue." Glossaryk explained as Star had that infectious grin of hers plastered on her face.

"Oh don't worry, these guys are cool. Just need to crash till the night outside passes. So what about that room? Is there something special there you are hiding?" Star asked as she changed subject back to the door at the end of the hall Glossaryk stopped her as he let out a sight. He knew if he pushed on about the door Star would be driven to go and see it given she had an almost child-like curiosity, so he decided to go another direction.

"Oh no, just rather empty. Dull but soon to be filled with duteous supplies. Closet space for some personal stuff....lecture notes and all that. So unless walking to empty space gives you any enticement than there is no reason you or anyone should go there." Glossaryk said as Star had a wince at the "boring" stuff and while Raven seemed uninterested Dipper had to think. Star was in many ways similar to his sister, to the point he'd be convinced they'd be best friends if they met which he prayed wouldn't happen with him around, but he had known such tactics of making something seem boring to dissuade interest from hyperactive personalities which only caused him to wonder all the more....

"In any event, I think for now we should show your guests around so they know where everything is. Wouldn't want anyone getting lost here." Glossaryk advised as Star gave a nod, she passed one look at the door but then turned to the group and motioned for them to follow. "Come on, we can get something to eat as we settle in."

-----------
"Nothing. Let's just get this over with." Ogremon said, as he had not noticed Hazed's examination of him and had been unaware or rather he cared little what the group had thought of him. Irregardless he simply moved to where he was supposed to and prepared for the dimensional trip ahead.

----------
Lucario scoffed as he simply walked back over and dragged the limp human over to them. "If you want to question this one, he'll be free when he awakens." Lucario said as the Aura Pokemon spoke with some disdain in its projected tone.

"H-hey paws off I get first crack at the good stuff!" Rocket cursed as he began to race to get the good pieces of scrap from the other hunters. No plumber or random chump was gonna beat him to the goods he promised himself that and anyone who disagreed could have some plasma with their complaints.

"So then what is the plan? You know apart from this...yard sale, I think that's how you phrase it." Thor asked the group.

----------
The Heartless Knight was not one to resort to petty trash talk, and almost disregarded the new voice but since new arrivals had come it turned to face Alpha who blasted it and Kris who tried to scale above them.

It responded with a shriek. And fired a wave of dark magic at them as Fumi tried to intercept only to but cut off by slash attempts by the Heartless Knight as the dark spell closed in on Alpha & Kris...

Barrier!
Katsu had jumped through the window and placed himself between Kris and the attack as he formed a magic barrier that blocked the spell. Fumi & Heartless Knight paused their clash to look as Fumi's multi-colored eyes widened when she saw who cast the spell.

K-katsu?

Meanwhile, a bluff zipped through the Heartless Legion as Lilac began to go to work to dash and bash anything she could see ahead of her. A pair of Heartless fliers from above tried to reign down on the new arrivals as Max and company saw the calvery and continue to fight to cut into them.

Elsa fired a blizzard wave at the Chernobog who answered with a wave of fire at the two forces clashed above the castle and the battle grew more intense.

----------
Akame seemed satisfied that Midoriya was ready to move forward, and Bakugo had composed himself enough to turn attention to Eileen as she proposed this alternate route that would be safe from the beasts.

Or so she claimed.

Either way they were every bit as curious as Midoriya and wanted to know the details.

Belowski gave a yawn, noticing caulifa rubbing her eyes. He gave her a lazy smile, his eyes half open but his duel disk still equipped to his arm.

“Yeah man, whatever you wanna do. I’m chill.”

Belowski’s mixed messages from his body language to his apparent willingness to fight was jarring and confusing to say the least.

“What does the universe think you should do?”

Name: Specter

As Timeman was taken away and subdued by the combined efforts of the pipotrons, specter turned to the keyblade weilders, who made their case heard. He took a sip from his wine glass, then slowly shuffling it about in his right hand.

“Alliance? Your ‘savior’ is one of true taste.” Specter smirked, closing his eyes. “But...”

His throne slowly defended towards them and kale’s incubation chamber alongside the yellow pants monkey.

“Your ‘savior’ should show himself. If he wants an alliance, he’ll have to speak to me himself. Though the prospect does intrigue me. Can’t your magic allow some kind of visual uplink to be established?“

Pro Hero Dekiru

(OOC: this post was made with permission to auto)

Jet
Far East: City of Mercy

Noticing they were back, Jet put away his phone, leaning up against the wall.
He subconsciously smirked in his head as Frisk did her thing, attempting to make friends with Maxwell.
Silver, and more importantly Blaze, appeared to be doing fine.
Jet decided that he'd just wait for somebody to propose an idea of their next move.
But their goal was obvious;
Find Gaster, and find a way home.

Asta
Camelot
VS Ogre

"Just clear my mind."

"Focus."

"Imagine my ki, flowing through my body; and the power through my sword, flowing through it."

These thoughts echoed through Asta's mind, as he stood, meditating.
In his head, there existed nothing. There was only him, the blade in front of him, and the floor he was standing on.
Eventually, he lost the floor, and there was only him and the sword.

He could feel it within; the black power circulating through the weapon. It remained within the metal; almost trapped, but in no hurry to escape, as if it was a content hurricane, locked within the center of the ocean.

Then he dragged it out, forcing it into the mainland.

Focusing, Asta allowed the magic within the Demon Slayer Sword to flow from the metal into his fingertips, both of the hands touching the weapon beginning to surge with power.

The magical heat in the air around him began to cool to room temperature, the fires dimming by a small amount.

Slowly yet surely, the black energy began to flow through his life energy--his ki--like a river, extending into his arms up to his elbows. From the outside, blackness began to curl around his fingertips.
All remaining sounds around him calmed into pure silence, and his mind cleared.
He made sure to keep control over this energy inside him, not letting it completely engulf his soul.
If that happened, he wasn't certain what could follow.
It was as if a cooling, calming ice spread through his veins, as the black Anti-Magic curled around his right arm.
The ice circled his chest...

...and enclosed his heart.

Asta's eyes snapped open, and his mind, body, and soul were bathed in a cold calmness, like a lake; his senses were unbelievably clear.
Before anybody, even the clone Blake had created, could get a good look at him, he was gone.

The Ogre staggered from Weiss' constant attacks, but he healed after every slice.
Grunting, he reached for her, ignoring the pain.

At the speed of sound, a black entity delivered a massive slash, forcing the monster back against the wall.
The ogre crashed into the wall, vibrations echoing throughout the cave.
It was then, and only then that the one who delivered the stroke could be clearly seen.
His entire right arm was engulfed in a black substance; even his sleeve. The black and gold fabric of his Magic Knight robe was split; the left side still normal, proudly bearing its Black Bull logo. The right side, however, was a pure black; blacker than the other side.
Wisps of the magic curled around his head, a streak across the right side of his face, spreading over his cheek and crossing his right ere, which was now red. The right side of his hair was jet black, with a single curved horn piercing through his scalp.

If you were to cleave Asta in half, his left side would've been him. No more, no less.
But his right side...
...was the embodiment of a demon.

The sword, once dirtied and rusty, was now pure black, wisps of the magic curling out of the metal.
And on the left side of his back, a single wing had formed; curled and leaflike, with tiny wisps like those of a decaying fabric hanging from it.
His face was emotionless yet fierce, his eyes calm yet wild.
Black Asta hefted his sword, staring the monster down.

"GET UP DAMN IT, I'M NOT THROUGH YET!!!"

Mokko

Kidomaru
Wightbeard’s Ship

Kidomaru winced as the trampling continued for a few seconds. Ghosts or not, he could feel these guys’ feet striking him. He glared up at Wightbeard. He was absolutely exhausted, but like hell he was about to die here. He didn’t want to die yet- even if his life was lived as Orochimaru’s servant, he didn’t want to go. He knew there was more to experience out of life- new battles to enjoy. New foods to try. New sights to see. Even if he had to do it all under Orochimaru’s thumb, he wanted to live.

Wightbeard’s intentions made themselves known as a massive, shining white axe appeared in his right hand. It looked equally as incorporeal as the giant phantom wielding it.

“Alright, get off him, laddies,” Wightbeard’s voice boomed across the deck. The spirits around Kidomaru wailed in unison, moving away from him, forming a clearing around Kidomaru and Wightbeard.

Kidomaru knew this was about to get ugly- he had to think of a plan, and fast.”

“It’s nothin’ personal, lad, but we can’t have any fleshy stragglers hanging around, eh?” Wightbeard grinned, raising the axe.

“Wait,” Kidomaru said. Wightbeard paused, allowing Kidomaru to press his six arms against the deck and rise to his feet, albeit clearly still having a lack of energy, swaying a bit on his feet.

“What is it, lad? Got a last request?” Wightbeard asked with genuine interest. Kidomaru looked up at him.

“I want to be killed with my own weapon,” Kidomaru stated. Suddenly, a blue blade made of chakra formed in his hand. Wightbeard appeared to raise an eyebrow. He extended his left arm, and Kidomaru placed the sword in his hand.

“Very well,” Wightbeard said, twirling the sword between his fingers. He raised the blade, and then his arm came down, slashing deep into Kidomaru’s neck.

...Or so he thought.
‘Kidomaru’ vanished in a puff of smoke. In his place laid a ghost, one from Wightbeard’s crew.

“What in the Laquinia Trench just happened?!” the pirate giant demanded, looking at the crew member he’d almost just beheaded.

“It’s called a replacement jutsu,” Kidomaru’s voice called from behind. Wightbeard turned, and saw the ninja speeding right toward him, midair, fist extended. Wightbeard grinned.

“Aye, you’re a speedster,” the pirate commented. He once again raised the sword, but before contact was made, Kidomaru disappeared again. An unsuspecting Wightbeard was suddenly coated in a large spiderweb.

“EH?!” the pirate roared, and looked around. “How’d you do that?! This web-like contraption should faze right through me!”

“You’ve only got yourself to blame,” Kidomaru panted, and Wightbeard once again turned to see Kidomaru hanging from a few rings up the mast. “The moment you accepted my chakra sword, I knew that chakra- and chakra infused substances- could come into contact with you. My web is infused with chakra, so tough luck! Now, let’s see if you can take this level of difficulty!”

Kidomaru stood in place for a moment, before suddenly, a large chakra arrow protruded from his mouth. With one swing of his head, the chakra arrow went sailing through the air. Wightbeard couldn’t move due to the web, and appeared to be partially dumbfounded from the trickery.

The arrow pierced Wightbeard’s forehead, going through and coming out the other side, lodged in his head. What appeared to be ectoplasm leaked from the wound.

Kidomaru grinned. He was convinced that Wightbeard was killed- but… he wasn’t. In fact, he was smiling. No… chuckling.

“Hehehe…” Wightbeard’s shoulders heaved. “Ahaha. AHAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS ONE! WAHAHAHA!” the entire crew joined into the roar of laughter their captain emitted. Wightbeard reached up, grabbed the arrow, and tore it out of his head without even flinching. The wound regenerated immediately.

“That was impressive, lad! You damn well proved you might be useful, eh?! You’re one of us now!! Once you’re back to full strength, I want you on the deck! We’ll make a nice pirate out of you!”

Wightbeard continued to roar with laughter, raising his axe, before slashing through Kidomaru’s chakra web like warm butter.

“Take him to the bunker, get him nice and tucked in!” Wightbeard demanded of his crew. Kidomaru’s vision became blurry. He could barely hear what Wightbeard was saying…

Suddenly, he fell off of his place on the mast, but was caught by a few dozen crewmembers. They wailed in delight, and seemed to be… congratulating him?

Maxwell
Maxwell blinked as the girl and her two strange friends returned from whatever adventure they’d taken through the cat-like one’s mind. Before he knew it, the girl was sitting beside him, and… to his surprise, she was being friendly? She asked if he’d share his pizza, even- speaking to him as if he hadn’t tried to kill her recently. He still wanted to kill her. Well, that wasn’t totally true. He didn’t want to kill her just to kill her. But his hope that her death might spark life in Lily was seeming more and more like a distant dream.

He shrugged, trying not to come off as nice. “Yeah, whatever. Go ahead.”

Dagda & Nanashi
Camelot Forest Edge

Dagda stared at Azula for a few moments, prompting Nanashi to stare at his mentor of sorts nervously. If he were in Azula’s shoes, he would have worded that VERY differently. Dagda was rarely physically aggressive, but it was still a terrible idea to get on his bad side. The god then closed his eyes, and turned in the direction of Camelot Castle.

“You’re an intelligent lass, aren’t you?” Dagda said, obviously talking to Azula. “I’m not here to make any friends, to clear that up. I’m here because you’re all going to be useful to me, and ultimately save your own lives from the hands of gods and demons in the end. Nanashi and I are going to that castle now. The rest of you are free to go too, if you’d like. Or don’t. Your paths will carve their way back to my feet in the long run, so it doesn’t make too big a difference. Though, admittedly, the sooner you all accept this, the better it will be for you.”

The god began to walk down the path to the castle. Nanashi turned to Sam, Bowser, and Azula.

“I apologize if this is difficult for you,” he said. “Dagda does want what’s best for you all, though. I get it. A sudden change in leadership can be strange. I hope this’ll patch up whatever ill will you might have- at least a bit.”

He extended his hand. In it was three small pouches, and he handed one to each of them.

Noah
Camelot Training Grounds

Noah leaned against a wall as he awaited whatever fight this strange girl planned to give Belowski. A mere human couldn’t combat duel monsters. What was she thinking? Maybe she was gonna play dirty.

“Just don’t play rough,” he warned Caulifla. “I don’t want my lawyer showing up tomorrow with any bruises, if it’s all the same to you.”