• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Contradictories

This may be more of a rant but it can be a dicussion as well.

Let me start off with this:
Since it is a pokemon site I will start with pokemon based contradictories. Pokemon XD and Pokemon Ranger. The fact of the matter is that they are temporarily stealing pokemon. They convience the pokemon they are friends and would only like "help" them with various things. Officer Jenny had class fighting with her Growlithe and sometimes Arcanine but Rangers? No. They pull out their magic wands and can have almost any pokemon without worrying about disobedience or training it.

Here is one that is Twilight based **SPOILER**
If one did not read the series this will be a very big spoiler so it is advised to skip this and reread the first.

Okay so teenage boys fall "in love" with infants. Is that not wrong? I understand the book when they say that it is not... sexual and the purest kind of love but still! If we fastforward the time the boys would be in their late twenties/early thirties when they are finally old enough to actually date. (Note: some people I know cannot date until they are sixteen.)

Those are the worst I came across. What are some of the contradictories you've seen?

Twilight has to be the lamest of any printed word.
I don't see how Jacob can fall in love with a baby.
It's a baby. It can't really talk. It can't love.
It needs love itself, but not that kind.
Definitely not that kind
:-X