• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join CON: Escape from Nimeria

OOC and character bios go here https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-chronicals-of-necros-2-disscussion.17024/
Harry coughed up salt water onto the hot sand underneath him. His short silver hair was a dark brown color. His chain mail and under shirt stuck to his body as if apart of his skin. He tried to think back to what happened the night when everything happened he was standing on the bow of ship watching the squadrons of griffon and wyvern riders flying in the air as the rain started then... Then they were betrayed by their own men.

He shook his head before stripping down to his undergarments. From developing his sword skills well developed body the only glaring problem was the multiple scars on him the most notable one being from his left abdomen all the way up to his right peck. He received it during his fight against the Bastard of the Sand Xavier three years ago during the Hethian invasion of his home land of Ragroth. He was lucky that it wasn't deep enough to kill him.

He went a little in land before sitting down in front of the ocean looking onwards to a fleet of destroyed ships as he hoped that other trustworthy people might've survived the coup.

Falaern coughed harshly, slowly sitting up. Opening her eyes and looking around, she saw her concerned griffin Soren beside her. She petted the loyal griffin before turning to the scene in front of her. Ruined ships - an entire fleet of them. Dead bodies floating and sinking. Falaern gasped. "...the fleets... half of the Blackquill's entire army... the combined forces of three kingdoms...?! ALL GONE IN AN HOUR?!" Falaern pounded the ground. "Gods, no... survivors... got to find survivors... IS ANYONE ALIVE?!" Falaern shouted, running towards the water.

Harry heard a voice and looked. He smiled as he saw Falaern. ' At least there's a survivor.' He said as he stood up his body hurt. ' damn.' He thought. ' It must've taken more out of me than I thought.' He thought before walking towards the black quill officer. " Falaern!" He shouted as he walked towards her. He smiled a little bit good to see someone survived this." He said.

Xavier opened his eyes weakly. He muttered a curse as he felt the weight on top of him. "Where am I." He thought as he looked at the blazing sun up above him.

One of the Blackquill officers was on top of Xavier, still unconscious. A large stream of blood was coming from her left arm.

"Lord Harry! Oh, thank god." Falaern said, running over. "Are you alright?! Have you found anyone else?!"

Xavier used what strength he had left and gently moved the officer on top of him off to the side. He stood up realativly unscaved from the night prior. He looked at the woman before kneeling down. He tore off a bit of his somewhat damp shirt and tied it around her wound. " I know it's wet but it's the best I can do." He said before picking her up and carrying her to a more higher ground.

" No I haven't." Harry said as he looked at the carnage. " I can only hope that others survived this." He said before looking at her. " So can Soren get us out of here?" He asked. He then looked around. " Is he still alive?"

"Soren's alive." Falaern said, calling his griffin over to her. Soren flew over. "He doesn't have the strength to carry us across the ocean. For long-distance travel, he always relies on magical boosters and rest spots. And he can carry three, maybe four people. We have no idea how many survivors there might be, and if there are any we can't just leave them."

The woman's bleeding slowed, but didn't stop. She gently moaned, beginning to regain consciousness.

Harry nodded as he went to look for people. He saw rotting corpes across the beach. Ravens flew down and started to pick at the fallen men. Harry looked around until his eyes stopped on a golden hilt. He walked over and grabbed the blade. It was iron made armor sword. It's hilt was that of a lion with ruby like eyes. ' Thought you lost you.' Harry though as he continued to look threw the bodies for survivors.

" Hey you okay." Xavier said as he laid the officer on some grass. He looked back at the mass grave yard and wondered if anyone else survived.

Suddenly, Falaern noticed something. "OUT THERE!" she said, pointing out. It was a group of people floating on a large makeshift raft. Falaern threw her spear and coat to the side, swimming towards them.

"Ugh... C-Captain Falaern...?" the girl said, slowly opening her eyes. "C-Commander Xavier...? Where...? What...?" She tried to get up, but flinched in pain, falling back down.

Harry put Lion's Bayne somewhere he could easily find it before swimming out to the raft. He hoped that these people were actually on their side and not more mutineers.

" Take it easy." Xavier said as he looked at her. " We've been attacked I don't know how many are dead." He said. " You've been injured and need to rest." He said.

Falaern reached the group first. It was five men - three men and two women, one of the men badly injured. The women and one of the men were Blackquill while the others bore the symbol of Avian's army. "C-captain Falaern!" one of the men said with a smile. "You're alive!"
"As are you, and thank the stars." Falaern said, gripping the raft. "Lord Harry is with me. You're the first survivors we've found. What happened to this man?"
"He got hit by debris from the ship - he was jumping from the deck when it exploded." one of the women responded. "You can see a piece of metal jutting out of his chest. It's too risky to remove it out here. Linda and Max managed to save him from the waters and get him onto this make-shift raft."
"In that case, let's get this raft to shore." Falaern said, beginning to kick back towards the beach.

"Oh... oh god..." the women said, relaxing. "At... at least we're alive. We can get word back. Tell them what happened. Warn the others..."

Harry went to the other side of the raft and started to pushed it towards the shore. He let out a breath as he used his remaining strength to push it. He breathed heavily.

" I don't think we'll be able to any time soon." Xavier said as he looked at the ships. " If we were attacked it's safe to say that whatever happened already did." He said as he walked away a bit before getting some sand. He spat in it before walking back to the injured lady. He rubbed the sand in his hand till it turned to clay. " This should help stop the bleeding." He said as he removed the damp cloth that was covering her wound and placed the clay in it. He then tore off a drier piece of cloth as he put it over the clay.

The four conscious people helped to push as well, bringing the raft to shore. Once it was there, Falaern helped Harry up and out of the way as she and Linda helped to lift the man over. "Name, soldiers!" Falaern said, assuming a commanding posture.
"Officer Max!" the Blackquill man said.
"Officer Linda!" the woman who had helped carry the man responded.
"Officer Maria!" the other woman said.
"Sir Carn!" the conscious non-Blackquill man said, saluting.
"Alright." Falaern said. "Do any of you know first-aid?"
"I do, Captain!" Maria said, kneeling in front of the man with the metal in his chest.

The woman flinched as the clay was rubbed in her wound. "T-thanks, Commander..." the woman said, lying down.

Harry swam up and left the ocean he looked at the men. Sir Carn what house are you from?" He asked before kneeling down and looking at the injured man. He gently placed his hands on the man's neck. "It's weak but he still has fire in him." He said. as he looked at them.

" Don't mention it." He said as he laid down. " My farther use to do that. He said that clay can keep life water in better than most cloth." He said as he recounted his father's words. He was glad that King Valier took him in. He was sure if it was anyone else he would've been thrown onto the streets.

"House Lyfol." Sir Carn said, showing the golden horse on his left shoulder. "How severe is the wound, Lady Maria?"
"Uh… pretty bad." She said. "If we can remove the metal I might be able to treat and close the wound, but the problem is that he might bleed to death before I can contain the blood flow."

"You truly are as noble as they say." the woman said, looking down dejectedly. "So the army…? It's all…? What about Cpatain Falaern? And Lord Harry?"

Harry nodded his head. " I heard about you guys." He said. " Your a loyal family." He then looked back at the injured man. " alright pull it out and I'll do what I can to keep him from bleeding out. " He said as he looked at the shrapnel in the man. " Either way he's a dead man if we don't do anything." He said.

" I don't know." Xavier said as he looked at her. " We were attacked. I belive the army is gone. As for Falaern and Harry." He let out a breath. " I don't know the first thing I did when I regained consciousness as bring an injured sister to safety." He said.

"True enough." Maria said. "I've got some healing magic on hand we can use if I can reach a magic source. Anyone happen to have a Mana Crystal on hand?" Carn tossed her one. "Cool, this works. Carn, Max. Remove the metal on my count. Three, two, one!" Carn and Max removed the large plate of metal as Maria began to use her healing magic. "I can seal the wounds for now but I can't stop the bleeding while I'm doing this!"

"Well... thanks for that." the woman said, looking over her shoulder. "So... what should we do, Commander?"

Harry ran and got his shirt before pressing it against the man's stomach to try and absorb enough blood. " Well hurry up." He said. He closed his eyes and said a quick prayer to the forester god Elyon praying that the man finds safety.

" You're going to stay here for a while and heal." Xavier said before standing up. " I'm going to check for survivors." He said.

Maria used the healing magic, and in a few seconds the wounds had closed. The Mana crystal shattered - its magic reserve had been used up. "Phew." Maria said, sitting back. "That's all I can do for now. Any more and I'd have to use my own life force. He'll have to heal naturally."
"In that case, we can work on survival." Falaern said. "Officers Max and Linda! Take Lord Harry with you and scout the area for any possible shelter. We're going to be forced to set up base camp."
"Yes sir!" the two said, saluting.

"W-what?! But sir- NNGH!" The woman groaned in pain as she tried standing up and fell back down in pain. "Y-you wouldn't happen to have a Mana crystal...?"

Harry nodded as he started walking towards in land. He kept Lion's bayne near him as he kept his movements quick and precise. making sure to check everything around him as he did so.

" No I don't use magic." He said as he looked at her. " Truthfully it's being overused as is. If the Tagryns or whoever did this attack found away to permanently nullify magic black quill would be fucked." He said. " I mean if I didn't call off the men three years ago they would've lost that battle." He said.

"Found anything?" Falaern asked.

"Y-yeah, probably." the woman said. "But hey, that's why we also study practical combat. Rune magic is the most efficient type of magic out there, however, and it takes a lot to disable it. And no they wouldn't have - Councilman Ezequiel had us covered."

"Oh one man who was fighting me had you covered." Xavier laughed. "You people have too much faith in magic. "

"Nothing yet." Harry said. H he walked until he saw a wyvern on the ground injured. He saw the Hethian princess walking towards her partner and fixing her wing. "It'll be alright." She said .

Falaern noticed her too, and ran over. "Hey, you! Can you stand?" She said.

"We have too much faith in our men." The woman said with a smile. "That's why I know I'm not going to die here, Commander Xavier - you're here with me."

Bethel looked at Falaerm. "Yeah I can stand." She said . "It's Mera that I'm worried about." She said as she stood up.

Xavier smiled and leaned close to her. "Are you sure that's the only reason you'll be safe." He said as looked at her. He quickly kissed her cheek. "It's good to see that you pulled threw." He said

"Who is this Mera, and can you help us find somewhere to set up shelter?" Falaern asked.

"Whu-wha-why-what?!" the woman said, obviously shocked at this. Her mask fell off, and it was obvious that she was a 17-year-old kid. "W-why did you...?!"

Th green and gold wyvern growled. "That's Mera and yes I can help." Bethel said as she walked towards them. She subtly moved her eyes up and down Falaern. 'not bad.' She thought.

Xavier face palmed himself. "Sorry." He said "I forgot your not Hethian. It's a sign of respect between men and women." He said. " if I had any other ideas I would've kissed your lips.

Falaern slightly blushed as she noticed the woman checking her over. She instinctively stepped back. "Now what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"I-Is it, now?" The woman said. "Well that explains why you gave me a peck on the cheek without even knowing my name..."

"Checking out a beautiful woman." She said . "I am a maiden lover after all." She said walking up to her slowly. "Relax Griffin rider I won't hit on you unless you want me too." She said.

" yeah. " he said. "So what is your name he asked?" He asked as he checked on her wound.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM ENGAGED!" Falaern said, walking away from her. "N-now let's take a look at your Wyvern, shall we...?"

"Maple." the woman said. "Lieutenant. 17 years."

"That wasn't a no." She said as she walked closer.
Harry got between the ladies. "Sorry about not telling you about her. People say she's agressive when it comes to finding partners." He said . Harry gently put his hand on Mera.

"Nice to meet you." He said before standing up. "I'll be back." He said .

"SHOULD BE PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS WHAT MY ANSWER IS" Falaern said before Maria gently pulled her back.
"Please, Captain, it's not worth it..." she said.
"What, do you know what she's like?"
"..."
"...let's not talk about it, then..."

Harry raised an eyebrow before turning his attention back to Mera.
Bethel moved beside Falaern. "She took an arrow to the side as I was trying to get this Griffin rider that just stood still out of the way." She said becoming serious.

"I can help with that." Maria said, walking over and taking out the arrow. She then began to use her rune to heal the wyvern.
"While that's happening, we still need shelter. Harry?" Falaern asked. "Found anything yet?"

Yeah. " He said "there's a forest that way." He said pointing towards it. "We can set up a shelter over there." He said .

Bethel placed her hand on Maria. "Thanks." She said . "Sorry about earlier I'm just aggressive when it comes to that." She said .

"I, uh..." Maria flinched back as the wound healed. "W-well, I'd better be getting back to my more critical patient!" Maria then speed-walked back to the others.

"Good. We'll need something like a cave or rock overhang." Falaern said. "Anything like that?"

"Not from what I saw." Harry said as he looked at her. "It just appears to be a forrest. We can make tents." He suggested . "So then you and storm are engaged?" He asked trying to lighten the mood as he headed towards the area.

Xavier walked down and saw a group of people he stopped as he looked at them. He walked slowly towards the group not wanting to be caught off guard.

"Yeah." Falaern said, holding out her hand. The engagement ring shined in the light. "Do we even have supplies to make tents, though? How stable will they be? And how can we make them blend in with the forest as to not be detected by the Tagryns?"

Max, Linda and Maria were tending to the unconscious man while Sir Carn was patrolling the perimeter. Carn saw a man creeping towards the group. He took him as a threat, and dashed towards him, drawing his sword.

Probably not. " Harry admitted "but we can take shifts. " he said. "And we're only be there for one night." He said

Xavier saw the man charging at him. 'fuck.' He thought. Xavier unsheeved his blade and braced himself

"So then we'll move further inland in the morning, then." Falaern said, thinking. "Alright, that can work. Let's go gather up supplies."

Carn swung downwards, clashing steel with Xavier's own. In the few seconds they were stuck in the clash, Carn got a good look at the man. "Sir... Sir Xavier! My apologies!" he said, sheathing his sword and kneeling.

Xavier looked at the man and sheeved his blade. "It's alright. We're all on edge." He said looking at him. "How many survived." He asked looking at the graveyard

Harry nodded as he started to walk towards the forrest. He was a little cold due to not having any shirt on.

"So far, we've only found seven others, not including myself. Captain Falaern and Lord Harry are among those present." Carn said. "One of our men is unconscious."

Falaern, calling over Max and Linda, followed Harry.