• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Computer Errors and What To Do About Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I've been all computer-error-ised by Photu. Lets start. They start serious then get stupid.

1: You're computer crashes.

Restart it or slap it if that doesn't work. What? No, it wont help but it'll make you feel better.

2: There's an internal error that causes you to repeatedly exit from AIM, then the computer demands that you restart it.

Restart it, and if that doesn't work turn it off at the mains. Failing that drop it off a cliff.

3: The computer screeches then starts opening the cd drive.

Run away in fear of computer blowing up. Seriously.

Got any to add? Feel free to do so. I'm tired.

Trainer-Yoshimitsu said:
I've been all computer-error-ised by Photu.

Don't forget me, Fathead.

4: Your computer frequently downloads random crap like 'Free Dating Site', without you telling it to.

Go over to the company that makes this crap and burn it down. Then simply uninstall the stupid crap. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Here are a few corny-as-hell additions

5. Your virus checker does a routine check and determines that you've been infected with a deadly worm.

You may only have a day left to live. Get drunk, job the nearest bank, and take a trip to your dream location (possibly not in that order).

(These next two aren't really errors, but meh)

6. Someone messages you on AIM and asks "A/S/L?"

Get off. Get off now! It's all a trick. They already know who you are. Probably standing outside your window this very moment... No, don't look! First find the nearest baseball bat and some pepper spray. Now, KILL!

7. You receive an email saying "You may have just won a million dollars!"

Get a credit card and buy everything you've ever wanted. Email never lies, eh?

... *Coughs* Enough of my torture ^^;

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
8: Hilary Duff music randomly plays.

Turn the music off. Failing that shoot the computer. Hilary Duff music is evil. Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.