1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer Display Resolutions

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Linkachu, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Redux topic. (I know I've asked this before, but...)

The new site layout has me thinking, what resolution do the majority of you use?

Mine is 1920x1080. =o

2. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Mine is 1280x800 usually, sometimes different, depending on whether or not it's docked or not.

3. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

Mine is 1366x768. A bit of an odd set of numbers right there, but apparently it's "recommended". :v (And also the highest that my laptop can go.)

4. This, until I find myself a second screen.

5. 1366x768. It's the recommended setting for this bugger :U Alsoalso just noticed that I'm resolution buddies with Red :>

6. One monitor is 1280x1024 and the other is 1024x768 *shudders* for my desktop. I have dual monitors but because my video card is so crappy, Linux doesn't like dual monitors with it, so I only use dual monitors in Windows.

My ChromeBook has 1280x800, a standard for netbook-ish computers now, I think...

7. 1280x800 which is the highest my laptop can go. It looks like I'm resolution buddies with Stel and Doubled's Chromebook lol.

8. Blisk's, but yes. :p

9. Pfft, fail! Sorry about that, Blisk. I have no idea how I did that lol. Also so this isn't complete spam, my phone's screen resolution is 1280x720.

10. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast

1680x1050. It's a bit non-standard, but I like it.