• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you have a mascot pokèmon already?

• Total voters
Wazzup, everyone? I have an amazing idea for the community. With your permission, I would like you to draw your mascot pokèmon and send it here via link! I'll go through the work of making sure everyone gets credit for their part and putting the compilation together. Just make sure that it's your honest best and that it's your true mascot pokèmon. Obviously, mine will be Dugtrio.
Note, I also want you to draw any items on it you want and/or use a lot. Hence the choice band.
I'll be waiting, and spread the word!

Last edited:
You're absolutely free to use it! It is your mascot, right? I just sprited it! :up:

What is this, exactly? Is it like a contest? I suppose I could draw Kagami in her Vulpix form...

Well, not quite a contest for you guys. A contest for myself.

See how much of the community I can bring together to make one huge collage of mon's.

I'm going to be drawing my own, too.
Also, please make sure you draw it in your favorite drawing style. Doesn't matter how good you are at that style; what matters is expressing you, and you express you through how you make art, not just what art you make.