• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Welcome, one and all! I'll be doing commissions here and there, and if you want one, just talk to me! Here are the options and prices:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Undertale Sprite Customization -----$10

Pokemon Sprite Fusion (Only gens 1-5) -----$12

Trainer Sprite Customization -----$15

Profile Picture (Assuming it's 200x200 or more pixels - if not, the price is closer to $5 the smaller you go)-----$15

Banner (for use on Youtube, Twitch and the like) -----$20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you can't afford full price, talk to me and we can work something out (PLEASE talk to me in DMs). For payment, I'll start a DM with you and send you the proper information. I will only be accepting so many requests at a time, and I'll start with 5 requests lined up at once.

For your custom sprite, I will make the initial art. After paying, I'll show you the sprite and make sure the sprite is to your liking; if not, I'll edit it until it is. ^~^

Currently, the only way I can give money back is through Paypal, so keep that in mind. I also request that you give me credit for the art, but obviously the idea itself is yours.

Current commissions:

Thanks for checking this out, and I hope you like anything I make for you!

Last edited:
It's gonna be a detailed face or full body image, and it won't be like the others (within 100x100 pixels) - it'll be closer to 200x200 or even 300x300. If you want an 8-bit PFP, it'd be way cheaper. Something like a 64x64 would probably be $5

Nah, I was just questioning it. I can't waist money on cosmetic purposes anyway XD
(Don't let me put you guys down! Buy this man's products.)