• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
When Blair's eyes locked onto Miles' after his comment, he could see the rage boiling inside her. He flinched slightly when the girl walked past him, and then gritted his teeth at her comeback. He almost felt bad. In fact, there was a slim chance he was going to apologize. But she just had to shoot an insult right back! What a bratty, immature thing to do. Miles angrily turned after Blair, about to proclaim that he probably could teleport them to victory if she wasn't so defensive and uncooperative- but he found himself unable to say such words and ended up just glaring at the girl before crossing his arms over his chest and huffing.
As Mikey attempted to calm the feuding pair, Miles clicked his tongue at the boy's words. "Yeah, there's others." he said simply. There was a whole group of them at school, he couldn't be bothered with remembering who exactly they were, however. "Fine, let's go." Miles agreed bitterly before opening a portal and stepping through it- leaving the others behind as he was teleported to the entrance of the building on street level. Miles muttered curses to himself as he waited for the others, whether he was pouting after his dispute with Blair or if the adrenaline was wearing off and things were finally sinking in to the boy's mind- he was obviously in a bad mood.

"Wait what you know there were other people why didn't you mention this sooner?" Mikey asked Miles. "I need a smoke, lets get to the cafe" Mikey told Blair and Miles lighting a cigarette. Walking down the stairs waving at the receptionist. "He jumped in his car and drove about 2 minuites he walked sown a alleyway and into a small internet cafe the barrister was a buff 50 or so man who looked really out of place. "Hey Rob, hows life treating you man."
"Good, Mikey for gods sake put the cigarette away kids go hear including you." Rob pointed at Mikey cigarette.
'Ahh you got me." Mikey laughed throwing the cigarette making his way to one of the computers "one pepsi perfect please." Mikey asked rob as he booted up the computer. "You guys got any idea what to search?" Mikey asked Blair and Miles.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Marco was a little annoyed when the girl didn't respond. He stood up and walked toward the door. His cheek hurt like hell, but nothing he couldn't handle. "C'mon if you wanna pound some skulls. Tah evry' one else, we'll be back wit some new recruits." Marco shoved the door open, smelling the city air. "I'm comin' for ya, scumbags." He mumbled to himself. Back on the main road, he turned onto the sidewalk. He didn't look back to see who was following, if he did he might be disheartened. So, Marco kept his stride, with or without anyone else.

Blair rolled her eyes as Mikey wanted to stop the bickering.
"If his head wouldn't be so full of cash, we wouldn't be having this conversation..." She muttered, making sure Miles didn't hear what she said this time.
The two boys began discussing about the others that have powers, which made her eyes widen. The people with coloured tips, the psychopath that was mopping blood and accused her of murdering their teacher (which kinda traumatized her), they all had Marks just like her and the bozos in front of her! She couldn't believe that so many people had superpowers, she totally zoned out. It was only until Mikey mentioned going to the cafe that she snapped out of her toughts. Suddenly, Miles teleported away, which made Blair roll her eyes. She made her way to the door and got off the roof.

When she exited the building and passed by Miles, she muttered once again.
"It's a good thing nobody was out here to see you teleport." She got in the back seat of the car and moved to sit by the window.
As they drove to the cafe, she couldn't help but, from time to time, stare at Miles' reflection in the window, and if he were to look at her, she would quickly look elsewhere, not wanting to give anything away.

When they entered the cafe, Blair once again zoned out, her mind drifting to the other kids who apparently had Marks. There were all of those kids who sat in the back, disrupting the boring harmony of English Class. Who knew what happened to those kids. Maybe they are hiding, maybe they for captured... or worse. If they would find them, maybe they would have a better of survival, of defeating the agents that are after them, of finding out the mistery behind their Marks. When she came back to reality, Mikey asked them what he should search. Blair thought for a second, then told him what he should do.
"Um... search 'Colourful Marks on hands'... hopefully tatoos won't come up."
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Thomas the trainer

Last edited:
Miles rolled his eyes at Blair's comment as she walked by him, mockingly lip syncing the words after she said them before following behind the girl. The car ride there was pretty silent, Miles hadn't thought about it but the fact that Mikey could drive was actually really useful. Miles' gaze drifted from place to place they passed, a couple of times the idea briefly crossed his mind that he should apologize to the others but it vanished just as easily as he thought of it- it wasn't his fault Blair couldn't take some constructive criticism. The couple of times his gaze wandered towards the girl, he ripped it away and convinced himself that he was upset with her.
As they unloaded the vehicle, Miles scowled at the building in front of him. No matter how many slums he visits, it still take him by surprise that such common establishments even exist. Of course, he had heart of internet cafes before- but he had expected something more high class. The... bar tender... was almost intimidating, Miles giving a brief nod before making sure to avoid eye contact with the man who Mikey seemed pretty familiar with. When they got to the computer, Miles spent a minute hovering over Mikey's shoulder before taking the seat next to the other boy and turning on that computer as well. He didn't want to have to share it like a couple of kids watching their friend play a game on his new hand held console. "We should probably split up to cover more research." Miles said gruffly, "I'll check the latest news to see what I can find. Someone should also probably see if we can get..." Miles trailed off. What was he saying? He didn't want to be involved with the others, it would just be more of a nuisance to him. Still, Mikey seemed pretty interested in them. Maybe Blair and Mikey would join their stupid group and Miles could be by himself. "See if we can get in contact with some of the others." Miles finished with a huff before adding, "anything we search can be traced as well so be sure not to leave any clues about our next moves."

"Yeah good idea" Mikey told Blair. Mikey opened up a tab in Vrypt a search engine that apparently can't be tracked searched several key word involving tattoos. and struggled to find anything. "How about missing children." Mikey suggested. "Bingo" Mikey happily exclaimed. After searching he found a news article he kept reading the article but less than a minuite later the article closed he typed in the URL but it said the website was down. "Fuck, How about..." Mikey began to speak but cut himself off going onto a chat website. Mikey entered a chat room talking about the missing persons, "Huh apparently, a bunch of kids went missing at school, were a teacher died." He looked at Miles and Blair. "You know anything bout this?" He asked.

Blair leaned over Mikey's shoulder, trying to see what he discovered. When she saw the chat room he was in, her eyes widened and she instinctively took a step back. They were talking about them, the way they disappeared without a trace, the way their teacher was killed and there was basically no evidence at the crime scene. Thankfully, her parents weren't part of the chat room, since they were dense enough to buy that she was on a camping trip. They were listing every kid that just poofed, who all seemed to be in the same English Class, the ones who had powers, just like the three of them. She took the mouse out of Mikey's hands and began scrolling up, the parents and staff (and some people who joined out of curiosity) were freaking out! They couldn't understand what had happened in that classroom that made all of those students vanish! Blair looked at the boys with worried eyes, then looked back at the monitor.
"We need to find the others..." She muttered loud enough for the guys to hear, as she was staring intensely at the list of missing teenagers, where her name was.
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Thomas the trainer

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles watched as people started to leave, he decided that that was that and he turned to Cole, "So what's the plan, what should we do first, may I suggest we get some new clothes before we start training, it's just that my clothes are not in the best condition" he said before absently checking his v-pad, he has been looking at a chat site about the incident, "also have you seen this Cole, it's about us, maybe we could leave a coded message for others like us on here" he said shrugging his shoulders.
@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Cole set her chin on her hands as she watched people file out of the hideout. She didn’t want people to leave; she thought it was better that they all stuck together. But as long as the others wanted to launch an attack, they put the rest of them in danger.

“What’s the plan?” Cole repeated, momentarily bemused, as she shook off her uneasy thoughts. “In the long run, stay alive. For now... yeah, I think you’re right. We’re all a little worse for wear, some new clothes would probably be best. Then we need to train; we don’t want anyone in the hands of the enemy longer than they have to be.”

When Stiles mentioned a chat room, Cole jerked to attention. “What? You’re not logged in, are you, they could track our location if you—“ She broke off as she began reading through some of the chats.

Beastie_Babe_21: idk what the hell happened, this whole thing is ridiculous. Mayb they all just ran off together for a coupla days?

k1ller: does that explain the dead teacher dummy it was prbly a massacre and the murderer couldn’t hide the teachers body fast enough

Guest_175: I have some insider info. Apparently there was little to no evidence, and this will more than likely be left as a cold case. Despite the number of missing students and the death of the teacher, the government seems strangely keen to cover it all up. I suggest that we all keep quiet about this on any other servers; we don’t want this place getting shut down, it’s the only place we can talk about this freely.

And so on and so forth. Cole was gratified to see that Stiles had not logged in—Yes, he has a brain! she thought gratefully—and she turned her gaze back to the holo-screen, studying the entries in the chat. Could one of the guests be the others? Or if they sent a coded message, would it be decrypted by undercover Hunters? In which case they’d be screwed. And if they did send a message, the code had to be simple enough for the others to decode; but that could result in someone they don’t want decoding it... decoding it. She glanced at Stiles.

“I don’t know,” she said finally. “I don’t know. On the off chance that they’re reading this chat, we might be putting our location out for nothing. And even if they are, they might not be able to decode the message. And if we make the code too easy, others may be able to decode it and find us. I mean, this Guest_175 person, he sounds reasonable, but as far as we know, he could be an undercover Hunter. I just... don’t know. But in the meantime, feel free to get some clothes online. I’ve got some for myself here.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles nodded slowly "yeah I guess that makes sense" he said before opening a different page and started looking at clothes, using a trick an old mate taught him he stopped his location being tracked and used his own money to buy the clothes, finding new boots and a decent pair of black jeans. He ordered them and waited for a while until he received a message that they had been delivered nearby, he quickly made his way outside and walked a good distance from the base to where his delivery was, he then made his way discreetly back to the base and walked to a secluded part of the base to change, he re-entered a minute later sighing to himself, he now had on the new boots and jeans but no shirt, he had already thrown his old clothes out before realising he had forgot clothing for his upper half, he walked over to where he had placed his v-pad down, without his shirt and jacket his chest scar and back tattoo were clearly visible. He proceeded to scroll through several more pages of clothes and order several grey tank-tops and a nice long black velvet coat. He stood waiting for the delivery, this one taking a little bit longer, once the notification came he walked calmly to the same spot and picked up his new package. Upon his return he left the box of tank-tops in a corner and put on the coat leaving it open, he decided if they were going to train he was going to leave his shirt off to avoid unnecessary damage to it, he had the coat on so he didn't get cold for now. He turned to Cole "we should train somewhere secluded, any ideas?" he asked cocking his head slightly.
@Night's Shadow

Miles leaned over to look at Mikey's computer. A chat room? Not the most reliable source- but why wasn't there any news? There weren't even missing child ads, which Miles knew for sure his parents would've posted by now. Who was monitoring the posts, and why were they filtering information? When Mikey asked about the incident at the school Miles nodded slowly, "Actually, I think you're the only one who got it that doesn't go to our school." the boy muttered as he glared at Mikey. It seemed a bit sketchy to him. Shaking his head, Miles' eyes scanned the screen as Blair scrolled rapidly. Up until this moment, Blair had done a pretty good job of hiding her emotions- but right now Miles saw pure panic on her face. It almost scared him. "Hey, calm down, Ghostie..." Miles furrowed his brows, as much as he tried Miles couldn't find any snarky comment to make, not while she was like this. "Okay, uh, maybe we can try to leave a message. It's possible the others have the same idea as us and are checking the chat. We'd have to be careful though, and if we send a message we probably shouldn't plan on coming back here anytime soon." Miles said thoughtfully, he really wasn't sure what the right way to go about this was.

Jackie listened to the conversation between Stiles and Cole. She couldn't believe that the others just left. Wasn't that dangerous? She understood the wide spread panic and high strung emotions everyone felt, but they weren't thinking logically. She heard talk of the chat room and getting new clothes, though as the group was cut in half in seemed a lot less lively all of the sudden. When Stiles spoke about training, Jackie gasped "The storage facility just outside of town." she said out loud as she fixed her glasses and sat upright in the chair. "Yeah, my dad used to work there. It's got a large warehouse as well as a yard, it's basically just a landfill now since it was abandoned a few years back." Jackie explained cautiously.

Blair glanced at Miles as he told her to calm down. He didn't make any mean comment, but Blair still had that impulse of glaring at him... But she didn't. He was right, she needed to calm down. She couldn't show this level of weakness, especially in front of these dunces. It's not like any of them would try to be the responsible one, the leader. So she took a deep breath and stood straight. She needed to take an executive decision.
"We won't leave any message, it's too risky. Who knows who is watching this chat, waiting for someone to slip up." She said, her expression very serious. "And even if the others with Marks will read it, who's to say that they're on out side? Maybe they joined those agents in hopes of saving their skin. I think the best thing to do is lay low and not draw any attention to us." She grabbed the mouse from Mikey and exited the chat room, in case someone would come up behind them and get suspicious.
"Let's get going back to the apartment. We could train some more, or come up with a strategy on how we can find out more about these things." She gave her Mark a long gaze, before covering it up with her left hand. She turned towards the exit and walked slowly, so that the others could follow her. She didn't want to act stuck up, but someone needed to stop them before they would get in trouble.
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Thomas the trainer

"Ok well thats enough for today, you guys wait in the car I gotta do some stuff so give me a minuite." Mikey cheerfully told Miles and tried to be loud enough for Blair to hear. Mikey approached Rob. "Hey Rob I'm kinda in a rough spot right know..." Mikey told Rob before he was interrupted
"I'm not lending you money." Rob sighed.
"No not that I have a letter I need you to deliver." Mikey explained looking away from Rob.
"To Who?" Rob asked worried.
"Doesn't matter, will you do this or not." Mikey seriously told Rob.
"Ok fine." Rob accepted. Mikey reached into the coat to pull out the letter
"if I'm not back in a month send the letter." Mikey explained nervously, and began to walk away.
"Micheal, stay safe." Rob softly told Mikey looking sad all Mikey did was give a thumbs up and walk out not paying.
"Sorry bout that guys lets Roll." Mikey told Blair and Miles driving to the Apartment.

=Nightshade=

“Storage facility?” Cole mused. “That could work. Secluded, unlikely to be discovered... I hope. It’s not like anyone else has any other ideas, so that sounds about right. Alright then, once everyone is good to go in terms of attire, we can head over there and start hitting some things.” With that, she stood and headed over to the pile of folded clothes she had for herself as an emergency reserve in the hideout, then changed into a black T-shirt and a pair of jean shorts.

Idly, Cole focused her mind on her hand as she waited for the others, trying to make acid bubble to the surface of her skin. She blinked at her palm before pinching a stray string on her shorts. It dissolved, and she felt a slight pang of satisfaction before the smell of citrus filled the air. Cole suppressed a frustrated grunt. They had a long way to go before they achieved mastery...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles listened to what Jackie said and nodded along as Cole spoke, "That place sounds great, I'll head over while people change, I can check if the coast is clear" he said before making his way out of the base and towards the storage facility, he knew the one she was talking about and eventually made it. He made his way inside and gave the place a quick once over, seemed clear. He decided he might as well wait here and sat on an old box. The quiet of the storage facility was interrupted by the footsteps of some people outside, he snuck over to where they were and listened, he heard two men talking, "Why would they be here, there teenagers not hobos" one said, the other sighed before responding with "yeah, but they know we're after them so they would probably find somewhere inconspicuous and also we were ordered to search the area, this place is in the area" he finished and started to walk towards the door, Stiles tensed as they entered and snuck up behind them, he grabbed one of them, knocking him over and the two wrestled for a second, Stiles coat came off in the tumble and the guy lost a few weapons, but eventually Stiles stood up holding the guy as a shield as his friend turned and fired, the shot killed the man he was holding. Stiles then grabbed the dead man's gun, as he was pushed backwards, he felt a sharp pain in his back and he glanced down, he had been shoved into a metal rod that had been jutting out of a pillar, "oh for the love of god", he muttered before the second guy stepped over and bent the rod so that Stiles couldn't pull himself off it, but Stiles smiled and raised the gun, "you shouldn't have got so close, mate" he said firing point blank into the guys head, blood spattering over Stiles' face, the second guy dropped dead, Stiles sighed and looked around, his feet just about touched the floor, "well guess I will have to wait for the others" he sighed as he began to quietly hum to himself, based on his loose knowledge, he had about 30 to 60 minutes before he bled out, if the others could make it and get the rod out of him then he might heal, if not he would die and then have to wait 15 minutes.

=Nightshade=

“No, Stiles, don’t go alo—“ But he was already gone. Cole sighed before rising to her feet. “Ugh. If he gets jumped, I don’t know if I can forgive myself. I’m going to go after him, make sure he didn’t get himself killed... again.” With that, she slipped through the hologram and ran off towards the area Jackie had mentioned.

When Cole arrived, she recoiled at the sight of splashes of red. Blood? Oh, no. God, no. Please. Hands shaking, she took a step into the storage unit. Another. And another. That’s it, Cole. Just keep moving. Just keep—HOLY SHIT. “Stiles!” she hissed in surprise as she broke into a run towards him, seeing him hanging from a metal rod. Bodies lay haphazardly around the floor. “What the hell hap—“

Movement! “Get away from me!” she shouted, barely ducking a heavy strike that had been aimed at her head. It seemed reinforcements for the ones Stiles had beaten had arrived. Hands reached for her, and she ran at her assailant, ducking his strike and giving him a vicious elbow to the ribs. “Merry Christmas,” she grunted in response to his muffled groan of pain. “Take this!” An uppercut to the chin followed by a killer right hook to the jaw sent him sprawling.

Cole glanced around, trying to spot a possible comrade of the man she’d just downed. When she saw no one, she turned her attention to Stiles. “Are you okay? What happened? Actually, no, save your strength, I can probably figure that out. Cmon, we gotta—“ She broke off into a sudden instinctive hiccup as a heavy blow landed on her temple. Her senses scrambled, she felt herself falling over, and curled herself into a ball. A kick connected with her ribs, then another on her stomach. She coughed, and blood trickled from her mouth. As she felt herself spiraling into darkness, she heard a wily, cunning female voice.

“Tch. Blood on my shoe,” it purred. “Take the boy and hide them. We don’t want the others being discouraged, do we? Once we’ve caught as many as possible, we can get moving. The boss is not a patient man.”

Miles let out a short whistle when Blair suddenly took control of the situation, "Ay-ay, captain!" Miles mockingly saluted the girl as she began giving out commands. In all honesty, he was sort of impressed the her sudden resolve, but obviously that wouldn't be shown past the taunting words. When Mikey suggested that the others go to the car, Miles huffed as he shoved his hands in his pockets and bitterly muttered "Why's everyone so bossy all of the sudden?"Miles strolled out of the building at a casual pace, looking Blair up and down before shrugging. "You seem kinda tense, Ghostie." Miles commented nonchalantly. The boy paused for a moment before shrugging, "I wouldn't worry about stuff too much, it'll just get in your head." Miles, for a brief moment, seemed like he was trying to comfort Blair, but quickly refocused the conversation to himself "Why there's no need to be afraid when you've got big strong Miles to protect you!" Miles exclaimed and pointed his thumb at his chest with an almost teasing smile.
Just in time, Mikey rejoined the group and they all loaded into the vehicle. As Mikey drove, the car was fairly quiet and the road peaceful. They group was nearing the apartment when a sudden thud could be heard overhead. The roof of the car trembled for a moment before it was ripped off entirely and sent flying down the road. Within a matter of minutes, two agent-looking men jumped into the open vehicle with guns in hand. Unlike the stun guns that Miles had earlier encountered, these guns were equipped with syringe like needles that were shot out and lodged into the marked groups' skin. Nobody had enough time to react, and in a matter a seconds the group would feel drowsy as the propofol (sleepy drug) entered their blood stream.

Jackie watched Stiles leave, bringing her knees to her chest and chewing her lip nervously. There wouldn't be any danger right? She totally wasn't sending her friends straight into danger, right? The girl watched Cole leave too and stayed silent. Her mind wandered to Cole playing with her powers and she shook her head. Honestly, she didn't want anything to do with her abilities, they seemed rather destructive and messing up could mean the whole alley could end up being destroyed. Not to mention she still couldn't activate it, unlike most of the others who were slowly mastering their powers. After what seemed like a long amount of time had passed, Jackie suddenly sprung to her feet. "I think I'll check on him them" the girl said to herself, the idea of Stiles and Jackie being hurt finally becoming too much for her.
Jackie started down the street timidly, hands trembling and eyes nervously shifting to every moving object. Jackie pushed her glasses further onto her nose and paused for a moment to compose herself and take a breath, that was when she heard the clatter of objects from the storage unit. Jackie froze, "Oh god, oh god, oh god-" the girl whispered to herself as she felt tears well in her eyes, without warning she broke into a sprint. "Please be okay..." Jackie felt her breathing quicken and panic over take her as she came upon the building. Jackie looked around to find the place empty beside the few blood splatters, the girl was hardly breathing as she turned to head back before being met with a hard impact to her stomach. Jackie rolled backwards a few feet and sputtered as she attempted to get up, looking over the rim of her glasses at a large bearded man with a grin, who seemed to be using a long metal beam as a weapon.
"Well, that was easy." the man chuckled as he pulled his arm back to deliver another blow. Jackie's eyes grew wide and as a last moment resort gathered all of her will into her fist before pounding it against the floor. By what seemed like a miracle, Jackie's ability had activated an a quake was sent through the ground, causing the unprepared man to lose balance and fall backwards. The man wasn't down for long, but it gave Jackie time to get to her feet. The girl ran with all her might, desperately searching for help.
"Stiles! Cole!" the girl cried out, but received no response. Jackie, who could feel the power still rushing to her fist, tries desperately to distribute some to her legs, but her efforts were futile. The girl couldn't even hear the approaching footsteps over her own thoughts, the man had caught up to her and delivered another blow to her head. Jackie let out a groan as she fell forward.
"Hey man, we're not trying to kill them!" she heard one voice call out before several bouts of laughter. Then, everything spiraled into darkness.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles hwad lost to much blood to focus properly but he watched as Cole entered and ran over. When the woman jumped her he attempted to cry out "h..hey leave her...leave her alone" he stuttered as he coughed up more blood. At the woman's orders a burly man cam in and dealt with the bodies of the agents before removing the bar from Stiles torso and he collapsed to the ground throwing up further gushes of blood and his vision finally went as he died. The man grabbed Stiles body and carried him away.

Stiles opened his eyes, he was back in the void, he remembered what had happened in the storage facility, "no I need to go back Cole is in danger and Jackie doesn't know what happened, I need to..." he stopped as he noticed a presence "Forsythe you must be calm, there is nothing you can do for them" the person said, Stiles looked at the person, it was a woman, she was very skeletal and wearing a black hooded cloak. "Are you death?" he asked, the woman nodded and spoke "I like to make myself known to those of humanity who gain such abilities as yours" she smiled and then turned and walked towards the light. Stiles watched her leave and the let himself float through the void, in ten minutes he would be back, he just hoped the others could deal with any problems.

Makura decided to step out for a while. "I think I'll step out for little while." So Makura went out for awhile without knowing the dangers that awaits him. So he continued to walk until he encountered the same shady man he saw the first time. "I see you escaped young one. But I'm not going to let get away this time.", said the shady man. "Oh great not you again...I thought I got away from you for good." Makura said. "Enough chitchat, you're coming with me this time!" He took out the same remote he used to shock him and pressed it. "Uh oh..." Makura said before he got shocked. Makura screamed at the top of his lungs until he fell unconscious on the ground. "Now I finally got you...you pathetic Marked." he picked up Makura and put him in the van. The van arrived at the HQ. The shady man turned out to be a hunter. He picked up Makura and threw him into a cell. Makura stayed laying down unconsciously.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles opened his eyes and gasped loudly as his breath returned to his lungs, he then realised he wasn't touching the ground, he had a metal collar around his neck and a cuff on each wrist, the cuffs were attached to chains that he was hanging from. His wrists hurt like crazy and there was a bright light in his face. "Hello Forsythe, I hear you took out two men single handedly, well I mean I guess you are immortal after all" there was a chuckle and then he heard a slight buzz come from his collar and then everything hurt, he coughed up a large amount of blood and weighed in pain, "you see however that when I take your immortality from you, those previous deaths take quite a toll on your body, now I will give you back your immortality but only just before you die, then after 15 minutes we'll go again" another chuckle. "What do you *cough* want?", yet another chuckle "oh I don't want anything, I just don't like when kids try to play the hero, so I'm giving you a punishment that I think fits you well enough" the man said, as the pain became unbearable and Stiles let out a devastating cry of pain.

=Nightshade=

Cole awoke in an awkward position, hanging by her wrists, with a pounding headache. She groaned upon waking, before realizing through blurry eyes that she wasn’t alone. A tall, scary-looking woman stood just in front of her, caressing a curved knife. She reminded the girl of a cross between a cat surveying its trapped prey, and a snake anticipating a kill.

A cool touch on her cheek snapped Cole out of her half-delirious musings. She tried to shy away from the knife, failing, naturally. The woman withdrew the knife and began to circle her helpless form.

“You have a pretty face,” the familiar female voice purred. Cole recognized it as the voice of the one who’d knocked her out. “Such a pity I’ve been charged with messing it up. Let’s see... how should we do this? I know: I take you as far as you'll go before passing out. Then we’ll patch you up, wait a day, and do it again!” The woman seemed creepily excited, talking about her inevitable torture like a child in a candy store. Cole felt a tremor of fear trickle down her spine.

“What’s wrong?” the woman asked, practically giggling with sadistic delight. “You don’t like sharp objects?” Again, the knife was brought to her face level, and Cole cringed. “Oh, well. Let the fun begin!”

The knife was raised, then brought down hard. And Cole screamed.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Um Um Um Um... crap, Marco wait!" Luzen called out as he followed Marco. He had no idea what else to do. Only him and Marco were up to fight, but two against an entire fleet? Still, he couldn't just wait and do nothing.
"Soo...what should we- wha?" Luzen immediately turned at the sound of a yell. Behind him.
Where everyone else was.
"Shiiiit!" Luzen cried out as he ran towards the voice. It was quite the view. Stiles had a metal rod going through his chest, and Cole was knocked out, being carried by a woman.
"Wha-hey! Sto-" before he could continue, a man ran over and hit him the cheek.
Huh, Deja Vu. Luzen thought as he crashed into the wall. He stumbled up and put his hand forward, which began to shine brightly. "Big mistake bud." Luzen hissed, as his hand sent a flash of light at the man.
Once the light faded, the man blinked, then laughed "Were you trying to blind me? How cute."
"Wha-" was all Luzen could say before getting kicked in the ribs and being knocked out.

Luzen awoke with a start, glancing around furiously. He could barely see anything, it was so dark. He heard shuffling before he felt a fist connect with his cheek, again. The same man was there, wearing night vision goggles.
"Welcome to out torture chamber, where those who don't agree with our methods are corrected. I'll make you regret killing my friend" he explained with a grin, not that Luzen could see it.
Luzen grinned back "What? You gonna kill me?"
The man punched him again. "No, just torture. It's amazing, honestly, how simple it was to get you. I'm surprised my friend died to one of you 'flashes'."
Luzen remained quiet, feeling his power source. He had saved up a little light for attacks, but his body was being restrained, and even if he did kill the man, nothing would change. He felt ashamed. He could have helped Cole, Stiles, and the others, but he just screwed up.
The man frowned. "You don't look very scared. Let's fix that."
And he put his hand on Luzen's throat.

Miles groaned as he slowly blinked awake, a dull ache in his body causing him to sit upright before doubling over. "Where-" the boy blinked slowly and rubbed his head, only to find the chain of his hand cuffs dangling in front of his face. Miles narrowed his eyes, pulling his wrists apart to test the strength of the cuffs as he sort of remembered being ambushed. Were they captured? Miles looked around, still groggy and weak from being drugged, a short sigh of relief escaped his lips at seeing both Mikey and Blair still asleep at the back of his cell. Miles leaned forward, getting to his feet, so he could see outside of the bars of his cell. "Hey!" Miles called with a growl at the two guards who stood on either side of the cell. "Hey, asshole, I'm talking to you!" Miles cursed at one of the men, only to receive a 'shaddup' in response. Miles, rather offended, snapped back "I'd watch out if I were y-" when the boy placed his hands on the bars of the cell, they suddenly were covered in sparkling electricity, a brief shock being sent through Mile's body before he released and stumbled backwards. Panting, Miles muttered a curse and kicked the ground before walking back towards his companions. At least they were safe and together, he decided to wait for them to wake up.

Jackie tugged frantically on the chain that held her hands above her head. For now, her captor had left to somewhere ahe didnt know. Since waking up, Jackie found herself alone in the room besides the man who was earlier asking questions about the whereabouts of the other marked. No matter how much she struggled, the girl could neither free herself or activate her powers. When the man reappeared, Jackie's eyes widened in fear and she stayed perfectly still in hopes that he would somehow not notice her. The man before her was large and hairy, resembling a bear- and Jackie wouldn't have recgonized him if he didn't speak, but his voice sent chills down her spine. It was the man who has captured her. "I like your powers..." The man said suddenly, opening the case beside him and pulling a long, thin, rod from it. "I think I want them." He chuckled, running his hands across the metal surface of the rod before pressing it against Jackie's side.
"Please, you can have it. I don't want it naymore! Dont hurt me, please not my friends either. I'll do anything!" Jackie pleaded, tears streaming down her cheeks as she was practically yelling at the man across from her. The man chuckled, not moving from his spot as he locked eyes with the terrified girl.
"Oh, trust me, we always get what we want." The man sighed as if briefly distracted before, without warning, raising the rod and striking Jackie across the stomach with it. The girl gasped out of shock at first before the stinging pain made her whimper, still she didn't have time to even let out a cry before another blow was landed by the small but painful weapon. The attacks were quick but brutal, Jackie could barely hear the man's amused chuckles over the ripping of her own flank under her clothes that were slowly tearing.

Mikey leaned down to put on the radio he felt a sharp sudden prick in his neck he went to touch it when he fell forward unconscious hitting his head on the wheel. When Mikey was woken up By Miles. "Shut up!" Mikey shouted trying to stretch when he felt his handcuffs restraining him he was still in the same clothes he nudjed his jacket pocket with the gun it. "Oh thank god." Mikey thought. "Where are we?" Mikey nervously asked tired. "No we didn't get captured did we?" Mikey asked again this time begging to panic. "Oh we're so fucked" he began to mutter to himself.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles' body hung limp from his restraints, his astral form was in the void, he had about a minute until he woke up, so far in his torture this was his 15 time that he had died. He was sat at a table Death had across from Death playing chess, Death had suggested that they do this when he came here, it passed the time and she said if he beat her he could ask her anything and she would answer truthfully. So far out of 14 games he had won 0, Death was very good at chess. Just as Death won again for the 15th time, he woke up.

As he opened his eyes he noticed that he was being taken down from his restraints and was then handcuffed, he still had his ability so torture must be over for the day. He was walked to an area with multiple cells. He was walked past a cell with three marked kids in it (Miles, Mikey and Blair) as they took him to his cell, he wondered if they went to his school. He was thrown into a cell that judging by the size would probably be more than just his cell.

I'd watch out if I were y-
Shut up!... Where are we?

"Ugh... my head is killing me..." Blair muttered as the world slowly came into view. She stared at the ugly and dirty ceiling as her memories quickly came flooding back. After they left the café, she got into Mikey's car, waiting for them to arrive at the apartment, when suddenly two ugly agents ambushed her and infused some sort of sleeping liquid in her blood before she could activate her powers. Miles and Mikey, they were with her too! She quickly sat up, her eyes searching every segment of the room before they landed on her two idiot friends(well... friend and 'associate'). She let out a sigh of relief, before looking down at the cuffs around her wrists. The Mark on her hand wasn't glowing, like it did everyday after appearing on her hand. They were stopping her Phasing. Her face scrunched up into a scowl for a moment, before softening and becoming a little more aloof. She pushed herself against a wall and stared down at her feet.
"Well... this is not that surprising." She whispered, just loud enough for Miles and Mikey to hear.
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Thomas the trainer

(OOC: Sorry, there's kinda a lot of foul language in this one) >>>
Miles' head was dropped in defeat, granted he was doing a pretty good job of staying calm. At least, he was up until he heard the jingle of Mikey's chains. Miles looked up slowly, at the other male's first question, Miles stayed silent. "Captured." Miles repeated under his breath, but it wasn't until Mikey claimed that they were fucked, it was at that moment that Miles snapped. "Yeah, we are!" Miles growled at Mikey, "We're so fucking screwed. How? We were prepared, we made sure not to let this happen. I- I made sure. I couldn't have lost, I didn't make a mistake. I can't be here, what the hell- none of us can! Were the hell is the place, this can't be legal. Oh my god, they're gonna kill us." Miles' eyes grew wide and his breathing shallow as he rambled. Miles hadn't even noticed that Blair woke up until he heard the slightest whisper from under her breath. Miles' gaze was slowly drawn towards the girl, lips pressed tightly together and fists curled into balls at his side. This was Blair's fault- it was all her fault! If he had gone on his own instead of teaming up with her and Mikey, then he'd be safe. He was sure of it! And yet here he was... all because of Blair. Miles stare hardened into a rather intense glare, "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you-" the boy sighed out with a breath, "I shouldn't have followed this sad fuck into his foreboding ass apartment, and I definitely should've told you to fuck off when I had the chance." Miles scoffed, gaze unmoving.

The torture seemed to go on for a very long time, thought only 15 minutes had passed. It appeared the girl's tormentor had grown bored of her once she didn't have enough air left in her to scream. The man was humming to himself as he folded his rod and tucked it back into its case, seeming rather jolly despite what had just happened. "Why?" Suddenly Jackie's raspy voice choked out a single word, causing the man to raise a brow and a devious grin to curl across his thin lips. "Why are you doing this? We don't want this! We didn't chose this!" Jackie cried out, tears streamed down her cheeks and she clenched her jaw, though there was no anger in her voice.
The man, sighed and shook his head. "I do what I want because I can." the man said with a cackle, causing Jackie to cringe at the lack of explanation and vicious laughter. "Just to let you know, you can drop the innocent act. Nobody here is going to feel bad, in fact- we all despise you." the man laughed again as if he were saying some sort of inside joke, he laughed as he left the room and all the way down the hall. Jackie, honestly, was relieved just to be getting a break. Even though she was still in pain, still alone and confused and scared, at least for now the hitting had stopped. Eventually, a pair of man and woman came and unlatched the girl from the hanging shackles, to which she immediately fell to the floor- too weak to catch herself. Despite her desperate state, in which she clearly couldn't fight back, they still slipped a pair of cuffs around her wrists and practically dragged her into a room with clusters of cells. Jackie's blurry gaze, from which she couldn't very well make things out because she had lost her glasses, she could see figures in the cells- though she didn't know who they were. When she was thrown into her own cell, Jackie sat on the cold floor and sighed of relief. The girl suddenly noticed Stiles, granted she could barely see his face, and crawled towards him frantically. "Stiles?" She gasped, though her voice was hoarse from screaming. "Oh my... you look terrible." she sighed, feeling hot tears well up yet again.

Makura woke up from his little "nap". "Ugh...what happened? W-Where am I." he asked himself. He looked around in confusion. He noticed that he was in a cell. "Oh my god, I'm in a cell." he said to himself. But how did I get myself in this situation?" He then remembered what happened to himself before he got in this mess. "This is some BS...I wanted to go for a walk, I get found by the same hunter I met the first time, tasered, and now I'm brought here...I got find a way out of here but how..." Makura just sat there thinking about how to get out the cell and escape. "Not to mention, I have to find the guys again. *sighs* This is such a pain."

=Nightshade=

Cole awoke groggily through a haze of pain. The woman was gone, and a man had taken her place. She was dropped from the chains, recuffed, and led to a cell by a rough hand on her bicep. Lucid enough to have a sense of her predicament, she attempted to bite the guy, but he threw her into the cell before she could get close enough.

The girl groaned; her head was pounding like someone was banging on it with a pair of drumsticks. Bruises had bloomed all over her body like sickening flowers, blood peppering their blackish petals. In the dim light, Cole could barely make out two other huddled figures. “Jackie?” she managed to cough out through a raspy throat. “Stiles? Is that you guys?“ She blinked, trying to clear her blurry vision and half-delirious mind. “So screwed, we are so screwed. Ugh, this is so... I’d call it crappy, but that’d be an insult to all the other crappy experiences in my life.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles turned as the other two entered, they were alive, that was good. When Jackie said he looked terrible he almost on instinct forced himself to heal, "I'm doing better than you guys, they have to leave my ability on or it kills me, so they must want us alive for some reason, were you guys asked any questions, I wasn't really in the right frame of mind to be asked questions to be honest" he then started to explain the extent of his torture, "yeah so I died a lot, 15 times I think. But hey I'll live it's fine" he said to himself chuckling slightly at the really bad play on words. He looked at the two, he wished he could help but as someone who now looked like he hadn't even been tortured he wasn't sure what to say "are..you alright..Cole..I mean emotionally, you too Jackie, this is messed up after all, torturing kids" he shook his head and moved closer to Jackie and Cole. As he sat with them he realised that there was another form of torture that could be used on him, they could force him to endure the same thing as someone, but he would survive as he watched them die. He had to find a way out of here.
@Night's Shadow @Barefoot_Kittens

"Shut the Fuck Up!" Mikey Shouted at Miles stomping towards him looking down at his fierce glaze matching it. "You stuck up Brat who has had every thing served to you on a silver platter if it wasn't for me you'd be taken in hours, and I took you in because i thought you were a bunch of homeless kids that needed help, not super humans, so how fucking Dare you speak to me like that!" Mikey Yelled at Miles. Although Mikey sounded angry inside but he was petrified.

Jackie blinked at Cole, unable to think of anything to say. At least they were together, hopefully that meant that nobody was killed. "Want us alive?" Jackie repeated the words with furrowed brows, her eyes suddenly grew wide as she recalled her tormentor's words. "I'm fine, I guess. I mean, as good as I can be in this situation." the girl whispered before looking up, "I don't know, but maybe they're trying to take our powers. I mean, that doesn't really make sense- but the guy, he said he wanted my powers. That has to mean something." the girl mutter thoughtfully, trying to figure something out from the limited details. "I don't know, but we need to escape." Jackie's voice was hardly audible as her gaze fell to the floor. "Once we get out, we'll call the cops. And they'll protect us- they have too!" Jackie exclaimed in such a way that was obvious she didn't even believe what she was saying.

Yasashi dragged his bare feet through the halls as he wandered out of boredom, the boy didn't even look up at the occasional screams of pain or shouts for help that echoed through the building. Zashi's frail body and bruised face didn't falter at the horrific sounds and sights, he looked unfortunately comfortable besides the thick shock collar around his neck and the way he carried his aching body. His tired eyes were half closed, but alert enough to avoid any confrontation- still it seemed he wasn't careful enough as the door he happening to be passing in front of suddenly slammed open. A man opened the door in a hurry, Zashi just barely stumbling backwards to avoid being hit. The man was large, just as most of the agents, and had a sort of sadisticly satisfied expression. "Huh, what do you want?" the man asked as he looked Zashi up and down, obviously expecting an answer.
Zashi, who truly had no intention of running into the man, knew better than to not answer so he made something up, "The torture chambers seem to be busy. Did you find all of them?" Zashi asked in a monotone voice, avoiding eye contact with the man. He somewhat knew about the captured kids, he was the one who tracked and found them after all, but he wasn't ever given any information outside of a picture of whoever he was supposed to find. At first he was curious about who he was sentencing the ill fate to, but over time he learned to not ask.
"What's it to you." the man growled, Zashi's body tensed slightly out of instinctive fear before he shrugged.
"I don't know." Zashi shrugged. The man was silent for a moment before he just huffed out loud and shoved Zashi to the side, the prisoner nearly falling but catching himself as he watched the agent marched away. He seemed... occupied. Any other time, Zashi was sure the man would get angry and take some time to 'teach him a lesson' but this time it seemed his mind was elsewhere. Zashi let out an inaudible sigh before looking down the hall and considering whether he should continue or return to his cell. Zashi slept in the main holding chamber, the cluster of cells that 'important' prisoners stayed in- this was because he 'didn't deserve a room'- and while he was forbidden to talk with the other prisoners, he was always able to see who went in and out. The boy deciding not to push his luck, turned around and began back towards the holding chamber. As Zashi neared the cells, a rather obscene shout caused him to look up- whoever these prisoners were... they sure were rambunctious. Zashi assumed that the agents simply hadn't had their fun with the group yet. Zashi entered the chamber to find the cell he typically stayed in was full- actually, all the cells were full! Zashi couldn't remember the last time the agency had captured a group so large. The boy, careful not to catch the guard's attentions, turned his dull gaze towards on of the cells and his eyes grew wide, face suddenly coming to life with shock. The boy quickly looked away, muttering to himself as he hurriedly turned around and left the room. No way, he had to be imagining things. They were all marked?

Feeling his weak hand touch cold rock, Erik slowly came to and groggily pressed his other hand to his throbbing head. He could barely see--if not for what seemed like TV static filling his vision, then the near-complete absence of light--but from what he could make out, he was alone. His memory of what had transpired hours ago returned to him when the pain of his injuries did, courtesy of soldiers similar to the ones from school that had been armed with all kinds of weapons and gadgets. One of the soldiers that had arrived at the scene when he and Luzen had gone to check on Cole, Stiles, and Jackie had donned rubber armor, rendering him impervious to Erik's attacks and enabling him to apprehend him with ease; no doubt, the demonstration the electrified soldiers from school had provided allowed the Absorption to be more prepared for their next attack.

Erik felt the rough texture of dried blood as well as the stinging pain of his injuries all over his body, the recollection of each one's origin burned into his mind. Using his hands to... wait; that didn't feel like his hands, nor did it even feel like human skin. Squinting his eyes, he noticed gloves made of an unfamiliar material around his hands, literally pinned to his arms by the cuffs that had also been tightened around his wrists. Other than the faint smell of car tires, Erik couldn't quite place a finger on what they were made of.. until he tried to use his ability. Despite the familiar crackling sensation within his hands whenever the lightning coursed through him, there had been no visible change, which likely meant that the gloves were made of a particularly strong rubber in order to completely reject the outward flow of current. It wasn't like he could attempt to stretch them out and break them even if he was strong enough either, courtesy of his handcuffs; it seemed like Erik had been given "special care" and no loose ends to exploit.

Once the ringing in his ears had subsided, he was finally made aware of faint dialogue coming from the cells next to his: worried murmurs coming from familiar voices from one side and furious but muffled shouts coming from the other were most prevalent. Erik desperately wanted to call out to whoever would listen or ask Cole, Luzen, and the others if they were okay, but the pit of dread and hopelessness weighed his spirit down as he instead resigned himself to weakly sitting against the wall of his cell, simply waiting for his turn to get tortured like everyone else.