• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin took out his phone and sent a message to Oliver " where are you, do you have a place I can stay at? Ppl are hunting me down" he turned off his phone and went into his apartment. He started to pack his bags and he put on his mask. It resembled a restrained covering his mouth, with clamps along the lips. He put a knife in his bag, just in case things got messy and left the apartment. Even if Oliver couldn't help him he wouldnt be staying round here.

Miles rolled his eyes when the girl finally realized they shared the common trait of a mark, "There you go, Sherlock- way to put two and two together." the boy sarcastically praised before she continued. Ghost powers? She didn't explain it all that thoroughly, perhaps she didn't 100% know what her ability was yet. Then gain, neither did her. "So you can go permeable? That's actually useful." the boy muttered the last part to himself- it wasn't some stupid power like super strength or laser-eyes. "Yeah-" the male trailed off as she mentioned being attacked, "He didn't put up much of a fight though! It was an easy victory." Miles quickly added to make sure she didn't label him as weak or anything. Mile's eyes rolled up to the darkened sky- it was getting late. Miles huffed, "We can't go home." the boy muttered bitterly. "Not that I'm assuming anyone would miss you. Just warning you not to do something stupid and endanger other people." Miles shrugged. "At any rate- it's getting late. I'm gonna find somewhere to turn in for the night. Good luck with the rest of your life, ghost girl!" Miles waved the girl off making sure to emphasize on the point that he didn't want her to follow. Though, perhaps he did want her to follow- otherwise he'd be awfully lonely. The boy looked back over his shoulder before shaking his head, that idiot would just hold him back.
@Tudor21G

Neon took in everything. His brain had a habit of summarizing everything that happens. Okay, so, first, everything was in chaos, he didn’t go to school. Was that a plus? He ran nearly all day, saw a freaking explosion of fire, came to this place, and all these people had a strange mark on their hand like him. Long story short, today sucked. He was tired. Running for hours straight really takes it out of a guy. “I’m exhausted.” He said aloud. He wasn’t talking to anyone, more like to himself. “I’m gonna turn in.” He said. He flopped onto a random chair. The shapes appeared again, this time a triangle and a rhombus. “Go away.” He drowsily said to them, as if he expected them to listen. They didn’t. Neon was too exhausted to deal with this an just fell asleep.

Last edited:
Blair looked shocked at the dude. Her face scrunched into a scowl.
"Excuse you????!!!" She asked the dude, raising her tone just the right amount. "Well, who in the Goddamn peaceful hell are you to say that?!" She literally could not believe this dude. He looked much worse than her, and now he was being a total butt. He walked away, but Blair wasn't done with him. "Oi, where do you think you're going, mate? I ain't done with you!" She called after him, fuming. She speed walked over to his side. "Well, mister Fancy Panties, I don't think you'll handle anything on your own, given by how you look. And for the record, the only ones who would even miss you are the ones that you pay. I can tell that you're a snobby rich kid." It was her time to roast him, and she thought She did pretty good. Of course, don't get the wrong idea! She only followed him because she thought she would have a better chance in battle... yeah.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Miles rolled his eyes as the girl rose her voice, of course she would just get louder- what a pain. When the male looked down, no doubt the girl had found her way right beside him. Mist Fancy Pants? What was this third grade? Miles' kept his cool blue gaze forward, an emotionless expression on his face. But if one looked close enough, they could tell he was listening. He furrowed his brows when she commented on his appearance. Handsome? Check. Calm, Cool, and Collected? Check? Miles thought he looked just fine- the bruises would go away in time. When the girl began raining insults, Miles scoffed. Actually, that kinda hurt. I mean, obviously they'd miss him, but his parents would too. Right? Snobby rich kid... wow. He usually would ignore such petty comments, but something about this girl just made him want to fight back. "Oh yeah? And I can tell that you're just some brat who think's she tougher than she is because she built some stupid fake wall to keep out all the realities of life- you just refuse to be the damsel in distress, don't ya?" Miles bent over slightly so he was closer to her face, a satirizing grin on his face.
@Tudor21G

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Marco finished up the first episode in the 400th season, thinking Man, they really outdid themselves. By that point, most others were asleep, and Marco decided to follow suit. "Night guys" Marco whispered to no one in particular. He fell into a light sleep with one eye open, like his father taught him to do when safety wasn't ensured.

Blair listened closely to what this national jerk had to say. He called her a brat who built up 'stupid fake wall'. The girl looked ahead, her face emotionless.
"...so what if I am?" She said with a flat tone. She looked the boy dead in the eye. "What 's it to ya?" She moved her head so that their faces were an inch apart. "This facade has gotten me through my annoying brother, pesky boys and those agents that attacked me earlier, so I would say it's a part of who I am now. And I'm proud of who I am." She looked forward. "But anyways, it's pretty dark. We should find somewhere to go out of the way, somewhere that wouldn't attract the agents' attention."
@Barefoot_Kittens

As the girl spoke, Miles almost felt pity for her. In a way, everyone built walls so maybe it's a goo thing to just accept it. At any rate, Miles insult seemed to fall a little short of actually hurting her feelings. "We?" Miles scoffed. Was this girl crazy- he didn't even know her name! Then again, they did have the same class for how long now? The male rolled his eyes after a moment and shrugged, "Well, if you insist on following me like a lost puppy-" a quickly vanishing smirk danced onto his lips and then left at the thought of the analogy, "I guess we have a better chance of getting through the night together. But that's it. Then I have shit to do, got it ghost girl?" Miles cocked a brow acting like her presence was a real nuisance. Miles looked around, where were they supposed to sleep anyways? An alley? Like with all the trash and stuff? The thought caused Miles, who had never slept on anything other than silk before, to shudder. But its not like anyone would just let them inside, either. Perhaps they could sleep in one of his parents warehouses, he had the keys. The male suddenly realized he had left his bag before- "Shit." Miles muttered. The boy gave an extra moment of thought before an idea came to mind, where did any movie character go to hide overnight? "Under a bridge?" the Miles offered surprisingly asking for the girl's opinion on the sleeping spot.
@Tudor21G

Blair looked at this interesting guy. He said he had stuff to do, so they couldn't stick together after morning, and she immediately thought:
"Like where, in the bathroom?" Of course, she didn't ask him that, she wasn't that direct. She sighed, quite sick of him already. But there was nothing she could do... Actually, she could've done a lor of things, but she chose not to. For some reason, she was already a little fond of this snobby rich kid who likes to insult people. She wanted to learn his story. But she couldn't get distracted, not with other agents on the prowl. The guy suggested they should go sleep under a bridge, and Blair's mouth quirked into a somewhat mean looking smile, but not quite a smirk.
"I'm down for that."
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Miles cocked a single eyebrows at Blair's malicious expression, but chose to pretend he didn't see it. Without a word, he turned around and started in the opposite direction. He knew of one small bridge, since it hadn't rained recently he assumed there wouldn't be much water. After several minutes of walking, the pair came upon the bridge. A small, but sturdy arch made of bricks. It was dry, for now at least, all there was, was a cement funnel for the stream the usually flowed through and a row of dirt about 5 feet wide on either side. Miles rubbed his eyes, this was all still so hard to believe. "Well, home is where the heart is." the boy muttered sarcastically before walking under the bridge and sitting down on one of the dirt paths with his back up against one of the walls.
@Tudor21G

Blair watched Miles head in the opposite direction. She looked ahead, checking to see if anyone was there and then followed stuck up boy. They reached a small bridge that Blair hasn't seen before, or at least she couldn't remember it. She went under it with the dude. She got her jacket out of her bag, placed it neatly on the ground and sat on it. She gave the boy an awkward glance. She didn't know exactly what to say, so she said this:
"Um, the name's Blair Mandell. And you are...?" She hoped he wouldn't get offended like he did the rest of the night, but they had to know about each other.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Miles watched Blair for a moment before huffing and crossing his arms over his chest, the boy rotated his head so he was looking out of the bridge and he blinked at the darkness. When the girl spoke up again, Miles let out an obnoxious groan and flopped onto his side "Doesn't matter, go to bed." Miles sighed. Though his back as turned away from the girl, he could've predicted her response by now. He didn't even have the energy to rant about how those like her, who were under him, should be aware of his name. Miles shifted uncomfortably so he was on his back, looking up at the frame of the bridge, before turning once more so he was facing the wall. It was going to be a long night. Eventually, Miles turned so he was facing Blair, "Miles. Miles Goldwell. Seriously, get some rest." the young man huffed as he closed his eyes and did his best to imagine his bed at home.
@Tudor21G

Blair frowned at the dude's response. Of course it mattered, they were sleeping under the same bridge, after all. The girl sighed, feeling defeated. She laid on her back and stared into nothing. Her mind was running around, thinking about her paintings, her family, her axolotl, those agents that attacked her, her mark, her power, her hair and this dude. She tried as hard as she could, but she couldn't think of something relaxing so that she would fall asleep. But suddenly, the boy finally responded to her question. His name was Miles Goldwell. Blair glanced at him and gave the boy a weak smile.
"Nice name." She whispered. She then turned so that she was facing him and forced her eyes to close.
@Barefoot_Kittens (I don't really know if I need to tag you if our characters are going to sleep, but...)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Cole rose with the sun, blinking herself awake to early-morning light beaming steadily down from the open “roof”— or lack thereof. She did a double-take, expecting to find herself in her apartment, before remembering the events of the past day. As the memories came crashing back into her, she collapsed back into the easy chair with an inaudible groan. Better do a security check, now more than ever. The girl pulled her V-pad onto her lap and began to type furiously on the holographic keyboard to bring up her makeshift security system.

Hologram still up? Check. Security cams online and functional? Check. Everyone still alive? Last she checked, yes. Acid manipulation powers? Cole really wished she was unable to check that one off. But she didn’t choose to suddenly develop a genetic anomaly. She sighed. Acidic powers check.

Now to check her cash balance. Cole reactivated her money-stealing program, this time on a different multi-billionaire’s account; her balance was dangerously low, due to her paying for a month’s stay in an apartment where she’d only ended up staying for one day. Not that she’d be able to use the money, now that she was being hunted.

She sighed again, then stood and headed to her stash of assorted freeze-dried foods, all equally disgusting. Except the freeze-dried ice cream—she was weird and actually liked that. Unfortunately, she didn't have the time not the foresight to buy a fridge, so freeze-dried food is what they had. The good news was that they had water and food. The bad news was she was stuck in her hideout with a bunch of her classmates and a couple of people she’d never met, with a weird green spiral on her hand that gave her control over acid, causing Satan’s Secret Service to chase after them for someone to torture so they could get some flashy powers. Cole ran a hand through her gnarled black hair, the closest she ever got to brushing it. It was going to be tough to survive.

Cole would just have to be tougher.

But for now, the freeze-dried ice cream was calling her name.

(OOC: haha, lol, it was long XD)

Last edited:
Miles groaned as he sat up and stretched his arms, never in his life had he been so uncomfortable. Where the large bruises remained he had sharp sting sensations, the rest of his body was just sore from the tough concrete he slept on. Miles almost found it hard to believe that he even could end up sleeping out there, but after the day he had, he was out practically a he closed his eyes. The boy rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at Blair, she was still asleep- not that he cared. Miles rolled his shoulders back and let out a huff, he still looked like shit and probably smelled like it too now. If he could get back to his bag, the boy knew he's have more than enough money to get some new clothes or stop by a hotel. The boy glanced back at Blair before looking out from the bridge entrance and back at the girl- maybe he could find his bag and be back before she noticed. Maybe.... Miles looked down at his dirty hands before he closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. The boy did his best to concentrate on the alley were he had been attacked, where he lost his bag. The sound of wind made Miles crack a smirk as he opened his eyes to a small portal. The boy slipped through the hole in space, which promptly closed behind him and he walked out to find his bag at his feet. "Sweet." Miles said in a raspy voice as he bent down and picked up the beat up backpack. Nobody was on the streets. Miles assumed everyone was on lock down since the attack. Miles dug through his bag and found a wad of cash bound together by a large cold money clip, the boy knew better than to use his V-pad for any purchases. And he doubted Blaire had any money which meant he only had what was on him for the pair. Not that they were in bad condition financially, he probably had about $400 wounded together in his bag. Miles had decided that he would keep Blair, for no reason beside her ability. He would force her to help him infiltrate those bastards' hideout and take them down! The boy chuckled to himself at the thought before slinging the backpack over his shoulder and opening a portal to return to the bridge.

Jackie tossed and turned in her sleep, the girl had chosen a beaten up beanbag to curl into though it still wasn't exactly comfortable. The girl woke abruptly and yelled, "NO ROCK! LEAVE IT!" as she looked around panting. To Jackie's surprise, her mischievous fat cat was not about to push something off of the counter- in fact he wasn't anywhere to be found. Jackie pressed her thumbs against her temple and sighed, oh right. She hoped her cats were alright, it didn't seem like going home to check was a great idea. Jackie looked around to find Cole already moving about, it had to be pretty early so she was surprised the girl was awake. "Good morning." Jackie said rather awkwardly because in fact this morning was not a very good one. The girl groggily rubbed her face before realizing her glasses weren't on her nose, she panicked for a moment before finding them on the floor by her feet and promptly putting them on.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Luzen panted as he kept running from his pursuer.
Today was such a normal day. How could things go south this fast.
He cursed his luck as he looked at his mark. Why me? What even is this? all he knew was that it gave him the power to control light. And apparently bootleg FBI doesn't like that, and now he has a bounty on his head.
A light laser would make short work of him, but it was night, and the buildings interfering with his moonlight.
A shot rang out.
Instinctively, Luzen jumped and landed face down. Is he crazy? Someone would hear. he thought, not that he would mind some help, but he didn't want some rando seeing this and get the wrong impression. He looked up, spitting out grass, and gasped in surprise at what he saw.
A small patch of moonlight, behind a small tree. Salvation.
"Come out wherever you are, rodent" scowled the pursuer in a gruff voice.
I'll show you sobstory. he thought bitterly. Quietly, he sneaked over and placed his hand on the path of light, instantly his hand lit up, absorbing energy. Come on, Come on. he forced himself to concentrate.
The man cocked his gun when he saw the glow from behind the bush. "There you are" he chuckled, tiptoeing in an attempt to get the drop on Luzen. Luzen wasn't having any of that. Now charged and ready he stood up with his hand doing a finger gun.
"Bang." he said simply.
A shot rang out.
Luzen stood quietly, smirking at the man's empty eyes. Slowly, the man tipped over and landed on the floor, dead, a hole where his heart would of been, had it not been pierced by Luzen's light shot. Luzen accepted a quiet moment of satisfaction, which was cut short by a thought.
Why can't I feel my arm?
Looking down, his faced quickly changed from contempt to horrified.
He had been shot. A small bullet hole was in his arm, luckily, it was only a flesh wound. There was an exit hole. Unfortunately, he being a 17 year old boy didn't really help. His vision slowly started blurring. Keep it together! he thought furiously You need to be awake stupid! his body refused to comply. The numbness spread toward his legs.
Through sheer determination he dragged himself along, trying to find a good hiding spot. He felt weak. After some dragging, his body gave up and fell. Luzen's marked arm spread to catch himself, and went through what he was sure was supposed to be a wall. Seriously? Am I going crazy?
Luzen couldn't go any further, he had no idea what he could do. His last thought before falling into unconsciousness summed up his entire situation pretty well.
Shit

(OOC:
Holy shit my brain had no chill)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles opened his eyes and looked around, the memories of yesterday still flashing in the back of his mind, he saw Cole and Jackie, "Morning you two" he said, stretching out his limbs before turning towards the sound of someone entering, seeing the boy lying on the floor after having fallen through the hollogram, he walked over "He's marked, that's for sure" he said before examining him "he been shot" he said bluntly before picking the boy up and moving him over to the nearest couch..which had Dusker sleeping on it "hey Dusker, would mind waking up, I think this guy might need the couch more than you" he said, not trying to be rude, just wanting to get this injured kid settled down.
@Night's Shadow @Barefoot_Kittens @Gamingfan @Bluebirdie

Mikey had just woken up and driven to a different part of the city looking for a place to eat, and was going for a morning stroll thinking about yesterday as he'd been followed the whole day thankfully he was able to avoid the strange people because of the fact that he lived in a neighborhood with little government spying but he still felt scared he had a weird tattoo on his hand which he couldn't help but think was related. "He lit a cigarette and walked over to a bridge were he saw two homeless kids but at a closer look he noticed the way they were dressed. One of the kids was standing up and unless Mikey's eyes were deceiving him the boy had basically appeared out of now-were. "Probably ran away from home I should help them find a place to stay. He approached the two and saw a boy and a girl who were around the same age as him. He walked up to the boy. "Hey man." Mikey told the boy trying to look welcoming outstretching his hand with his mark on it.

Dusker quietly blinked herself awake. For a split second, she thought she was in her room, back to normal, but nope--she could still feel Hatapon clinging to her shoulder, fast asleep.

Oh hey, there's Stiles. Wait, wasn't he dead?

"You. You were dead, sir," the girl responded, shifting a little further away from the totally alive, not-dead guy. "You were dead and now you're not. What the fuck?"

And then she noticed that this not-dead guy was carrying a totally-alive guy, with a fucking bullet holes right through his arm.
"Oh, you want me to move. Yeah I can do that thanks for asking," she sputtered, hugging her V-pad to her chest and getting up off of the couch. This, of course, roused the sleeping Patapon on her shoulder. "....mmmnn, wha..? ..what's goin' on?"
"Oh hey Hatapon, someone came back from the dead."
"..what?"

=Nightshade=

“Terrible morning,” Cole responded to Jackie. “Holy shit, how the fuck did that guy get— oh, he’s got a Mark. Welcome back to reality, Stiles,” she added. “Nice to have you up and about again, you know, not lying somewhere stiff as a board.” She winced. That was a terrible joke. “Has anyone seen Talia? She's not-- Oh, shit, he’s got a hole in his arm. Fantastic.” She rubbed her temples. This was not a problem that could be solved in code. Pity. The freeze-dried ice cream would have to wait for another day. “Um, I think I have medicinal supplies... here.” She took out a first aid kit from a makeshift drawer that looked pitifully small in comparison to the bullet wound. “Is there a doctor in the house? I’m a hacker, not a nurse, sorry.”

Last edited:
Jackie winced when the boy simply fell through the wall, she gasped at the sight of the blood and quickly jumped to her feet- not that she could really do anything to help. The girl watched Stiles move the stranger onto a couch. Wait- STILES! So he really did come back to life, Jackie was glad to see him moving about again. She wasn't mistaken, there was definitely a hole in the boy's arm. Cole moved quickly, everyone was relatively calm despite the situation. Once could assume that this wasn't anything extraordinary after what had happened yesterday. Jackie looked from Cole to the boy and then back to Cole- it suddenly felt rather crowded in the small alleyway. "It's not much. We just need to apply pressure and dress it." Jackie advised- not that she had any kind of medical experience, but she'd seen enough old western movies to know how it was done. Still, Jackie couldn't convince herself to actually get up and touch the fainted male, hopefully someone else would step up to the plate. Among the mess, Cole had mentioned something about Talia. Jackie looked back over he shoulder before scanning all of the furniture- yep, they were already missing someone.

Miles was watching Blair. Not in a creepy, I'm gonna kill you way, but in a tender, this chick could really sleep through a car crash way. A voice from behind him made Miles jump, the boy inventively spun around with a growl. "Back off! I'm warning you." Miles scowled defensively as he eyed the boy, this kid was even taller than him! Though from the passive eyes and extended hand, Miles determined that the male was not any kind of a threat. Miles relaxed slightly though he still held a death glare as he shook his head and continued lowly, "What do you want? Are you a hobo? Is this your bridge." Miles asked through clenched teeth but as his gaze wandered down to the stranger's hand he flinched slightly. He was marked. Oh hell no, the last thing Miles needed was another freak surrounding him. But still the mood lightened slightly when Miles realized this kid was probably in the same boat as him, he still refused to shake the male's hand but he began in a slightly friendlier manner, "Can I help you?" Miles asked with only a little bit of edge to his voice.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Stiles chuckled and sighed a little once he had put the kid down, "Dusker and Hatapon, I'm immortal, did Cole forget to mention that, when I die I come back, well it takes 15 minutes but yeah anyway I'll handle the wound, just tell me if I've done it right" he said before setting to treating the wound, he cleaned it out, applied antiseptic and a dressing before wrapping bandages around the arm so both sides of the hole were covered, "there all done, now who want's to be the one to talk to this kid when he wakes up" he asked the others.

=Nightshade=

Cole made a face. "Ew, you mean like actual social interaction? Just kidding, I'll talk. I'll warn you, though, I don't sugarcoat things." The joke-disgusted look dissolved into a more sincere worry. "I don't know where the hell Talia would've gone, though. Fresh air? I don't think so. The devil's Men in Black are after us and there's no roof anyways. She wouldn't've given up our location, would she? No..." she trailed off into inaudible muttering. (Deku)

Last edited:
Neon awoke with a start. He quickly realized he had missed something, as there was a new person, but they were also missing a person. Who was it? Fire girl? Neon forgot what her actual name was, but he had surely seen her around, as he did most people. The new person currently had a bullet wound, which had mostly been taken care of already. Except they forgot to apply pressure, as he could tell by how fast the bandage was becoming red. Neon was usually social and all that, but today he just walked past everyone without a hello, and pressed his fingers against the wound, applying pressure and mostly stopping the bleeding. Neon looked at Cole. "You sure you wanna talk to them? I mean, let's think about how this would most likely go: The guy wakes up, asks what happened, or something, and you, already apparently not being in the best mood, say something not very helpful, like: 'Hey man, you got shot in the arm, crashed through an invisible wall, and now have a strange tattoo that gives you powers whether you like it or not, and now you're stuck with us.' I'm not saying that isn't what happened, but, it may not be the best way to put it to him." Neon thought for a moment, and looked at everybody. Nobody looked exceptionally nice at the moment, most likely due to being not the nicest person, or having that annoying sleep grumpiness that Neon was immune to. "Maybe I should talk to them. I seem to be in the best mood at the moment, and may be able to talk to him in a way that traumatizes him the least."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Luzen let out a groan as he slowly came back into consciousness.
His left arm throbbed, especially now that someone was putting pressure on it.
Wait, who the fuck? he opened his eyes and got up with a start, then flinched as the pain burned his arm.
Looking around, he saw he was surrounded by people close to his age. One was applying pressure to his bandaged arm. He noticed that they all had a marking on their hands.
Just like him.
Breathing shakily, he asked "Who....the fuck...are all of you?"

=Nightshade=

Cole had to bite her tongue to avoid saying something like "We're you but smellier" or "Ditto, fucker." The copper tang of blood burst in her mouth; she'd bit too hard. But she didn't regret it. If she hadn't, she would've come off as a jerk to the new kid. I mean, I am, I can be, but he doesn't need to know that. "I'm Cole," she said instead, her voice only slightly clipped. She cracked a sardonic smile. "Welcome to Marked central."

Neon, you take it from here, she wanted to say. If I talk anymore, I may just spontaneously combust. Where the hell is Talia?

She held her silence, however; there was no room for uncertainty in this new world.

"Yeah, I can see that," Dusker responded. "Doesn't give you an excuse to jumpscare me with your alive-ness."
Hatapon, on the other hand, was watching Stiles take care of the new guy's wound. "I think you've done it right? I'm not an expert, but it looks alright to me..."

Dusker crossed her arms. "Oh, hey. You're actually alive," she replied to Luzen. "My name's Dusker. The guy that fixed you up is Stiles, he was dead before but he got better, there's Cole, Neon, Jackie-" she started to introduce everyone, pointing at them as she went down the list, "This is Hatapon," she gestured to the little 'pon on her shoulder, "and I have no clue where the fuck Talia is. That might be a problem but I've got bigger fish to fry like trying to comprehend how Stiles is still fucking alive."

Neon could clearly tell that Cole didn't feel like saying anymore, so he took it from there.
"Okay, new guy, welcome! As you can see, all of us have 'Marks', like you. These marks give us weird powers, so, yay? Anyway, I would introduce myself, but that girl there," He pointed to Dusker. "Already took care of that for me, as well as everyone else. So, you're more or less safe with all of us, and you're not alone in this weird marked situation." Neon thought for a moment, then thought of a few more thongs to say. "In case you're wondering, one, I'm applying pressure to your wound to halt the bleeding. Blood loss isn't good, but, you most likely know that already. Two, that 'Wall' you crashed through is actually a hologram of sorts. It only lets marked people pass through it, it manages that because us marked have some sort of genetic anomaly that the hologram detects. I don't need to go on any longer, right? Everyone knows how holograms work, right?" Neon was finished talking, in the meantime, a part of his brain was still stumped on how long he was supposed to apply pressure to the wound. He knew he had to do that, but he didn't exactly know what to do after.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~

The door opened to reveal the missing teen. Her eyes were red and puffy, as if she'd been crying. Her clothes were charred and torn. Electric burns were visible on various parts of her body, a very nasty bruise was present on her left eye (as well as in several other places), and she had several large cuts - some still open. One particularly large gash was across her right arm, traveling from just above her wrist up to her elbow.

She looked absolutely destroyed, physically and emotionally. She did not speak, instead soundlessly walked over to a couch, sitting down, curling up in a ball, and staying there, crying softly.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Luzen tried to comprehend what they said. Marked Central? Hatapon? And did someone say that someone was healed from death? His head started feeling fuzzy again.
Shaking it off, Luzen realized he was a little rude. They had saved his life after all. "Pardon me, I didn't mean to insult any of you." he then mulled over what the guy had said. "Okay, I guess I understand." he looked at his mark again, studying it. "Although... I'm confused as of why you all are hiding here. The hologram door is a means of defense yes?"
Speaking of the doors, a girl just walked in. Luzen's eyes boggled as the damaged girl sat down on the couch "Holy shit! Are you okay?" he asked, pulling his arm away from Neon, wound completely forgotten."ow"

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Marco woke up late, probably because he'd been staying up late most of the time. He instantly became angry, his eyes closed overnight. He noticed a commotion near the front door, when Talia walked through the door. Marco's eyebrows rose from their furrowed position and jumped up with them. He saw a stranger running up to her, and Marco hammered into his fist into the newbie's cheek. At a second glance, he noticed that the person had an injured arm, and Marco's heart sank for a second time in a minute. He looked around at everyone, confused. "What the hell did I miss?"

=Nightshade=

"Holy fucking freezing hell." That was all Cole could say. She wasn't a very emotionally relatable person. Probably because she didn't have many emotions, as she was abandoned as a kid and had lived on her own for nearly ten years. "Talia, what...?" She headed over to the couch where Talia had collapsed in a wreck and attempted to assess her injuries. "Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Oh, fuck. Listen, Talia..." She sat down on the couch near the crying girl, but not too close. It was evident she needed some space. "Hey. Hey, hey. Talia. What happened?"
@EeviumZ

(OOC: @Gamingfan, think you duplicated your post.)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Shit!" Luzen yelped as he got punched. He sat up, now his arm and jaw was throbbing "What the fuck dude?! Did I do anything to you?"
Rearranging his jaw, he stood up. "Try that again and I'll fucking disintegrate your heart mate." he growled.
Meanwhile in his head: Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Oooowww my fucking arm...

(OOC:Sorry, my internet did a nope and it posted twice. I deleted it.)

Last edited:
Neon wasn't surprised the new guy pulled his arm away, he would have as well if he was the one being healed when he saw Talia. He walked over slowly. "What the actual heck happened to you?!" He said. He was raised strictly to not curse, and he followed those rules at all times, even in times like these. Neon grabbed the med kit, and started to take care of the worst injuries, like the large gash on her right arm. He cleaned out the wound, then covered it up in bandages. He would apply pressure later, there were too many injuries to asses just one. He quickly moved on to the next one. Neon summoned an energy square, and used it to hold an icepack to the nasty bruise on her left eye, while his hands still went to work on the burns and gashes. He applied a clean cloth to the burns, and did the same thing to the smaller gashes that he did to the large one. Then, a guy, Marco, he thought, freaking punched Luzen in the jaw. "Oh my god, dude!" He sent an energy square, this time a much larger one, over to Marco to push him back into the chair he was sleeping in. "Calm the freak down!!" While he was assessing her wounds, Neon waited for Talia to explain what happened.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Marco got angry for a third time, his emotions were see-sawing at that point. "I was calm 'til you shoved me, dick! Try it 'gain freakazoid! See what happens!" Marco stomped over to Neon. He glanced at Talia and immediately regretted his outburst. He shoved through the group, headed for the door. "Call me when you figure out what sonofa bitch did that to her." Marco called back as he took out his pocketknife and slashed his number in the stone wall. He burst out the door, trudging to nowhere in particular. He didn't know Talia very well, but he'd die before he forgave anyone who nearly killed an innocent girl. "What am I, a vigilante now?" He muttered to himself.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It took the teen some time to even speak, but she was now silent. She sat up, simply staring at everyone around her. Clearly there was a lot bottled up that she was refusing to show.
Suddenly, the gates opened. "I ran off once all of you fell asleep and I tried to go find her. I found their place... it's horrible. I could hear someone screaming when I entered. I found her.. but I got jumped before I could figure out how to get her out. Once they realized I was marked..." She stopped for a moment. It was difficult for her to speak of it at all.
"They tried to take me too. The only thing that stopped them was my sister... fighting from her containment. Seems like she has full control already... I didn't want to run, but I realized if I was - killed, then there'd be no one that knew where she was. So... I fled... they tried to catch me, but I managed to get out safely. Well - semi-safely." Her voice was hollow and quivering. She wasn't crying anymore, she just seemed absolutely cold (ironically). "And now I might have lost her chance, all because I triggered an alarm." Her fist clenched.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Luzen glared at Marco as he left. What was his problem? He heard Talia's story and couldn't help but feel sympathetic, even though he didn't know her. Everyone else seemed worried, so he guessed they were affiliated with her. Something about the story did catch his attention.
Their base?
"I'm sorry for interrupting, but who is this they? Are they the reason for this hideout?" he asked.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It took Talia a second to respond, but she gave a slight nod. "Here's what I gathered. These people are called the Absorption, and they want to torture us for the powers that come from these." She gave a halfhearted gesture to the strange symbol on her hand: a circle with three triangles below, with two wing-like shapes on either top side. "I-It's a long way from here," she added, not really knowing what else to say. Her emotions were a trainwreck, she was oscillating between anger, grief, sadness, and complete neutrality in seconds.

"... seriously, Talia, I feel for you, but in terms of getting not-butchered that was like sticking your arm in a wood chipper."
Dusker sighed, continuing. "I know that you're worried about your sister. I have a sibling too, she's a foster child. Really, though, you have to keep your head on straight. You can't storm a building with your barely-trained powers and spite alone. You'd need all of us, and even then, you can lead us to the base now. You know where it is. It's not all terrible yet."
"Y-yeah! As soon as we can, we'll go to where your sister is and rescue her!" Hatapon chimed in. "Right, my Kami?"
"... y'know, I was opposed to the thought at first, but if we can at least learn how to use our powers even slightly better, I'm down."

---

They were here. All of their instincts were screaming at them. The Almighty was here!

But, uh...

How do they get past a brick wall?